What is Sup Forums's opinion on TYT? are they /our guys/?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on TYT? are they /our guys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ&ab_channel=S3AZYNTHR33
youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy9kdH9y-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For Comedic relief
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

If by "our guys" you mean utterly dishonest clickbaiting enemies of the West, then yes. Yes they are.

>A Turk and Armenian together

u wot m8

maybe he meant ourgoys

TyT are true fags

Are you seriously shilling this garbage on Sup Forums?

Ana Kasparian is disgusting. She looks like a jew.

TYT's a pretty cool guy, he shits on refugees and doesn't afraid of jews

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ&ab_channel=S3AZYNTHR33

She is the absolute epitome of progressive hypocrisy.

never thought the day would come when tyt became less partisan then info wars strange times

I remember loving them when I was a teen. Then I realized they were full of shit around the same time Dave Rubin did. Thus began my initial descent.

if you ever want to fap at Anna, search for Chanel Preston, very similar.

Seriously?
Fuck No.
They are CNN-lite for Jewtube.

If the chance arose I would fuck Ana's brains out at a moments notice.

wow old meme dude

Armenian women ironically make good wives. But they won't take your shit.

>are they /our guys/?

are you crazy?

Honestly though who remembers the armenians? Genocide has always been a part of war why do jews get to have a monopoly on it?

Why do so many people on Sup Forums have shit taste in women?

Sup Forums thinks Kasparian is "hot" and Sup Forums thinks that slag skeleton that plays Ray in DisneyWays is "hot".

Roaches

oh my god this is amazing.

low standards then?

NO they are your GUYS......Scum....

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Really can't stand Chunk Donner and the dumb turds. They are paid DNC shills

youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy9kdH9y-Q

The hate fucking must be really good considering how long they've been doing the show.

Has anyone else noticed that Ana Kasparian seems to have gained a bit of weight?

>Chunk Hunger

Thank you, Lord.

That night truly is the gift that keeps on giving

like Donner better, not only is is Turkish, but as greasy as a kebab

>donut gainz

Can this /Our x/ shit die already?

With regards to The Young Turks, they named their news organization after the architects of a genocide.
Its the moral equivalent of Einsatzgruppen News Network.
But by virtue of their virtue signalling, left leaning, weak journalism they get away with it.
That and any genocide that isn't involving kikes isn't widely known in the US.

>are they /our guys/?
Are you fucking retarded?
Remember folks, sage all slide threads.

>tfw ywn relive that night in a college pub watching a hundred people go through this exact progression

she's better than us

4:10 "he built a wall" best part of the whole vid

She's fucking better than OP.
OP is garbage.
I know that much.

I'd fuck her. Shit, I'd fuck a lamppost.

no

I think Ana Kasperian is /our guy/

I watched it live. I have all 10h recording of it. It was EPIX. I came 2x on their libtears.

I was at work during the whole night and my 2 superiors and I just monitored the election and were celebrating Trump

perfect

Cenk's a holocaust denier, definitely /ourguy/

HMMMMM.....
>1 post by this ID