Left, right or middle?

Left, right or middle?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/nwjteb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right

I like my women healthy

Kissshot isn't healthy, just huge breasted.

Left > Right >>>>>>>>> Middle

Tall, nice body and looks isn't healthy?

Healthy is usually a codework for fat.

Yes, YES, and yes

adult is fine too

Middle>right>>>>>left

Why not all three?

Right

Left means jail time

Shinobu is perfection, a cat is fine too.

Because one of them is a shit.

is it you, user?

Left>Right>>>>>shit>>>>mid

those chin, they look like fucking men. how ugly

Good outfit

None. Maybe far right though. I like the writing.

Muh niggas of superior taste.

Right

What does healthy even mean to an immortal vampire? It's not like she'd die of a heart attack or something.

I would've said all, but after they had the IRL pictures of cat in some of the episodes, I realized that she's fat and lost interest.

She's not healthily chubby. She's fat.

You wouldn't be willing to give her some exercise?
Also I always thought she seemed slimmer in Second Season. Her ongoing merger with the kittens is clearly reshaping her into the perfect form she attained while fully cat.

Left is literally perfect bodywise

Western women > Japanese women

Do we have useable subs yet?

Right.

I choose Hitagi.

Middle, Right, Left.

Araragi, pls go.

>redditgahara

Bat > Cat > everyone else
I'm not picky on Bat's form, either.

She looks pretty healthy in all her forms.

I'll just keep my loli, thank you very much.
Left is closest to best.

Loli? Are you sure about that? This art looks like someone too a muscular boy and slapped Shinobu's head on it.

I would do anything to protect this smile

Is muscle-loli a thing? Because I want it.

Yes.

Araragi doesn't choose Hitagi when the chips are down.

I'm taking left and right at the same time and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Lolis can't be sexualized though

Lolis also can't generate arbitrary matter. Shinobu is pretty good at the impossible.

Correct Answer.

He chooses Hanekawa unless the chips are down. Underwear scarring in the cerebellum is not easily cured.

I choose female Elliot Rodger.

Middle

Why is she the cutest thing since baby seals?
Post more.

When you rub a loli's head, she'll want you to rub her breasts next. Be prepared.

Also Araragi is officially the worlds biggest pussy for wanting to become human again. Eternity with Kiss Shot sounds like heaven on earth. Plus the sex would be so good it would destroy neighboring cities.

THAT DARN CAT

I just don't understand what Koyomi-oniichan sees in that purple haired brute, when he can be with me: the Supreme Lady.

It's just not fair. It's an injustice. I don't know why you Koyomi-Oniichans are not attracted to me. I am magnificent. I am a goddess. I am a Supreme Lady.

*sigh*

I'm afraid there is only one thing that I can do. I must have my revenge. The day of reckoning will come.

*turns off camera*

I want to be the last user.

Where was Kiss-bu when I was 18?

Wallowing in misery, but not completely despairing.

Damn. She has it hard man.

Was it not explicitly stated in Neko that aberrations don't actually exist?

No. If that was true, then half the plot of Monogatari wouldn't happen.

Not nearly as much after meeting Araragi. As much of a dense moron as he can be he earned the right to stand by Shinobu's side.

Friendly reminder that Araragi is only allowed to make love with Hanekawa.

Middle

How old is left one again?

Then left

Anyone still have the pasta of this?

I wish ararararararararararararararararagi would've been this /fa/ on past seasons

>but after they had the IRL pictures of cat in some of the episodes
Do you have any screenshots?

yep

This

Where the hell you find this?

Holy shit.
Thanks, user.

Doing god's work

There needs to be a full blown spats-bloomers crossover. Tight in the important areas, fluffy for show.

Her body doesn't actually change when she transforms except the hair and eyes, see the pictures of her in the kitty pajamas from then in Tsubasa Cat to now in Koyomi. She has a nice tummy.

Also see pic here, same decently toned midsection she has as Black Hanekawa.

She admits she isn't thin in the Tsubasa Cat commentary, but she also says she jogs regularly in Neko White.

>Lolis can't be sexualized

nice meme

New Kizu 2 trailer

a.pomf.cat/nwjteb.mp4

sex

Puberty.

did they show this at comiket?

Middle

Would you sip her wine?

I want her to sip my wine, both red and white.

Hanekawa is perfection.

Araragi says there's no being comparable to Hanekawa.

Lefto, righto, doesn't matter.
As long as it's Shinobu I will be happy.

Middle all fucking day. But of course Bat is lovely too.

Please tell me you didn't actually watch the movie with that botched aspect ratio.

Would it be possible to simultaneously have sex with multiple versions of Shinobu? She's able to time travel, so I'm assuming she can just pull powers out of her ass.

At full power she can easily pass as a deity. She can probably just shapeshift into split hive mind Kissshots. Otherwise, cloud-of-mist blowjobs must be amazing. She could probably just take the form of electro-chemical impulses and insert herself onto the pleasure center of your brain.

That was the whole lesson for Araragi when he was fighting the vamp hunters, defying human logic is the usual mode for vampires. So yeah, asspulls for days. Out of her ass, out of your ass, out of your ass' ass.

I think the one thing that stopped Kiss-Shot from going crazy with transformation powers is her massive ego made her not want to switch away from her already perfect body.

Bat a best.

left > right > * > shit > center