Brit/pol/ - May as well make a Brit/pol/ edition

>Head of MI5 says Britain is facing the biggest terror threat in three decades
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989786/MI5-chief-terror-threat-highest-34-years.html

>Hospital targets missed en masse as performance slumps
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41659504

>Universal Credit: MPs to debate rollout amid Labour pause call
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41659504

>Army could be deployed to protect the border if Britain leaves the EU without a Brexit deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/17/amber-rudd-david-davis-odds-whether-uk-could-leave-eu-without/

>Police support officer Orhan Yigit 'raped domestic abuse victim and demanded sexual favours in return for helping her escape her marriage'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4990524/Police-support-officer-raped-domestic-abuse-victim.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-41656667
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4990476/Our-Girl-viewers-insist-quality-plummeted.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7728x0/nigel_farage_goes_ballistic_at_caller_who_accuses/
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhvZjwOb3k
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989786/MI5-chief-terror-threat-highest-34-years.html
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TUNNOCKS FUCKING TEACAKES

Friendly reminder you are living in a dead country and are being ethnically replaced this very second.

Fellas is it worth it to take a job where they'le put me in England for 1 year?

It's kind of shit pay

Depends whereabouts in England?

Manchester I think

I wouldn't bother m8.

>>Hospital targets missed en masse as performance slumps
bbc.co.uk/news/health-41656667
*corrected link

Calm down Achmed, the mother country is trying to fix that.
Unfortunately, you are bit too late. there is nothing we can do for you.

Woah, let me get this straight. You mean to tell me, that hiring masses upon masses of 3rd world doctors who don't have the same high standard of medical degree that British doctors have will lead to a 3rd world service?

>bbc.co.uk/news/health-41656667

The BBC research has found:

Wales has consistently failed to hit its targets. In 2012-13 it did not hit any of its monthly key hospital targets and in 2016-17 it was the same. The last time a target was achieved nationally was 2010.

England has seen the biggest deterioration. In 2012-13 it hit its key hospital targets 86% of the time, but in the last year it has missed every monthly target.

Scotland is the only part of the UK to hit its targets during the last 12 months, but has only managed to hit do that three times over the summer in A&E when pressures tend to be at their lowest.

feels good maen

How can there be any terror? we already locked up National Action.

Wew that first article

hey guys I know we let in 10 million sand niggers but that isn't the cause of terrorism, you should all blame big tech companies. They should be handing us all your data to fix the problem.

I thought I would say hello before I drift away to sleep, I hope you have a wonderful morning.

>Fans of some tv drama show are pissed off the main white female character has ditched one pajeet for another pajeet

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4990476/Our-Girl-viewers-insist-quality-plummeted.html

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/7728x0/nigel_farage_goes_ballistic_at_caller_who_accuses/

The absolute state of Reddit.

Brit/pol/ really needs to start posting there again.

Goodnight

Hiya Crumpet, hope you're well

Thanks a lot for your supportive words, they mean a lot and remind me to step back and take stock of what I have achieved, even if it feels sometimes like I'm not doing very well.

Mind telling me more about that plan you started about how to better your situation that you mentioned the other day?

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

Start buying guns.

>gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
Who is pushing this?

Threadly reminder we’ve got to get rid of the yids.

aight boom

People will say its Rudd but honestly its some busybodies in the Home Office and cucks from the Police. They get mad when people build something designed to get around their stupid rules.

Theres never been a crime comitted in the UK (that I know of) where a .50 was used, much less one legally owned. I hear about the IRA having one but I dunno. They don't represent a threat to anyone. The "Materiel Destruction" part might mean they're talking about .50 rifles that can put out 10000ft/lb at the muzzle since they're subject to different rules but either way its not about public safety. None of the bans are ever about public safety, its always about "muh massacres" to get more control.

Police (and politicians) are scared of guns that can delete them from existence from 2km away, even when barely anyone has them and the owners are subject to scrutiny many would call unfair. Moat killed basically as many as the Hungerford dude with a single barrel shotgun and a 22lr bolt action, but they didn't restrict them or take them away (yet). Hungerford was just the perfect excuse to get rid of something that could pose a threat to them.

(((OECD))) says reversing brexit would (((boost))) economy.
Huh, I am shocked.

Ruddy hell!

Yeah wtf

They got that guy that hacked the big TV in wales and posted Pepe's, why is there still a terror threat??

Please add Carney telling the committee
>No housing Bubble I swears I do, I dindu nuffin.

The sticky maple leaf fuck.

I have plans for this country desu, I hope the uprising doesn't happen for atleast 5 years, I'll be fucking pissed if it does

knowing my luck I'll still be full neet mode when it all kicks off

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kIhvZjwOb3k
LOL

>Moat killed basically as many as the Hungerford dude with a single barrel shotgun and a 22lr bolt action

wrong man there m8

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE BRITISH FAR RIGHT

fuck sake why are they always infiltrated and destroyed by cucks like this, how do these people get in, they must be getting paid, nobody goes from far right to leftie cuck

You mean it’s not normal to go from being far right to being a gay Jewish man? Surely you jest?

deliberate sabotage and infiltration

Please save us Russia.

Russia's only interests are Russia.

He's an uncomfortable reminder of Britain's colonial past

Made me chuckle
Cheers m8

It's funny isn't it, people on the left are happy to endlessly espouse the benefits of migration and talk of it as a blessing, but when you try to argue against it they often talk of it in terms as a punishment for our colonial past. They can't have it both ways.

And booze.

We had to let terrorists come here, because otherwise rich liberals who live comfy lives wouldn't get to feel good over multicult.

Once a terror attack happens to them in their rich whites only areas they will scream and not know which way to turn.

CHEESE PLOUGHMANS

>>Head of MI5 says Britain is facing the biggest terror threat in three decades
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989786/MI5-chief-terror-threat-highest-34-years.html
Always is. Always will be.

Lovely where's that?

Somewhere in the home counties, IIRC.

To say the party is now finally tearing itself apart over Europe is again to miss the point. The party has forgotten that its principal task as a conservative party is to conserve – to uphold, protect and defend what is most valuable to the nation. And that is nothing less than British national identity itself and the values that this embodies.

For decades, this national identity has been under siege from those who scorn and defame it as imperialist, racist, xenophobic, backward-looking and all the rest of it. For decades, those subscribing to the universalist agenda have been undermining its institutions and dissolving its cultural glue in order to create a different kind of society altogether.

Fixated upon economic materialism, the Conservative party never understood that, when Soviet communism collapsed, the attack upon the west merely moved from economics and political organisation onto the cultural battleground. It never occurred to it even that there was a culture war, let alone that its task was to defend British society against such existential attack. Instead, it was either indifferent to what was taking place or, worse, decided to go with the flow by itself embracing some of this hostile agenda.

It is this profound confusion that has thrown up Mrs May as Britain’s Prime Minister. What Britain needs now above all is a Prime Minister who sees his or her task as the defence of the UK as a democratic, sovereign, self-governing state whose laws and society reflect its own historic culture. That the Conservative party fails to understand this is not only its own tragedy but that of Britain too.

>in their rich whites only areas

Hope all the bongs in this thread have their journalism license ready for me to inspect, otherwise it'll be 15 years in Strangeways for viewing far-right extremist material. Hurry up gentlemen, let me see those licenses...

Consistency isn't a priority for them, so yes they do have it both ways.

Good post.

bump bois

Blairite.

At least mi5 has eventually woken up to the ways of the Jew .
Alas, All too late.
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mepc.org%2Fspeeches%2Fhasbara-and-control-narrative-element-strategy

fuck society desu

So government policy isn't to blame?

muh breggsit

This is the future we chose.

Morning Brit/pol/. Any leave voters beginning to think they made a mistake, or are you just doubling down?

i literally dont fucking care anymore about breggsit or the country, let it burn lmao

Hi, dad. How you holding up?

fuck off

Yeah, same.

Why would any self respecting individual wish to be controlled by someone who wasn't voted into office by the people he serves?
How come remoaners just blindly follow?
It suggests they've given up trying to make real sense out of it and have just handed the keys over.

Hi Peter, when are you next going on QT?

good to fucking hear mate

I would unironically rather be subject to semi-competent pan-European law than anyone the Tories can come up with. If I trusted our politicians not to be cunts, I'd get behind Brexit.

I know what you mean, but to be clear we don't elect people into office, we're not Yanks, we elect parties into office.

They don't care, these are the same people that flat out denied that the EU was militarising and aiming toward further integration, even when the EU was telling everyone this to their faces.

Remainers would have been executed 100 years ago.

What politician is a non-cunt?

Mate remoaners are mostly bug people and people who vote labour. They want to be controlled, they’re the same people who applauded like seals when labour said they want to make organ donation ‘opt-out’ to them, being owned by the state is brilliant to them You could have their family murdered in front of them and if you told them it’s for the ‘greater good’ they’d probably thank you, then vituperative signal about it on Twitter.

because remoaners are cunts

Virtue*

Even inner London the rich areas are 95% white with a few pajeets and Arabs on oil money

Nigel "cunt peeler" Farage

Why haven't we introduced mandatory sterilization for all Labour voters?

That would cut our muslim population down by a massive amount.

because global Britain

Good question. I don't really rate any of them, across the entire spectrum. Ultimately they're all owned, motivated by financial interests in some way or other - be it public school friends on the boards of companies, promised positions at companies after being an MP, etc. Which takes me back to why I'd rather stick with the EU - I trust them more than I trust whichever corporations and businesses and newspaper moguls have our PM's ear.

>tfw just got back from France and I'm so glad to have my normal flag back

I feel for the frogs after 10 days of having to post as one. Truly a harrowing existence.

Ever wonder why the left loves mass immigration? It’s because immigrants vote for the left, they vote for state power, so it is good news for them native brits become less of a voting power.

went to France some time ago, immigrants everywhere, jet black here and dark skin everywhere. sad

>Neo-Nazi quits movement, opens up about Jewish heritage and comes out as gay

kek

hair*
fuck

>He feels the need to leave Albion for any reason at all
Traitor.

Anyone remember nicky crane ?
Lol.. why so many closet homos in the far right?

To be honest, if the National front wasn’t invaded by retarded skinheads they’d be a political entity today. Sickens me how easily true right wing national movements are subverted in this country.

All of them must go to hell where they belong.

I have also been to France, it's a dump. Even the "nice parts" outside of Paris are a fucking dump. What's worse is their foul attitude, you would expect them to be a lot more respect for to their superiors, but no. No they carry on as if they are Gods chosen. Pro tip you snail eating pricks, you're not Gods chosen, you're dick slime.

Hey rabbi watcha doin?

I know you think you're redpilled, but you just sound Daily Mail-pilled. Amber Rudd wants to put you on the watchlist for reading extremist propaganda, which you can bet Sup Forums would count as. But this doesn't count as "state power"?

Fuck you, you cunt. I’d hang all the traitors in government given the chance.

That's very close to been a fifth column.
Which is where I think remoaners allegiances lie.

It's funny how politically there are no difference between British government and EU, both Globalists and both anti border and both socially liberal. May difference is that EU does damage to rest of Europe and UK can't really do that but politics in UK are just as bad