Trumpfags GTFO

Trumpfags are just neoconservatives who didn’t go to college. I can’t believe you fags actually want to go to war with Iran for the benefit of Israel. Seriously I can’t wait to see you faggots chimpout when the 25th gets invoked later this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannon (/ourguy/) >King> Pence>Trump>Rand and Santorum>>>>>>>>>>every other conservative

Prove me wrong.

SHE
FUCKING
WON

Warren Buffet is unironically richer than all the fucking Rothschilds he owns stocks in every major US corporation and owns the Bank of America he has shit all over the place and half of it is offshore you literally can't fucking calculate it

He was supposed to stop the Jewish wars not make another one.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

Matches his approval rating so why not

Steve Bannon is a giant faggot.

7 more years bby

CEO of the world’s largest corporation VS some dude who licenses out his name to sweatshops in Vietnam

Who do you think has the higher IQ?
You don’t have to be Professor Peterson to figure it out.

Did I mention that Bannon is a piece of shit that had a DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinstein?

Bannon is a pedophile.

Of Foreign Wars for Israel. Pence will go to war for Israel since that good little goy will do anything to keep the gay thoughts out of his head.

> "Vanity Fair"
> "Serious Reporting"

Lets keep it real here and assume they pulled that story out of their ass.

A fatty with big sloppy fat tits that he lets his Jewish masters slather with hummus and fuck with their leathery dried up cut kike sticks. He let the Weinstein brothers spit roast his piggy ass.

Steve Bannon got raped by kikes?

>trump will win 400 electoral votes in 2020
>2 days later
>drumpf will never EVER finish a full term
hmmm

Nice meme fag flaggot

you are the reason Sup Forums turned to shit

>A leaf
You're a fucking retard

your the reason re/ddit turned to shit

No. You faggot meme flags are the issue. Show your geographic location pussy.

>post ends in 7
Pence is a faggot, confirmed. And comped

STEVE BANNON IS A GIANT FAGGOT

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag shills. You'll be one of us soon enough.

Steve isn't wrong. You piss off the people who backed you and got you elected by signalling you will cuck on nation defining measures and you yeah you won't last the term, you won't be re-elected. Loyalty means something and he won't see my vote for a second time otherwise.

Try and remember this, once the year, and the years, play out and your fag prediction doesn't come true. Enjoy your butthurt.

as if that fucking means anything
you autistic cunt

Butthurt?

Someone deport these spics back to hell

>not wanting to glass the middle east

bumping slide threads