Hollywood user Here, What Can I Do To Take Down The Pedos?

How can I help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on how influential you are. If you're a janitor at Warner Bros, you are worth dick. If you're an A-List actor or producer, another story.

A list actor or producer here. What should I do to destroy my industry

if you see someone molesting a child, drive your car into them

>janitor
This be some good cloak n dagger shit time - get those hidden camera and mics going. Guy's just cleaning.

Beware of them accusing you back just like how they did to Michael Jackson

>pol
not a janitor at WB or a-list actor.

but i work extremely closely with a-list actors and sometimes janitors at WB

Start naming names.

You probably mean dick-all, though you could potentially befriend and redpill an a-list actor who you could use as a useful idiot to dig up some dirt
Befriend dirty Dan Schneider , but more realistically, go to parties with high-level people and get really close to them, be sure you are open to their degenerate ideas, and they will surely invite you along to some more questionable activities.

(((them)))

Follow the richest motherfucker on the lot.

Honestly? Just record the shit they are doing and blackmail them, not before uploading it onto the internet with a dead man switch mind you. Need that insurance.

You need proof. Get them on tape admitting to something or via email

Or sacrifice yourself and get involved in their weird illegal, satanic sex shit but record your experiences and expose them all

>He doesn't know anything about janitors.

Start dumping names and your suspicions of each. Paste on here so nugget lords can verify.

This.

Actual hollywood-hollywood? Silverlake user here.

This
Op pretty sure you wouldnt mind continuing being a fag

Record yourself letting them pound your butt hole and then cry rape after.

I'm a moderately attractive cam guy. I do mostly fetish cam shows where I show my feet or blackmail guys

My work as a roleplaying blackmail master has attracted many slaves to my work. Some of those "slaves" have been people who work in Hollywood. No actors but people who work in the industry.

In my years as a cam guy, 2 Hollywood people have been clients of mine.

One worked as HR for a major film studio. His fantasy was to have me meet him and dismember him. He confirmed a lot of these Hollywood rumors and confirmed they dabble in Satanic parties where sometimes people "disappear" at these parties

Post video/photographic evidence to the entire internet. Make sure it's undeniable. And you better be on several proxies, VPN and Tor using a highly anonymous Sup Forums pass for starters.

If you're really A List you might find yourself in some SERIOUS trouble quickly. All you fucks are monitored and controlled.

My Dad works for Nintendo. Is there anything I can do to help?

thanks user, we are inspired by your righteous cause!

My Dad works for Arbys, is there anything I can do to help?

Tell them to keep up the good work

>What Can I Do To Take Down The Pedos?

Name names. Why is that so hard for you attention whoring drama queens? Name names.

They want to keep working with the pedos.

that shit ain't arby's. thats a "fillet o fish" sandwhich, faggot

Look at what happens during parties.

Hidden cameras and tapes recording their corruption and degeneracy, sent to the DEA, and FBI.

If your dad worked at Arby's you wouldn't want to post their food either.

>old news is old

youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0

just be yourself

Inject the higher-ups with HIV, since its now legal

Give us names or riddles to find out who

Yes.
Tell them to fire whoever keeps fucking up their mainstream PR campaigns in the UK.

The recent Tv advert here is horrendous and whoever is responsible should be punished and made to play Superman64 for 5 working days.
The Ad in trying to show "muh normal people using the Switch" absolutely ruins the first ever advert (which was fine) and transplants some snippets of "Ordinary" people using "The Switch" culminating in some shitty upbeat clinky music and Fat hideous retard couple ON THEIR WEDDING DAY playing Mario Kart Switch.

The fuck is wrong with Nintendo PR?

just give us information, we'll process it and make it increasingly clear what the next set of evidence points us to

Data.
Just data.
valid email addresses/contact info