SWEDEN YES

A Muslim man has been accused of raping a 14-year old Christian girl but thankfully these feminists are defending him!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPPMwIFOz4
youtube.com/watch?v=cgJ-bIlnnwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw they wish they could be the little girl

Any Swedes out there to give us the gist of this horribly translated thing?

sweden is always yes
that means literally gone

Are we supposed to be surprised? This would e pretty much any Western country now. Pleanty of 5th columns out there.

>Swedish
>Christian
She deserves it, real Swedes aren't Christian

SVT = Swedish state tv = jews and commies.

I don't give a fuck anymore.

i just dont understand how Sweden got taken over by this insanity so badly. I understand why (((they))) want revenge on Germany but the things that happen in Sweden are much worse than Germany

There are no christians in Sweden lol

PEDSLAM STRIKES AGAIN.

Doesn't #jagärhär mean #Iamhere rather than hunter? Jäger means hunter as far as I know.

>Eva-Lene Holmgren
>But dear... We do not believe that is true. Unfortunately there is certain people that started to pain afghan boys at rapist
WTF
Fucking swedes, disgusting people

>Ingegerd Holmqusling
>I am sorry and I hope this unjust verdict causes trouble for you.
>We need you and Arif, and come back when you are ready
Just fucking off them all

I know which this case is now. This is the cunt of a mother than let in several degenerate shittskins. I think she had 4 children and they were all there, while she was drinking her self senseless. The 14 yo was drinking too, and while the mother either passed out or was in the living room, the girl was raped by either just 1 of them or several and they were in their 20ies

But you knnow as Eva-Lena Holmgren says there. How therrible that someone paints (((afghan))) """BOYS"" as rapists.

These """women""" has no right to life

And if you wonder what Helene Sjöström is saying there, it's absolutely not what you think.

No she is not condeming Arif, quite the oposite she is saying
>lovely Arif.... What comes around .. Goes around
>THEY WILL GET THEIR PUNISHMENT

Can you FUCKING BELIEVE THIS ShiT

... this is just too much for me
The other comments are just as bad

Fuck me. I think Swedish femicunts rank as the most obnoxious and unhinged in the world with Canada coming a close second.

This is normal, do anyone even get upset any more? I have to go to work, someone must pay for this madness you know.

>rapes 14 years old girl
>"and yes, you are a real feminist"
k den

Talk about stockholm syndrome, you swedes need to get off that sinking ship

It's #I am here. These women are what we call batikhäxor which are old, ugly feminist women who support refugees and "take care of them", i.e provide sex and what not -- it's really disgusting and they deserve the rope for their actions in the crisis we've suffered the last couple of years.

They're women who never had children, so instead they replace their non-existent children with "refugees".

Sweden decided to stay neutral during the war and had families high up that were supporters of the nazi party.
So they had to be punished severely.

We've reached peak insanity, only a short time before society collapses in on itself.

How old are the feminists? Because if they're in their forties to sixties I'm done.

WTF does the #hunter or #jagarhar group stand for?

What do they normally stand for?

You think?

They have been like this for at least 15 years over there, if not more. This is how they act, they defend child rapists if it somehow suits them.

And you also got this variant
>Be swedish "doctor" feminist, in feminist studies
>Come to norway
>Seek up centers that deals with children from troubled homes and that sort of thing, they have noone
>Take them with you
SWEDISH MALE RAPISTS THAT'S ALSO CANNIBALS ARE OUT TO GET YOU!
>And scare them with related bizarre horror stories
>Kidnap them
>And keep on pulling this shit
>????
>Profit

>Start at university too hired as PhD
>Shit starts to smell fishy, vocal about all sorts of weird ass shit
>Faculty comes
>What basis do you have for your statements?
>Science studies
>Okay let us see this
>Hmm .. you are not really a doctor are you?
>Yes I Am, educated in sweden!
>I am sorry we have to revoke your license to work here, you are not qualified, we have examined your "research" all over the board including sweden you have to go

Seriously I am not joking here and this is 14-15 years ago

Either this bitch or another one was in the UN lying about how all swedish men raped their wives everyday, the world should have understood what this was then.... we just gave up and shaked our heads

What does he look like? Is he really handsome or something?

ThankS for translating. Jezus fucking Christ.

Maybe the story is vague enough to be able to support the rapist? Maybe the rapist is handsome? Maybe the women supporting him are crazy?

I fucking don't get lefties

>559
lol I haven't slept, this was long
the point about the education shit there(yes I know the other part is worse) is that in sweden
Nobody dared to question this shit
Nobody checked her "research" and just stamped ok or they are racists

Here they figured it was just bullshit and "this is my opinion" shit
So she was called out

While in sweden they just let her run her own shitshow in fear of being mysgonists... This is the big difference between us

Not even the Swedes are that dull, that's why their far-right (dubious) party is gaining strength. What you are seeing a group of retards.

>"I never met you so but muh bleeding heart know you're innocent."

I have no fucking words for this, but at least t I am glad the rest of the world is starting to wake up to how bad this shit reallyy is

As state it is not new

facebook com/joakim.lamotte/

Scroll down and you can see a few post about this. It seems like a lot of people are upset, many more than the #iamhere idiots. The defenders are bad but you don't have to go full blackpill

>Christian girl
who cares about that little judensau

cause and reaction you know
I can't blame people for turning to real natsoc there, who can fucking blame them when you see this

Helene Sjöström:
dear Arif... whats goes around comes around they* gonna pay!!!!!!!
*those that prosecuted him

NUKE US!!

The only way for the rest of the world to wake up to this is if other newsoutlets (so not only right winged) report on these things. Let it become part of the daily newscycle.

Then and only then will the world wake up. Now the truth is hidden

You can't blame anyone, but going to the other extreme is not a good long-term solution either. However, it seems they'll need radical changes.

Pathetic when feminists support men. Men don't need your help.

Hey SWEdes

I'm all honesty what would happen if a group of likely lads entered STV HQ and just started smashing faces in before making a hasty getaway, and THEN repeating the EXAVT SAME THING IN THEIR OWN HOMES a month later?

How would the public react?
What would the punishment be?

this is how we think here actually, you hit nail on the head. We stop it before it ends like this, be senisble and use your god damn head you know

How shit has changed over there, I remeber beeing a little kid in sweden in the 80ies as others here too. And then it was paradise you, it's like a total different not even country but planet now

Not to mention all the shit they had for kids in the media, it was no nice you know, they always sent it here as we didn't have so much and not that good. Now it's all about snippan og snobben and ... I don't even want to know I get so pissed off

maybe because they rape their girls left and right, traitors really deserve the first bullet

It means I AM HERE, its just google translate that fucked up.
#jagärhär
"Jäger" means hunter
"här" means army
But jag är här means I am here.

piss off medshit burger

I hate sweden so much ....
Thous people are so fucking ass backwards it hurts

women are trash. literal garbage and they should be gassed on their 13. Birthday. it's all downhill from there.

What are the chances that he is actually 19?

So what does the #i am here group normally stand for? Like what did they do last week for example?

Just virtue signal women stuff?

100% you islamophobic bigot

Well at least it's a good lesson for the rest of Europe.

Seriously though why are feminists defending this? I don't get it at all, the mental gymnastics involved in defending something like this are beyond any normal human comprehension so can someone please explain it to me?

Dont hold your breath. The (((media))) will never give an inch.

The only way to get rid of Muslims/niggers/Jews is to get rid of women first.

>Last week, one of the spokespeople of the afghans was sentenced for sexual assault. The victim was a 14-Year-old girl and the assault took place on a "confirmation"(christian passover to adulthood) camp. The girl and her mother testify that the church miniaturized the event and didn't take the abuse seriously. I called up the responsible priest ola linderoth, st. Anna's parish in söderköping, to ask why you didn't contact the police or the parents, and why you let grown guys sleep with underage girls.

Okay this is probably the case here, it's not the case(which one of them right?) I initially though.

This guy has a lot of these cases I see, I really need to get a shuteye here, but I save this page.

Can any of you other nords help the man out, I can hardly read or type at this point lol

>the country with a historical heritage of nothing other than abandoned petrol cans and fossilized emu shit accuses others of wewuzism

Cultist behaviour. You see similar shit on Sup Forums.

MUH NATION

>a moor rape baby being on the intellectual level of a civic nationalist

No, you dont see similar shit on pol you cucked Euro fag. God damn you are so brainwashed by your kike overlords it's almost sad.

muh Sup Forums is all one person

Exhibit A.

I'm not surprised by women being this lowly and pathetic, but god I'm genuinely dumbfounded by the male response in Sweden. Why aren't they doing anything Sup Forums? What have they done the Swedish man? Some Sweden user pls let me know why haven't you put your women against a wall and why haven't you impaled all the invaders

Never said that, but you have a lot of people of similar quality.

>Just virtue signal women stuff?
I think its this weeks virtue signal women stuff

Have fun letting your daughters and wives get raped by barbaric, low-IQ shitskins. You deserve every bit of it.

I guess in modern age people are too comfy leading isolated lives, which makes them uneager to do react. Let's face it, Swedes have it very good, economically. They are too apathatetic to react.

you should lurk more

Mate USA is like 60% white, and your newborns are majority non-white. And what did you do?
You elected a sleazy retarded NY steak salesman, and you still delude yourselves into thinking he's your messiah, even though he's just another neocon.

I'm here some 2 years.

I dont like that response one bit man. It just doesn't sit right. You see other euro ppl voting for right wing parties. They're not even doing that. One insanity after another, Sweden remains steadfast. At this point, mind control by alien Jew reptiles, makes more sense than just comfort

There's a shitload tribal shame on here but you dumb fucks don't realize it.

Okay, but we see through the media. We vote in favor of white interests. Hell, if we catch someone raping our family, we have a god-given right to shoot them on sight.

Don't ever compare this behavior to the behavior of kike-worshipping, rape-apologizing, blue-pilled feminists in Sweden. As the other user said, lurk moar.

Like it or hate it, people are like that. At the risk of sounding like an enlightened fedora-tipper, most are sheep.
As long as they're fed well and have a degree of luxury, they aren't too eager to wreck shit and kill politicians.

What the fuck is going on in Sweden. Are the globalists conducting an experiment?

># hunter army
>#Jagärhär
Kek, good old Google Translate.

In 1963, Sweden had a population of a little over 7 million and only 8 murders per year. The lowest murder rate of any nation with that population in human history. Only countries like Iceland (320,000 people) and the Faroe Islands (40,000) have had similar numbers, with an average of 0 murders per year for many decades. Today, thanks to massive immigration from third-world countries, Sweden has hundreds of murders per year, 80% of which are committed by immigrants or children of immigrants.
Oh, and Sweden now has the highest rape rate in Europe and the second-highest in the world. Yay multiculturalism and diversity.
Contrast that with Japan and Poland, the first and second safest countries in the world respectively. They are both very homogeneous nations both culturally and ethnically.

Have fun.

I'm so done with you Sweden.
I'm honestly ashamed of being your neighbor.

Where do you think Swedish ideology comes from?
They are the most Americanized people on the planet.
I don't care what you do in your village, you need to look at the bigger picture. You're in way worse position than Sweden, let alone the rest of Europe.

these dumb cunts are obviously horny over the entire ordeal and loving being "conquered"
so please, men of sweden
and I mean actual swedish males, not sand niggers living in sweden
GO NUTS.
SHOW THEM WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CONQUERED.
THERE ARE SOME LAMP POSTS THAT ARE MISSING ROPE
THERE ARE SOME WOMBS THAT NEED TO BE DESTROYED
NOT METAPHORICALLY
TAKE BACK YOUR FUCKING SOCIETY YOU ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The people always get what they want.

These people are communists. They support it precisely because it is wrong.

It doesn't come from America, it comes from JEWS. Yes, the US has an ethnic problem and will likely balkanize, but at least we're making steps.

Communists is a shitty term. In Eastern Europe, communists are more like Sup Forums. A communist in Balkans or Russia would say "shoot these faggots".

It comes from America, though yes, your Jews are among leaders.

They are Cultural Marxists, call them what they are

Thanks for being the only translator here

> spoon clank
> refugees wont asimilate because swede cultural is too weak.
> No one would asimilate in a cultural that men are too cuck and could not protect their own women
> That's about all, peace out
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPPMwIFOz4

>you will never get away with raping a qt3.14
i wish i was a sandnigger muslim

Not even that. Most of Frankfurt School wasn't this retarded. This is the "new left".

just convert, grow a beard, then hop a border in eastern europe saying you come from afghanistan and you're actually 12 years old.
apparently thats all that you need to rape with impunity!

It's in their genes.

>"YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT GERMANY???"
>t. Sweden

We did not have a single terror attack and rarely and rapes anymore, yet we destroyed our left wing a become very right wing.
Yet you reatrds still continue on the cuck train. Shameful display!

Lurk moar, fool.

USA in a nutshell

Please tell me that all these press releases about rapes and sjw in sweden are just fakes made for a little kek. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Woman are crazy.
Here is the Russian notorious hitman from dreaded 90s. "Soldier Alex"
youtube.com/watch?v=cgJ-bIlnnwE
Currently does his 20 years. Best thing? He married in the jail. Female law enforcement officer, psychologist who did his physical health evaluation. (yes his is charismatic and only this matters)