Conflicted, Need Redpills

Hey Sup Forums, I've become a little concerned in the past few days. After a long series of discussion with someone almost completely politically opposed to me, I did some serious reading on the topics we discussed (biological determinism vs social constructivism, relativism, feminism, social order, racism etc.) and found that a lot of the scientific consensus was either against what is commonly accepted here, or were only a partial confirmations. That, plus the sheer volume of women that I know who've admitted to being abused on Facebook since yesterday has left me with concerns over the actual validity of some of what I've been ingesting here.

It's a lot harder to find sources that completely agree with Sup Forums, and that it's hard to actually deny the disadvantaged position of certain groups like women and minorities like gays, and blacks in society and how that relates to history. If people aren't inherently different, I see no reason for treating them unequally. For the first time in a long time I feel kind of shaken in my beliefs. I know I don't agree with the progressives/postmodernists/crazy relativists, etc. but I've also spent some time outside of the echo chamber and its given me a lot to think about.

So, I guess I'm looking for some redpills to chew on. See if I can make sense of what I'm feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings
youtu.be/udWNkPhffUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try to hero. you'll feel better

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

>and found that a lot of the scientific consensus was either against what is commonly accepted here, or were only a partial confirmations
pol discards anything that doesnt parrot their narrative as paid government officals or kikery.
you have to think for yourself and not rely on a bunch of anonymous terds on an imageboard such as Sup Forums. But this should be 101 for people who visit this site. Are you extremely young or handicapped ?

Yes, it's so hard to find scientific sources that say there are two genders. So hard to find scientific sources that say ethnicity isn't skin deep. Yes, shill, great post

>Feminism
Bait. Even normies know feminism is a crock of shit let alone someone who's been on Sup Forums.

I don't think that feminism/communism/leftism is right and I'm not a shill, I just considered that I might be wrong and it got to me a little.

I study animal behavior so this sort of stuff was never my academic purview

it should be a huge indicator for you that pol behaves exactly 100% the same way as the reatards they keep complaining about.
a puprlehaired trannny screaming fucking white male and a poltard posting nigger kike gas the jews is literally the same. if pol ever wants to reshift the balance then pol has to be the bigger man first and behave maturely and hide their autistic power levels. This as we all know will never ever fucking happen because at the end of the day we are all vile scum equal to vermin. so sit back and stop thinking about who is right or wrong. study animals. thats cool. at least they dont have the brains to be this reatarded as us humans.

>im one of you i swear, but i cant find sources!
kill yourself shill kike
sage report hide

Again, I'm not saying that there are no sources that take Sup Forums's side. I know from my colleagues how fucked up the Social Sciences are, how politicized, how they are essentially attacking empiricism so they can play activist.

I'm just concerned that some of the bedrock assumptions that Sup Forums makes are still incredibly contested from a scientific standpoint.

Which bedrock assumptions, specifically?

The races are different.
The sexes are different.
Biology matters, & you are a faggot.

Just ask Morgan Friedman:
youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE
>S@g'd

"Race" is an arbitrary grouping of random ethnicities that's being used by nationalistic Americans as a substitute for ethnic nationalism. All Americans are mongrels, so they can't appeal to ethnic nationalism like literally everyone else around the world does. Instead, they start talking about "race" and start pushing that as a nationalistic idea. White or not, your parents are still mixed as hell an you belong to nothing other than a skin color. That's the New World pill, for free.

Wrong. European Culture = the Western philosophical and literary tradition, as genetics go there are unique European markers independent of skin color. Everyone knows your agenda, you rascally taqiya using Marxist.

Racial qualities appear (where they exist) to be more regional than racial in the traditional sense.

Also, while there are more clusters of high g-ranked men than women, the vast majority of the male and female populations overlap in general intelligence.

Meaningless, un-sourced, bug man gibberish.

>disadvantaged groups
>Needs redpills
Chew on this one

the number of woman you know claiming to be abused is much lower than the number of woman you know that have actually been abused.

How about you stop thinking objectivly mate?

There are 2 teams basicly, maybe 3 if you include muslims.

The jews and traitors promote leftism and use apropriate propaganda.
We do the same and its nonsense to blame the methods.

Look at home many lower people dispise cucks and jews and whatever just because we scream gtk rwn. They are the ones to fire the guns when the day comes, they are the masses which hold the flags up.

Its not about being serious and mature to convince 1% of people that are open minded. Its about majoritys, weather you like it or not. You have to deal with the democratic cancer we have and change it later like Hitler did.

The majority of the ones I saw on Facebook were the feminist types, plus a lot of them (and the usual guys) were using the opportunity to push feminist polemics and make demands of men.

It is curious how this was supposed to be about Harvey Weinstein and the rotten stump of Hollywood corruption though...

Go.
Back.

Sup Forums is pretty much 75% wrong on everything, but there are a few things where it goes in the right direction, like the extreme left might be a problem in america

Fags are a minority, but not oppressed. They are the top 1% of society. Homosexual degeneracy has traditionally been seen as a perversion of the rich and powerful, because it is. Fags are the kind of people that got executed in every single one of all people's revolts in history, because the common man dying of hunger never had the incredible amounts of leisure time and hedonistic lifestyle required to become a faggot.

Fidel Castro, in a pretty famous speech, said he never saw faggotry happen on the Countryside, it is a moral disease that only ever happens in cities.

American Jews are faggots because they are rich and powerful, so they can afford all kinds of drugs. Top politicians, Hollywood honchos, and CEOs are faggots for the same reason.

When you see money going to Pride events, or affirmative hiring of gays, remember that this is public money being spent on benefiting already rich and privileged people.

Back to where?

racists are wrong
but all women are emotional idiots and deserve what happens to them
and they do not have any less rights then men do in first world Western countries don't let anyone tell you different

as for scientific consensus...
the sad reality is that much of the Internet is set up to show you the most liberal and politically correct answers
it's very hard to find scientific answers about even simple questions
and they'll make sure you see all the "science" that proves the liberal point of view right
having said that don't distrust science in general
you just gotta find the real science hidden under all the liberal feminist bullshit

Bait? Can't research shit your own self?

I'll redpill you with memes.

>OP in the next few days

>I know I don't agree with the progressives/postmodernists/crazy relativists
The thing you have to accept is that most people, including Sup Forums, are irrational in their beliefs. People don't much care about facts on either side.

Fuck u antifa larping nigger

In all honesty, as says,
Sup Forums is a biased shithole and getting 'redpilled' here usually turns to making you a biased conspiracy nuthead.
Now, whether or not the majority of conspiracies here are true or not I don't know, but I honestly think 99.5% of them are complete bullshit and are laughable at best.
Redpill yourself, make your own opinions and beliefs. The only way you can keep yourself to the facts is to fact-check EVERYTHING to the best of your ability.
Don't just take a news website's word for it. They are ALL biased. They are ALL paid to make you think some way. FOX, CNN, ABC, NBC, etc, they're complete garbage. Form your own views and don't be an idiot.

The real advice here is something Sup Forums won't give you. Be open minded and compassionate. It is easy to get lost in political extremism and lose a lot of human decency and intellectualism, but really all these problems can be solved and reconciled.

Even though the scientific consensus is opposed to the radical beliefs espoused on Sup Forums, dissent is allowed and dissent is not unscientific. It's a matter of open debate, which is not present in the current academic sphere, which makes the more radical approaches even less represented.

With gays and blacks it's really only a matter of priorities. If you see the growth of sodomy as something to really worry about, then make that your cause, if not it should not matter and you could take a more "libertarian" approach as in it doesn't matter unless they push it on me or my kids. With blacks it's important to have compassion but also to recognize that multiracial societies are not sacrosanct due to the decency of the black race.

And women are the foundation of society and also they are getting a bad deal with emasculated men. This does leave women at a disadvantage and oppressed in the west as they do not have the support system of their family that society has been built upon. The debate should be whether the problem is that men are too masculine or not masculine enough.

And it's good to feel shaken in beliefs, I have a lot of friends who are not white, who are communists, radical feminists, etc and who are actual real people not from any echochamber. Really the important thing is maintaining intellectual honesty and trying to advance your own knowledge.

Just ignore it all. focus on your own life instead of all these meta issues.

There are different layers to feminism. A lot of the time people on Sup Forums just seem to lump every feminist into the same insane coloured hair man-hating basket.

Those are the extremes. Feminism as a movement is just for equal representation and rights for women. I don’t know how anyone can say that is inherently a bad thing. They have also been seen to address some men’s issues in the past such as high suicide rates and the social stigma of men having to save face and never show their feelings.

And? What does that information change exactly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_book_burnings

why would they do this?

these groups are "disadvantaged" by not being actively included in white society.

you have no responsibility to cuck your civilization to them. and if you do they will destroy it.

Does it matter? Your blood is being wiped out (and even if you aren't white your blood will be mixed beyond recognition if the Jews plans are completed). Our altruism will be our death.

>implying feminism isn't just a shittest for white/European men
Islam will take over because of faggots like you.

>Sources
The problem is that you're not really working in an evidence based field. You're working in a logic based field.

>What does this mean?
Apply formal logic to arguments you receive and your own principles. For instance, the argument for races being equal would be something akin to
>A. People are people.
>B. Environment is the determiner of outcome
>C. Are people deserve to be treated equally
>Therefore, all people are the byproducts of their environment and deserve equal treatment

Or something like that. The problem then becomes defining peopleness. When Sup Forums receives that argument, you typically get
>A. Environment influences genetics
>B. People are defined as people by genetics
>C. Some environments promote certain traits above others
>Therefore, race is a byproduct of environment which makes peoples distinct

Then you have to get to the argument of what is to be done.

Walk through arguments you receive and determine if they make sense, and if they relate to the formal conclusion.

>BUT SOURCES SAY BLANK
Inquire about the logic of the source and how it is determined. What are the comparisons being made? How are these comparisons gathered?

Likewise, the bigger question is "What is to be done?"

Regarding the #metoo it's worth digging into Camille Paglia. Women today are not told how dangerous the world outside is, and that they can wear just about anything with no consequences. Peterson warns about the naivety of people and how not thinking the world is evil and people can be malevolent will get you traumatized. Paglia then I dusts that this emphasis on safety and being able to walk around everywhere with no consequences is a very bourgeois, white middle class girl issue.

As for brushes and hands on asses, this is a price you pay for moving in a place like a club where people think you are sexually available up to a point.

For those #metoo that are about stuff that happened to very young children, that's the undercurrent of pedophilia in our society and Paglia also speaks about this.

Have a YouTube link to start you off:
>youtu.be/udWNkPhffUQ

The left's ultimate goal is not based on the foundation of a stable argument supported by facts.

Its completely technocrat feeling driven propaganda and only seeks to utilize science until it conflicts with their goals. They are wear a mask of reason, rip it off to reveal a deranged self loathing Gaylord demon.

They hate the current culture, and they want to destroy our countries, their talking points mean well, but in reality they do not turn out the way they want them to.

notice how OP never got around to saying anything specific

dont fall for data mining jew faggots like this

>Sup Forums wont give you advice
>gives advice on Sup Forums

>Camille Paglia
very interesting lady

got me there