Danganronpa 3

Where were you when Kirigiri was confirmed to be Naegi's most beloved

Blacksmith's death is death is obviously a fakeout

Both him and Ruruka probably planned this in some sort of plot to take Munakata down by surprise so they faked his death, that's why Ruruka didn't want them examining his body too closely, to not realize that he wasn't kill

The powder was probably to make his "corpse" seem more pale and realistic, in retrospect ruruka has no reason to kill the guy constantly protecting her, specially when someone had already died

What a fucking amazing episode. Awesome how everything is coming together.

Ruruka probably fed him a candy to fake his death or something.

Shit is shady.

>AE isn't important they said.
>Toko and Komaru won't appear they said.
>DR2 cast won't appear they said.
Also, what was Boxer doing this episode?

Where were you when Komaru saved the day

He was busy being dead.

>secondaryfags BTFO

>That ending
WE IN THERE BOYS
MAX HOPE
>HINATA NEEDS IZURU OR TAKES CONTROL
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HOPE REACHED IT'S CLIMAX POINT?

Is Ruruka stupid? Kyouko would see through that right away.

That's some wonderful HOPE she got there

Revival pill on his molar?

She had some candy to temporarily stop heart pulse or some retarded shit like that.

Besides, Ruruka doesn't look as shaken as she should be.

>is ruruka stupid

Neither her nor her fuccboi are exactly smart

>Hajime activating his Izuru powers to BTFO a shitload of battleships
>AE Yuri adventures to beat the shit out of Monaca
>PUNISHED Munakata about to fuck some people up
Holy shit this anime is great

Why are people saying Chisa is the mastermind. Did I miss something?

My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not IzuruMy boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not IzuruMy boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru My boy Hajime is not Izuru

So Chisa is OBVIOUSLY the traitor, right? Hence Munakata stabbing the corpse

Blacksmith didn't plan anything with Ruruka. He just walked right out of there and somebody else set up a fake body, like the guards in episode 1. The 'dust' is makeup.

JABBERWOCK ISLAND

the fuck are you talking about? this episode blowed. nothing actually happened, it was just pandering all over the place.

who gives a shit about myakuya
who gives a shit about miaya
who gives a shit aboyt cumaru and toho
who gives a shit about candyslut and her corpse
who gives a shit about hajizuru

I want them to investigate who is killing who goddamnit

Why Naegi so pathetic?

So now that we have the typical chapter 3 double kill on our hands, what does this say for the equivalent of chapters 4 and 5? Who will be the victims?

My current guess is we'll lose one of the DR1 characters (Kirigiri?) next, followed by Monaca.

For ToKomaru!

BRING

THEM

HOME

I'm not gay but

They fused together. The original Hinata is lost forever.

something about the counter?

>Cumaru
FUCK
YES
AOTYAY

Get fucked Mukurofag

Don't worry, there's a reason for it, however boring it might be. Chiaki's sacrifice was not in vain.

>Monaka is the mastermind
>Munakata is the traitor

This fucking episode man, holy shit. I was not expecting them to bring the DR2 cast in until the last 2 episodes or so. Was totally expecting Byakuya and the AE girls to make an appearance around this time, though. Even still, I wasn't expecting their entrance to be this hype. Now I see why they had so much Junko in the last episode of Despair arc. If they didn't have her primed and ready to do her work, there's no fucking way that the Despair episode this week could compare.

>She's still wearing the same pantsu several months after the end of AE

Literally Toko levels of disgusting.

To be fair, most people thought the DR2 cast would make an appearance at least. The only reason people thought they wouldn't have an effect on the story is because Kodaka explicitly said they wouldn't, as their story was "done".

So cute!

So happy Komaru and Fukawa showed up. They're fucking awesome.

HINATA ABOUT TO WRECK SHIT

I wonder if they adopted the former Warriors of Hope. Also, what are those little fuckers even up to? Will we ever see them in Future Arc?

That ending was pretty hype. Byakuya showing up to show plebs how its done. Toko and Kumaru going to rekt Monaka. Best boy Hajime about to destroy a fleet of ships.

I'm not gonna lie, I was worried for a minute. I think the red blood gave it much bigger impact.

Chisa is the traitor but she took a page out of her student "Absolute Madman" Komoeda's book and An-Hero'd

>tfw he finally called her Chisa like she wanted

Just tell me who the endgame traitor and mastermind is already. Fuck.

>Munakata trying to kill the DR2 cast.

This wont end well for that fleet.

He had to bring him out to fight those ships.
I hope he pulls a raiden and stops one with his bare hands.

So what was in the room the blacksmith found?

Believe in our jesus

This cunt has his eyes open when he wakes up.
or at least when he pretends to wake up

Yes you are

did you faggots even play the second game? hajime not surviving the shutdown sequence is something we have known literally for years, izuru just decided to keep hajime's appearance as a homage to him because he retained his memories from the neo world program.

Do we have one of her at MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING?

>Tell me why you did it, every dream falling apart

>Withered flowers forget what they wept for day after day

>Signs of love overshadowed by dreams baby, don't worry 'cause you ain't alone

>It's a war out there everyday, you can't hide from it, you gotta play by the rules, play it cool, gotta laugh in the face of the sad disgrace, when your friends and foes look alike

>I WILL BUUUURN MYYYYY DREEEEAAAAAD

You missed Munakata stabbing her corpse with a fucking sword

so is izuru and the rest of the remnants going to blow those battleships to the bottom of the ocean

it's obviously a fake out to make us believe Izuru is still alive, but he's not

>People not understanding SDR2's epilogue

All of them were turned into their RoD forms but had a connection to their SDR2 selves

Izuru just decided to live on as Hajime

Then let us do that.
We should have enough clues now to guess the killer.

this

DR2 and AE "characters" can fuck right off

>Hogging other dick after her bf dies

worst girl

His end.

>Munakata trying to kill Izuru
Yeah good luck, pal.

They're the same person now. My guess is that it's Hajime's values he picked up from the sim and Izuru's personality and talent. So he still finds everything boring and can do anything, but he's not a RoD anymore and will protect his friends and fight for the Future or whatever shit.

That doesn't explain why Ruruka was acting so suspicious though

We also still dont know the exact reason she wanted to kill munakata

c-can you blame me

Will the ending be 30% happy?

I have no idea why Kodaka stepped away from murder mystery.
I hope all this crap we have to sit through brings it all together for one huge reveal.

She's kinda hot.

Her sacrifice was not in vain. He will help them. He has to. He has changed. HE HAS CHANGED

Well, he was right in D1 when he said in chapter 4 there will be no more murders.

Monaca is great, she makes fantastic shitposting reaction images.

Please tell me he'll surf on real water with his mind.

>Literally Toko levels of disgusting
Maybe she has a few more striped panties and she washes the used ones? I mean, her duds seems well taken care of for post-apocalyptic clothes.

Where Chisa hides until time to kill.

>Hajime activating his Izuru powers to BTFO a shitload of battleships

The other way around user

>literally cow tits
>crybaby
>gay

yea no

So 5 DR2 survivors vs Battleships next episode

What did he mean by this?

Why do you think Kirigiri is fucking investigating, dumb bitch

His eye is red. I think he got poisoned. Look at his reveal.

Most likely, especially since his hair is short again.

>No blood from Persona's stab
>Killer Killer is supposed to be relevant
>Ultimate Make Up artist exist

What does it mean ?

Omaru and her new tits will save the FF

YES.

Weedman and Nagito I could somewhat understand but Byakuya!?

>filename
I couldn't help but think of Conan too when he said that.

He is trying to imply Kirigiri is the attacker?

If Miaya's neck is twisted like those guards', does it mean Gekkobot was with the rest before the game even started? And no one noticed? FF are incompetent.

Hajime and Izuru better be the same being now. It would suck if best boy disappeared forever after he struggled so hard in DR2.

>hajime not surviving the shutdown sequence is something we have known literally for years,
Please stop shitposting. This is bullshit. He retained the island memories and by extension, Hinatas.

So they're going Monaca hunting right?

>Byakuya will never verbally abuse you

Why live?

WHY IS THE SEA RED EVERYWHERE

DID AN IMPACT OCCUR

He's Junko's father

It was to confirm that she is really dead and not a traitor, retard.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

fucking investigate already, jesus fucking christ. kirigiri has been walking around for 6 (6!!!!!) fucking episodes now going "hmm yes i see yes yes" and not even hinting at whatever she is fucking thinking. what the fuck are they even doing with this shitty ass show?

Every murder mystery story has a detective, therefore murder mystery stories occur because of detectives.

who is the SHSL Makeup Artist?

More reasons why Naegi is retarded

Observations: Archer found a secret door, He's covered in white powder.

Ridiculous Theory: The white powder is foundation, inside the door are bodies made up to look like each participant KillerKiller style. Certain people are alive yadayada

>>No blood from Persona's stab
Do you know how dead bodies work?

>Sending boats against a god

Pathetic