There are people in the world who actually think globalism is a good thing

>there are people in the world who actually think globalism is a good thing
How?

They are poor and want free shit

short answer?
Jews

How does that equate to wanting a one world government?
It just seems insane to me.
That's so obviously horrible.

Wee are all one people maaan lets just chill out and work together with everyone for world peace broo

Because 90% of people are stupid. Likely including us.

It depends on what you mean by globalism. Global trade is good. Unchecked immigration is not.

The only world government I acknowledge is the Holy Roman Empire.

THey have small souls and are bugmen.

a lotta chinks got pretty wealthy due to economic globalization

Many hands make light work. We'll be on mars within 6 years of me becoming emporer.

theyre economic nationalists and use countries that arent to build trade surpluses off burgerland

Shit education system and a culture of nihilism and laziness.

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat and I have no idea how the moderate wings of both parties converged on globalization.

>theyre economic nationalists
Even though the photo itself documents the changes that have occurred since China adopted an internationalist agenda? You chump.
>It's successful, so it's nationalist! Just let me shoehorn my reasoning to match the results now. Bear with me.
This is the alt-right equivalent of commies who say all failed communist states "weren't real communists".

Materialist ultra-capitalists just want globalism for the sake of bigger markets, and thus more shekels.

Leftists want globalism so they can destroy white culture and sovereignty.

You can't have a global economy, global communication and global culture in the forum of language and entertainment and expect nation-states to be the same as they were in the 20th century.

The world has been coming together close for centuries and it will continue. That doesn't mean disastrous immigration policies based on egalitarian ideas have to be supported, but you guys love to put everyone you disagree with in the same box with no nuances so what you end up is a circlejerk of people who think "globalists" are some kind of mythical creature lurking in the shadow.

Don't go blowing stuff up now, you hear?

Smaller states have always been "connected" to larger ones.

The question is whether we should dismantle the big ones. UK says nope, France to follow.

>the US must be globalists!
>Waugh! why doesn't the US stop meddling around the globe
Do liberals ever listen to themselves?

It wouldn't be unchecked immigration idiot if it's a global government.

A lucid response. This is what we should be pushing for. Strong, sovereign nation states with homogeneous societies built on shared ethno-cultural traditions and backgrounds. Limited, temporary personnel exchange (e.g., a visiting research scientist) or immigration from nation states with shared culture should be the only acceptable form of immigration.

International commerce, communication/interaction and information exchange doesn't need to become the scapegoat when it's economic migration that needs to be frowned up, checked, and ultimately supplanted with the desire to improve one's home nation as opposed to seek material gain from foreign nations without wholly integrating. Refugee status from nation states having opposing cultural beliefs should be scrapped all together, and illegal immigrant deportation should be immediate at the expense of the individuals involved or their home nation regardless of personal circumstance.

They believe it will lead to a utopia where everyone on Earth lives in harmony with each other. In their eyes, wars only happen because national governments perpetuate an artificial us-vs-them mentality. They think that if there were no countries, humanity would be united under a one world "Earthling" government.

A lot of young people will say and do whatever they think will get them laid or laid better. Simple.

Globalism is imperialism masquerading as charity