Someone is flooding Sup Forums with slide threads and black cocks

Someone is flooding Sup Forums with slide threads and black cocks.

Did something huge just happen? Did the MSM just pick up the Russia uranium story?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
archive.is/724V6
circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c9f551fa-d499-40fc-8006-0966ac04e6c3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
>2015
>nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

yeah, there's a big breaking story
It's over for Hillary

Lone wolf nigger just shitposting.
Mods woke up and started deleting the threads. Pol is back to normal.

This is what is happening tonight tho

Yup. Turns out it was the Clintons & Democrats who colluded with Russia.

archive.is/724V6

circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow

It's fine to get trolled, but stop telling people about it.

we've known this for months though

This is bigger than those black cocks.

Norm fags didnt, because they are fags....it's not news until it's on fox for the retards

I was thinking the same thing.

I've also noticed this. 5 BBC threads at a time, some literally copy pasted content.

Yea but nothing's gunna happen. Hillary committed treason and they were like "lmao just a prank" and no one gave a fuck.

You guys fucking amaze me every single day, I happen to see this thread, I check out the news, read Russia story, God fucking damn. The fact that you can see were being hit hard is amazing in itself any other site would be subverted into oblivion.

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/c9f551fa-d499-40fc-8006-0966ac04e6c3

>pol has white people
>that means white cucks
these threads are not alien to pol, keep telling yourself it's sliding

I'm fine with this.

>saged

Sadly you're probably right

Campos interview on ellen is out progressive-na.assetsadobe.com/warnerbros/_renditions_/bd3/bd376602-d094-45f1-856c-a07d7d7acbe7/avs/video--2728751654987218111-0x360-1116k.mp4?

you can't stop us

You imagine that Sup Forums is important

Shoo, nigger

This is being slid: >REPORT all slide threads
REPORT all slide threads
>REPORT all slide threads
REPORT all slide threads
>REPORT all slide threads
REPORT all slide threads