FILTER OUT THE NIGGER DICK THREADS BOYS WE GOT A HAPPENING

>Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

archive.is/TfRwd

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE'VE BROKEN THE CONDITIONIIIIIIIIIIIING!

OBAMA AND CLINTON GOING TO JAIL!

FUCKING CHECK'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

nothing will happen
fucking cucked nation
all talk no action
1776 was a one-time

Fuck Jeff sessions, citizen's arrest when?

Such a shame, Democrats

more fake news? fuck off

THIS
literally nothing ever happens but you tards would believe anything

If numbas Good things will happen

>Grassley's letters demanded answers from the agencies by no later than Oct. 26.
Wait, isn't that the same day all that JFK info gets released?

digits are ON FIRE
KEK IS HERE

Really mods? Really? Do your fucking jobs

Is replying to your own post false-flagging as a shill a new meme I don't know about?

Yes

Same fag kike shill

hmmm

it's just a way to get (You)s

That's what this is all about, isn't it? Those delicious little (you)s.

OBAMA
BUSH JR
CHEYNEY
BILL CLINTON
HILLARY

ALL FACE DEATH.

Trump will name the Jew.

JEWISH FALSE FLAGS WILL BE EXPOSED.

ROTHSCHILDS WILL BE EVISCERATED.

PIZZAGATE WILL REDPILL THE NORMIES.

WE WILL BE ETERNALLY VINDICATED.

Take em away boys

The greatest of all motivators

>the dems make a shady deal with putin
>dems get paranoid about putin
>dems try to claim trump and putin are bff
>trump wins anyway
>dems double down on muh putin to left.
>left buys every putin conspiracy no question
>proof of dems and their shady deal with putin
>oh shit nigger what are you doing.jpg
This timeline is great.

Holy gets in this place.
Think the DOJ will pull through? Or will Sessions recuse himself again.

Bada fuckin bing

We gonna get some public executions. Check em niggers.

its happening isnt it

pls help

Here's the uncensored version

What did she mean by this?

BEJAMIN NETANYAHU WILL BE CHARGED WITH GENOCIDE

TOP KEK

checked and praised

REPORT slide threads
>REPORT slide threads
REPORT slide threads
>REPORT slide threads
REPORT slide threads
>REPORT slide threads
REPORT slide threads
>REPORT slide threads
REPORT slide threads
>REPORT slide threads

nice

that wasnt in an email. that was a rumor. dont spread bullshit while we have breaking news of her linked to shady uranium bribes.

*yawn*

Guys it's really late. I think we should go to bed. I'm tired.

*Yawn*

Good idea, I'm going to wake up bright and early tomorrow and watch Sessions testify live about all this!

Shills are scared, there is no other reason for the number of nigger dick threads. DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS!
Although it won't matter if they do. There is a new sherif in town and the elites will pay.

nothing's gonna happen
i'm too blackpilled on this shit, they're not gonna incriminate a forner POTUS, especially their most beloved one, Obama, they're not gonna do shit.

They are. Their jobs are to archive threads like this.

There are better chans out there user.

Don't be silly user, us basement dwellers dont go to sleep until after the sun is up.
The birds put me to bed.

You stupid fucking nigger.
Comey isnt even in Prison yet and we know he leaked fbi material.
This is a horse and pony show and you idiots keep falling for it.
Let me know when were going to 1776.
kys

Who has the scree caps from an user mentioning that Mueller was really our guy and pardoned by Trump the day he took office and this whole Russian investigation is really about the Obama Admin...

>there was also a Twitter screen shot if some ho saying "wait Mueller works for Trump?!"

Anyone?
Who has the scree caps from an user mentioning that Mueller was really our guy and pardoned by Trump the day he took office and this whole Russian investigation is really about the Obama Admin...

>there was also a Twitter screen shot if some ho saying "wait Mueller works for Trump?!"

Probe is just USA newspeak for whitewash.

Checked and COMPED

Bump. Globalist cunts btfo for all existence ITT
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

>FILTER OUT THE NIGGER DICK THREADS

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Doesn't it activate the almonds when you realize that absolutely none of this was ever leaked by the media? Hmm, I wonder why....

this is what happens when you panic

It's all on that thread ^

Hell yes! This story is spreading like wildfire! Lets make it go viral!

wait til you see what happens tomorrow! surprise happening

bump

Dude any type of congressional hearing results in nothing. They have no power over the justice department

Big if True

Speaking of shills, how long do we have to wait to see the shareblue logs of how many times those lefty fucks had to say 'nigger' in order to make a successful slide thread?

praying that this is the happening for the ages.

Oh look a big fat nothing burger.

> They think Obama or Hillary will go to jail for anything or that this will change liberals minds on anything

checking this patriotic pepe

You ALL need to wake up to these fucking one post bullshit threads. Which one of you starts a fucking thread and posts in it one damn time?

Exactly, these are fucking bots to shill and slide other actual important threads.

Wake the fuck up and use this when you see the thread and sage the fuck out of it.

Wake the fuck up and check the post ID before posting unless you sage. They are paid for getting responses.

>Pic related.

We need help getting all these happenings together!

You didn't notice that this was about breaking news re: an investigation into corruption in the Obama admin? I mean, who gives a shit if it's by a one post wonder? The story is significant, and it's exactly what Sup Forums has been drooling over for 2 years now.

This. This is the most comforting feeling.

op has 6 posts, you have one crying to the heavens that we all ignore this thread. kill yourself , shit has hit the fan and it's ogre for the democrats.

This. Trump has at least 3 years to drive them into the dirt, and he just hit them with something fucking massive after only 9 months in office. Sure it's not something he's done directly, but he's going to let these investigations unfold as they ought to. One can only hope that they'll pursue the additional stuff too. There's too much to nail them on.

One has to wonder if the Russia pressure wasn't an attempt to get the 'russia russia russia' narrative burnt out before this shoe dropped. I wonder... hm.

kill yourself

Oh boy. That's so pathetic

Cringed

Stop responding to b8 retard!

>filter out the nigger dick threads
No

Yes of course muh happening ww3 etc
Nothing is going to happen as usual.

This \thread/

Thats one hairy nigglet

wikileaks cable from years ago shows Mueller was one of the delivery boys.

Can we use this to get him let go from the investigation?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html

Bump.
SHTF today, watch for it.

bump this is promising

Happenings soon check this

Need to start looking, I kind of like clover though

Checked and witnessed

GLORIOUS

Other chans is for getting shit done in greater detail. This is the chan with the greatest exposure and we absolutely cannot let them take this or we lose the normies and we lose the entire thing. Do not let up, anons. If this fortress falls, the rest will too. Stand strong against the maelstrom.

We will hold the line, this is a fight to the last man. You can take our lives but you'll never take our anime board!

they are panicking and sliding the hannity report last night, post it in all their threads like an antivirus. youtube.com/watch?v=wTRFhMPumyI

This is why Sup Forums is so shit nowadays
Seriously you retarded cunts, stop being retarded