Tfw you have to drop a good series because the only group left doing it are Jap -> Kor -> Eng speedscan ESL faggots...

>tfw you have to drop a good series because the only group left doing it are Jap -> Kor -> Eng speedscan ESL faggots that love watermarks

Well least it's less painful when you know worst girl wins at the end anyway I guess.

it's better than nothing

No, it literally isn't because the decent group dropped it because they started.

Im ok with bad translation rather than no translation

Everything wrong with the manga community.

>implying that logic doesnt almost apply to everything

Why does it matter as long as you can understand whats going on?

>Who cares if some shit was mixed in with this delicious cake you can still taste the cake more or less!
Kill yourself shitty-watermarked-ESL-translations supporting faggot.

Why dont you translate it then Mr. Elitist?

I will continue to "support" bad translations until you put out perfect ones

You're the reason we don't get good translations but you're too dense to realize it. If faggots like you that sadly make up so much of the community had an ounce of patience and rejected this kind of garbage the good groups originally doing the shit wouldn't drop them as happened here. We all have to suffer now because of your desire to suck endless amounts of ESL Korean->Eng translation good fucking job you massive fucking dicksmoker.

If the "good group" didnt drop this we wouldnt have bad translations in the first place

So its pretty silly to say its my fault

The group only announced they dropped it AFTER the shitty speedscan group sniped them retard. Because they know you the 90% of the manga reader audience that are total faggots like you won't read their slower, better shit anymore. Now end yourself.

Im ok with it as long as i can make out whats happening instead of waiting half a year for one chapter

Get mad

this manga had speed scans for the longest of times, i don't even care anymore.

They weren't even that delayed you retard, they were up to date, choke on a bag of dicks you filthy fucking floppy dick fellater.

Learn Japanese.

I want them to do more manga, what stuff do you want them to do? I will email them a list of series to snipe.

>Sniped

Translators are drama queens. If they cared about the series they would still put out their "good" translations and scanlations.

They clearly don't give a shit.

Magi

>Translators are drama queens. If they cared about the series they would still put out their "good" translations and scanlations.
Not really, if a few dozen people only are reading your shit it's simply not worth the time.

no - they're drama queens, attention whores and ad sense profiteers

i feel sad that Norway scans are dropping this series. If only they'd drop the other hamster shiet

>they're attention whores
>but the people slapping their watermark on every page are just fine
Pls kill urself.

Why even bother at that point?

Just read the raws and make up a story for yourself because that's what they do.

>pls
>urself

And nobody said they're fine, we're just telling you that the "good" groups are drama queens and attention whores.

If they cared about a series they would work on it, they don't, they just want ad money

>being an EOP
I'm sorry man.

Read from a manga agreggate site with an adblocker, problem solved. No one gets money, and they don't get to masturbate on their page hits.

Is there anything funnier than bottom feeders complaining that the sewage they consume tastes a little too nutty recently?

It really isn't.
No one else is gonna pick them up and it's gonna stay shit forever.
And even if someone does they iwll not re-translate the trash chapters.

>decent group
>jokesXDXDXD
>TLNT:XDXD
>EDNT: :(