Why does the Alt-Right tolerate homosexuality?

Greg Johnson, Colin Robertson, Jack Donovan, Milo Yiannopoulos, the list goes on and on... Why are these faggots accepted on the Alt-Right? I thought they were supposed to be an alternative to the current fag-loving conservatives.

>Not knowing the difference between the Alt-Lite and the Alt-Right
You have to go back.

Because they want normies to join their ranks, and tolerating faggotry makes them more approachable.

But the Alt-Right did not criticize the Alt-Lite despite them being diametrically opposed to everything they stand for. How many of the Alt-Right spoke up against the degenerate Zionist faggot Milo? Practically nobody. Just because he triggered a couple of SJWs? Is that all it takes to give up your principles and accept a filthy subversive Jewish rat?

Hey man that's a great strategy! Just think of how many more normies they could get if they just dropped all that crazy white identity stuff too!

The original definition of Alt-Right was anything on the right that does not fall under the category of traditional conservatism. So I'm afraid all those "Alt-Lite" faggots are actually Alt-Right.

Alt-Lite was a term invented to draw a false line of separation between two groups that are essentially the same.

e.g. Bernie supporters who voted Trump.

they are closeted homosexuals

NICE BAIT, YOU DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL FAGGOT

>meme flag fag
>calling on more division

Fuck yourself you kike scum. SAGE.

>The original definition of Alt-Right was anything on the right that does not fall under the category of traditional conservatism. So I'm afraid all those "Alt-Lite" faggots are actuallyAlt-Right. Alt-Lite was a term invented to draw a false line of separation between two groups that are essentially the same.

The "original definition" - fucking KEK you fucking shill fuck head. Great kike school you meme flag faggot.

SAGE.

Keeping dirty Jewish faggots out of the movement is divide and conquer? You want to unite with Milo? lol you're the kike.

Milo was useful to the alt-right at the start even if he was useful unwittingly. A segment of people went from centrism/leftism/neo-conservatism to the alt-lite and a portion of those went further to white nationalism and actual traditionalism and thus left Milo behind. The alt-lite was a gateway drug for some. If you don't understand how something this simple works you should not be discussing politics.

You faggots are thicker today than usual.
Fuck all your slide threads.

Follow up

Sorry you don't win converts by compromising your message. Is there any evidence to support this gateway drug hypothesis? I don't think so.

And more importantly anyone who is willing to support a cocksucking Jewish faggot just because he makes feminists angry is of no worth to any buddy nationalist movement. In fact they will ruin any movement they join and turn it into a virtue signalling cuck-fest, which what the whole point of Milo in the first place. Have a look at what Gamer Gate has become. A bunch of fucking useless conformist faggots.

holy shit what did they have on this dude

All neo-nazis are closet sodomites, yourself included.

No idea, its on huffpo from today. I'd link but phonefaggin it currently

The Alt-Right is a social construct invented as an enders game type hail mary.

Speak for yourself

>Is there any evidence to support this gateway drug hypothesis? I don't think so.

You're not a genuine person, you don't move in white nationalist circles if you don't know that this is a common story among new converts.

>And more importantly anyone who is willing to support a cocksucking Jewish faggot
Milo was tolerated while he was useful, not supported.

sage because it is becoming more and more clear OP is a subversive kike

>tfw i only trust men with hairy chests

Broken cross created israel jew banker italians halves of faggots. That is you

Because they like it up the ass.

that pic is from a trs pool party

>muh divide and conquer
All of you sodomites are living memes.

Can you repeat that in English?

We don't, but we do understand strategy.

we don't.
it's a cover.
fags will get what's coming to them, but make no mistake, they can redeem themselves.

If they go out and even attempt to beat Roof's high score they'll be redeemed.

This time around, the SS will stand for "Same-Sex" and it will be an all gay legion of bloodthirsty turboqueers hellbent on martyring themselves for the cause.

alt right is a twitter movement. its riddled with faggots and chinks

your bunch used to get bullied on this board a few years back. its thanks to media shills youre here

i dont disagree with this but i do with your flag

alt right is the worst twitter meme to ever infect this board

It was 2016. We were trying to get Trump elected you stupid Jew. It was still November when the break with Therno and Milo became definitive.

Milo was a useful idiot and now he is no longer useful to us. Go back to Iron March.

This guy knows how to agree and amplify

Kek. Said it well friendo.

No alt lite is a group of idiots who support a variation or mainstream conservatism and post stale edgey memes.

Alt right is a boulangist movement with a deadly serious desire to hard right change.

The alt-right is committed to ideas that are socially unacceptable but supported by evidence.

The alt-light is a Trump fan club so desperate for acceptance, they countersignal the fuck out of the alt-right to try and deflect the usual leftist epithets of “racist” and “Nazi” but in the process only underscore their own uselessness, while amplifying the alt right.

Jokes on them, I don't eat food with DNA in it.

>Why does the (insert leftist generalizing term here) accept homosexuality

Why is the left nothing but homosexuals and degenerates?

Shit thread.

Just get your burger democratic """movement""" ass back to re ddit mate, you're not impressing anyone with your tryhard violent stance against degeneracy. The problem isn't the fags, the problem is the existence of a 'movement' to infiltrate, which in case you missed it was created by the media and ecelebs, all of whom fancy themselves to be a leading light for this new mysterious "alt-right". Fuck. off. No movement, no leaders, no nothing right now. Caesar might stand up one day but that day is not today.

in the face of a common enemy, union is inevitable.

Zionist Jews and homosexuals ARE the enemy you dimwit.

Feminists and other SJWs will fall right into line the second they realize the power structure has changed.

Earlier you said two remarkable sentences after each other
>anyone who is willing to support a cocksucking Jewish faggot just because he makes feminists angry is of no worth to any buddy nationalist movement.
>they will ruin any movement they join and turn it into a virtue signalling cuck-fest
as opposed to yourself, who is merely trying to cleanse the "movement" of its fake supporters. you're not ready kiddo