Tfw this man single handedly cucked the world's greatest superpower

>tfw this man single handedly cucked the world's greatest superpower
How do amerishits feel about this guy creating chaos and instability and making your politicians and media sperg around like a bunch of headless chickens? He does it so effortlessly too. It's mesmerizing seeing him work his magic.

Also reminder that Russia is the reason why America got cucked in Syria. which just goes to you show your declining influence and power in the Middle East. You're not top dog anymore, Americucks. Even your own people think Putin is a better leader than the clown you have in office

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

He got big balls

>Putin cucked US
The US doesn't have a wife/ girlfriend asshole.

He's got big balls but his time is running out if oil prices stay low.

Putin did nothing wrong? Kurwa widziałem! Based!

>thinking putin had any actual sway over american politics

If you're not American, then I don't think you understand how much Americans hate our own government. I'm a blue-dog Democrat but I completely understand and agree with the Drain the Swamp movement Trump created within his fanbase. Is it reactionary and base at heart? Yes but us Americans are fed up with the bullshit in Government. If we hear a guy, (whomever that is) say there's something wrong and it needs fixing, we'll listen to him. That's not to say I agree with Trump wholeheartedly. It's just the mindset you have to understand if you're not an American.

Whether he has any sway or not hes made most of the media, politicians and the larger public think he has sway. That's called subversion and creating chaos.

Canada on suicide watch

Why is a non-super power talking about a super-power? It's like a Honda talking shit about a Ferrari.

or rollerblades talking about a mobilityscooter?

I hate the vast majority of my politicians and media, so I'm quite happy that Putin gives them the rustles and that Trump more or less does the same

did you just willingly volunteer yourself as a roller-blading faggot?

Better then getting cucked by kikes m8

Fan fucking tastic

if that makes you a mobilityscooter riding martsharter I willingly fall on that grenade

Hi HA Goodman, you are an author, columnist and journalist.

Israel

Makes you think if Russia can sway and entire election, which is being campaigned on by hundreds of millions of dollars from both sides,
by just few hundred thousands in social media advertising. Either the ruski is EFFECTIVE AS FUCK with money or this is all a butthurt cover up story from whiny liberals. Given the shitty state that russia is in, i assume the second...

Meh, we are in divorce hearings at the moment.

>literally take over Ukraine
>usa btfo tho

So you're a roller-blading faggot with a SLIGHTLY lower obesity rate... WEW LAD

and what of CTR? seriously all trump did was opposite of what David Brock was fucking doing. Plus I''m not a fucking Russian bot that they'd love to convince everyone that anti-hill posts were.

>trump
Mistake, all Putin did

you know what we did during the election is what they blamed Russia for right?

so your a obese scooter rider with a SLIGHTLY higher GDP...... KEK

>making your politicians and media sperg
>(((politicians and media)))
It's ONLY politicians and media that are losing their minds over muh Russia. I cant speak for every Burger, but I am a Putin fan.

Found the boomer

Before the election, I thought that the retarded American stereotype was a meme. Now I know it's true. There are a lot of fucking retards in this country.

omg, I'm so btfo.
when will I, as an American, EVER recover?

my german dude, you throw a dog a bone is all it is. its the price of freedom. the ruskis can basically rile up murricans with minimal effort on account of the whole melting pot we got goin on here, and its high time we get a taste of our own medicine. we do this shit everywhere basically. its the great game.

U wot m8? Do you know the difference between 18 trillion and 1 trillion?

delet

take for instance syria. the issue is wholly bipartisan. joe blow dems and repubs are pro-assad, and obamas cabinet was not. i remember clearly the outcry of basically wtf are you doing with these rebel groups? but not in government, those dudes were thick as thieves. assad must go. well, we saw how that went, and therein was the appeal of trump as well.

your national debit?

>liberals and the media screm russia rigged the election
>russia spent 200k on FB adds for all sides
>Hillary spent 265MM donated from audia arabi
>ilegal mexicans protested in the street for a year
>failing NYT owned by a mexican ran fake stories for a year

But russia is dividing us.

Russia has 6 million twitter and Pokémon accounts

>debit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAHA

Your national debt is six times your annual GDP. Omfg I'm dying. You're literally in more debt and you don't even know it because you don't understand how these things work. Omfg.

tl;dr
nice trips of butthurt

Trips of AussieBTFO

Fuck Putin he's a psychopathic murderer that takes out any political opponent that dares stand in his way. He's only destroying Russia by oppressing his citizens and subjugating them into fear. Why do you think his approval rating is so high and why he's been in office for so long? Because the people fear him and know how evil he is. Fuck Putin and fuck all subhuman Slavs. Slavs are a disgusting menace that should be exterminated. They are all Low IQ Mongrels. Putin is anti-democracy and a totalitarian.

get shot

>tfw russia funded BLM protests which pushed undecideds towards trump

not like it didn't happen before
>WW2

As a Slav I have to say you are not making a good case to convince us.
We support Putin because we are Nationalists and we want to crush and burn all our enemies, the way the bible teaches us.

And by enemies I mean (((enemies))). If (((they))) dropped dead tomorrow I bet the US and Russia would be allies.
So we must deal with them first and I can tell you they will not like it.

>the globalist run us government is losing influence
Sounds like a good thing to me desu.

>implying Putin had anything to do with anything
He's just a convenient scapegoat for the media.

Except America is still getting cucked by kikes.

I remember when Aussie bants used to be good. How far you've fallen. Sad!

Are you faggots doing this shit or is ShareBlue at it again? If it's not you, they're riling people enough to raid /pol. If it is you, fuck you faggots.

Yeah outsiders stick out like a sore thumb here. Someone is raiding

It's actually to inflate Russia and Putin's ego to butter them up to get them to the table for upcoming talks.
"Ooh Russia u so big and bad, u hack are elections with little resouces, how do you do it? Let's discuss it over dinner, shall we?"

>based Putin's a seasoned kike handler.

Well. I'm not a typical user of /pol. I have no problems with you guys, though. If you guys have a way to let people know you're being raided, I fully encourage it. This shit is irritating.

Russia is their way of naming Sup Forums without naming Sup Forums
I reiterate, it's safer for the deep state CIA nigger media to name one of the biggest nuclear powers than for them to name Sup Forums, let that sink in.

not to mention the statistical impossibility. No republican candidate hasn't succeed after a two term democrat president. A girl took me to see Alien Covenant. It was awesome. She never called back...

you talking about how russia is the #1 topic in US politics for a year now?