Madoka

Homura didn't do anything wrong. All she did was for the sake of her beloved friend. If you hate her you need to grow the fuck up.

Madoka wanted to save all Megucas from present, past and future.

Homura only cares about Madoka and not all the Megucas. She's selfish

No one hates her.

I concur. Not only was Homura 100% justified in her actions, but Madoka absolutely loves her for it.

Madoka cares about all megucas. Homura cares for Madoka. So in order to keep Madoka happy, Homura will take care of all megucas, even if she doesn't like them that much.

So what? If anything, Homura should just take Madoka and her family out of Mitakihara and wait for everything to blow over.

And how, exactly, is she going to convince them to evacuate? Also:

>Madoka: I wish to protect the city!

Who needs to convince? Just bash them in the head if they do not comply and move them out.

That still doesn't negate the issue of Madoka making a contract.

How? Homura wouldn't waste time with Walpurgisnacht.

>Kyubey: Hey Madoka, your city just got nuked but you can wish it back to normal. Just make a contract with me!

Cheeky little she Kyubey is.

It's okay, the point was saving Madoka. Now the two can fight witches normally

saving madoka involves not letting her be fooled by kyubey

No, because Madoka specifically asked Homura to save her from being tricked by Kyubey. Not to mention that Madoka would still end up as a world-destroying witch.

She did nothing for Madoka. The Madoka which Homura worked to save wasn't the real Madoka, but some desperate construct created in her mind from years of continual time travel and encroaching madness. A construct whose whims and desires just so happened to neatly line up with Homura's own whims and desires. While Homura cannot be fully blamed for her actions, as she is for all purposes on the brink or fully insane, neither is she guiltless. What Homura did wasn't to protect her Madoka, but the fake construct of Madoka which lives in her head and feeds her ego.

to be fair

Homu does really need a drink

They all need a drink.

How can any of the other girls even compete?

Madoka does out gay all of them.

where's all the kyoukoposters go?

Lying in wait.

>Ai yo
>Friend.

>Homura
>Good
>Evil

Do you people even Nietzsche?

But Nietzsche is for plebeians

>homu ended make a gensokyo-esque for magic girls/witchs/waiths/humans/familliars
>madoka is the eiki
>sayaka as sanae
>kyoko as reimu
>mami as alice
oh man, don't know how much I want this

Anyone who thinks Homura is a bad character obviously hasn't finished the series.

Or they need to stick to slice of life

So I completely understand and respect Homura's decision, and I love her for it. But what brought forth the sudden change of demeanor, into the arrogant and haughty outwards personality that Homura displays at the end of Rebellion?

Not what the last movie says. D:

When I first saw the ending, I was livid. Why in the world would they feel the need to top themselves? I believe she was in purgatory driving herself mad longer than we get to see. Her selfishness to keep Madoka to herself recreates Homura into the darkness- Desire that can never truly be fulfilled. And with this show being symbolic at times, I believe her change in demeanor is a representation of everything dark. Everything that Madoka is not.

Acting. She believes herself to be the devil, so she plays the part of it. Her eyes betray her true feelings-- self-loathing, guilt, and and pain.

In that picture, a familiar has just thrown a tomato at her. A manifestation of her subconscious is jeering her.

I really didn't like the movie at first. It felt like they were trying to milk the show and top the god status that is Magika Madoka. But after a few days of digesting the story... I believe they did a wonderful job ending the story of Homura, and what and how is left up to the viewer.

>ending the story
It was sequel bait, user. It was well done, certainly, but it was sequel bait.

Ayn Rand is for Plebeians. Nietzsche is for scholars.

so where do witch's familiars come from? Can a witch just make as many as she wants?

I don't think anyone knows exactly, but I doubt they can make as many as they want. Homura seems to have an absolute shitton of familiars though.

probably based on how powerful the witch is

Perhaps unintentionally, but Homura did in fact help create a God, is it so farfetched that she herself through the same will power would have god like abilities?

She did nothing wrong.
Homura just showed that egoism > altruism autism

POWER, PROSPERITY, ALTRUISM.

Honestly, it's too early to say if Homura did anything wrong or not. While Madoka thinks she should sacrifice herself for the world, Homura thinks the world should sacrifice itself for Madoka. Now, I'm perfectly fine with that, but only as long as it's kept to a reasonable level. Based of the ending of Rebellion, we haven't really seen any demerits to Homura's new world. Supposedly, it's not "stable", but what does that entail? Will the world end in a few years, wiping out all life? Then Homura's decision would just be stupid as fuck. I don't think things will go that far, and we should probably know by the end of the next movie.

Whatever happens, I'll always love Homura.

> Whatever happens, I'll always love Homura.
You're so Madoka for your Homura.

Sauce?

Don't have, sorry.

Homura realized that Madoka really didn't like being Goddess of the universe. Madoka said that she would never want to be in a world where she wouldn't be able to see her friends and family. See 1:02:50 - 1:07:30 of Rebellion. And so Homura realized that the only way for Madoka to be truly happy is for her to live life as a normal person.
All Homura wanted and still wants is for Madoka to be happy. She doesn't really care about anything else. Homura really is a true neutral

>In that picture, a familiar has just thrown a tomato at her. A manifestation of her subconscious is jeering her.

That's actually a great interpretation.

Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura and Homura selfishly ruined everything intentionally to control and brainwash Madoka into slavery. Everyone agrees she was wrong and everyone agrees she deserves to die for it. She is pure evil villain of the story.

There isn't much room for alternate interpretations given that what the act of tomato-throwing represents.

OK. I like Mami and Madoka better anyway.

I thought they were pomegranates.

They were playing with them in a food fight, Homura accidentally got hit to show she is nefariously insane. Homura is evil and intends to cause nothing but harm over her abusive obsession.

Madoka wants Homura dead in canon.

That's going way too far. Madoka may be the hero and Homura may be the villain but they don't fight each other to defeat each other. They fight to put each other in a place where they don't have the power to hurt themselves and live a happy life. They're not trying to defeat the other. They're trying to save the other at the risk of everything else.

puella magi nagisa magica never

Madoka knows now Homura is not a person but evil itself given form. She does not care about Homura at all and lied about being her friend. She knows Homura is a ritten, abusive, wicked bitch, and now she knows hoping for her to change is futile. She has abandoned hope and longs for Homura to die and rid the universe of her evil. She wants to save the world by killing Homura.

There's no point in arguing with Homuhater. Homura isn't actually the villain, she just calls herself that because of her guilt and self-loathing.

>guilt
>laughs as Madoka suffers and begs to be let go, enjoys abusing her and brainwashing her

>self loathing
>hates everyone but herself and blames them for her failures

How is Homura a villain again?

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>abuses Madoka
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>Madoka never cared about her
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>is the most selfish whore ever
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>most hated character by far globally

>perpetual failure
She's pretty good at what she does.
>hateful bitch
Rude and untrue.
>abuses Madoka
She never abused her.
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
She just wants to protect her.
>ruined everything constantly
More like improved.
>psychopathic murderer
Never killed anyone.
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
She didn't destroyed anything. Like I said she just improved it.
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
Everyone but Kyouko deserves it anyway.
>Madoka never cared about her
She always cared.
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>t. Wraith
>is the most selfish whore ever
She just loves Madoka.
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
Original wish was to be able to protect her and not be protected by her.
>most hated character by far globally
Maybe in Africa, some Asian shitholes and rural Ontario.

She prevents the agent of mercy (Madoka) from fulfilling her duty. Without Madoka the world has no mercy. In rebellion Homura just arranged things so that the curse would corrupt the incubators. You could argue that the incubators don't deserve mercy. That said without Madoka mercy does not exist.

Delusion and lies as expected of degenerate. Homura is hated by Madoka and will die, get over it.

The only concrete difference is that the Incubators and Homura take on the despair instead of Madoka. Anything beyond that is just speculation at this point.

Homura is pretty merciful, considering that she restores the dead girls back to life and lets them live normally.

You mean torture and brainwash and eventually murder (again). She didn't want to revive anyone but Madoka, she is insane. They are all seen being tortured or suffering in concept film by Homura.

>They are all seen being tortured or suffering in concept film by Homura.

I call it bullshit.

Is this your first Madoka thread? Homuhater doesn't listen to any arguments and makes up his own fanfiction just to hate on Homura.

Is it better to hug a mini Homu, or be hugged by a giant Madoka? These are the sort of questions that keep me awake at night.

I love the movie from the very get-go, but can totally understand people needing some time to digest it. What I don't get is people who don't even like it.

>But what brought forth the sudden change of demeanor, into the arrogant and haughty outwards personality that Homura displays at the end of Rebellion?

The realization that Madoka's wish was all for naught due to the Incubators.

nice headcannon, homuhater
does pic related trigger you?

Homura, in any size, doesn't want any hugs, unless they're from Madoka.

Homura wouldn't use this shitty font

>Homura wouldn't use this shitty font
You're a shitty font.

Where de grif sids at?

What about her rich parents?

Do they even exist? If they do, they don't seem to have that good of a relationship with their daughter anyway.

Her made-up imagined rich parents, sure

Where was it ever implied that they were rich?

There's no love in either direction, assuming they're even alive.

what's each meguca's favorite cheese?

Nagisa's is Mami at least.

Kyousuke's dick cheese.

Homura ruined their lives by being born. They were right to abandon her.

>t. homuhater

you watched this show in the German dub, as it should be rightfully watched; right?

so in arabic?

Madoka - Swiss
Madoka (America ver.) - individually-wrapped slices of Kraft
Sayaka - Cheddar
Mami - Camembert
Kyouko - String cheese
Homura - Feta
Devil Homura - Stinking Bishop
Nagisa - PARMIGIANO REGGIANO

what are you basing this off of?

It's obvious

Me having to grow the fuck up means I still am in the target audience of my asian cartoon shows so that's fine by me.

But the target audience of this show is adult and intelligent people.

Oh I forgot we got a better scan of this
I guess there's not a fully clean one though

She did everything wrong. I still don't understand why she rewrote the universe. She would have been with Madoka, as Sayaka was, when her soul gem was taken.

Being with Madoka would make Homura happy, but she doesn't care about her own happiness. What she cares about is Madoka's happiness.

I thought homuhater died.

Why the fuck does Madoka look so damn good in a suit?
Because the Incubators were a threat and Madoka expressed regret over leaving her family behind so Homura would rather sacrifice her relationship to Madoka if it meant Madoka could live a normal life.

Because by Madoka being a goddess meant that Homura had failed her wish to protect Madoka.

From what I remember it was Homura who "loved" Madoka.
I don't remember Madoka expressing regret over her family but maybe I'm mistaken. Either way Madoka didn't seem sad in her role as a god.
If Homura wasn't retarded maybe she'd understand that Madoka was Ok with her situation