Maori - 1.2%
ACT - 0.5% - 1 Seat (Epsom)
United Future - 0.1%

>Total Votes Cast:

>Election 2017 RIP List:
Maori Party
United Future
The Opportunities Party

>Top Story - If Peters wants a legacy then the playing field is tilting to the left
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/97963005/if-peters-wants-a-legacy-then-the-playing-field-is-tilting-to-the-left

>News
>The country will know which way NZ First will go on Thursday afternoon
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/98014240/labours-deputy-kelvin-davis-says-all-will-be-revealed-by-thursday-morning

>Plane hijacker could get $25,000 compensation if victims don't claim it
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/96965591/plane-hijacker-could-get-25000-compensation-if-victims-dont-claim-it

>Newstalk ZB host Leighton Smith calls Jacinda Ardern 'chicky babe'
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/98023842/newstalk-zb-host-leighton-smith-calls-jacinda-ardern-chicky-babe

>Victoria University student hall a 'feral zoo' after alleged drunken destruction
stuff.co.nz/national/education/97952811/victoria-university-student-hall-a-feral-zoo-after-alleged-drunken-destruction

>Students build giant bread tower to highlight food wastage
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/98014602/students-build-giant-bread-tower-to-highlight-food-wastage

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=2097766
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUnroWaBvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 75% sure it'll be National. I wonder how much Winnie will manage to get out of them. The same old "open the floodgates" Nats just won't cut it.

Media is so, so desperate for a Labour government it's laughable. I hope tomorrow ends up being election night redux.

Woot woot. Its all go tomorrow.

Also, fuck that terrorist Somali bitch back to her homeland. She is the reason why we should never have a single muslim refugee.

>I'm 75% sure it'll be National. I wonder how much Winnie will manage to get out of them. Th

Post yfw it's the worst of both worlds, i.e. Winnie does fuck all about the azn invasion but gets more gibs for the elderly

>and the snake returns to his natural habitat, Victorious.

All you natcucks are going to be BTFO when Winnie goes with BASED mummy Jacinda

I don't know, there was a lot of talk in the media about National's "moral authority" after the election, and all the media griping about MMP is coming from National shills like Hosking, pissed off that their Blue Dragons Inc haven't got the sole keys to the kingdom. If it's a Labour/NZF/Greens government, I'm expecting a salty taste in the media.

Neck yourself, Martyn.

Ha, it's Chang. Bought any houses today?

As the story points out, that won't give him legacy which he needs if he doesn't hang around for next election and it also ensures that the public knows NZF can work with both sides, that it can keep its promises, meaning its future as a party is even stronger.

Yeah, your mum's, then I fucked her in your bed and pumped her full of my yellow seed.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Winnie/Cindy/Jimmy shitshow just to see how fast it collapses.

Whichever government we get, I hope at least Winnie clamps down and deports the lot of you.

How do you get all your aged relatives into the country anyway? Government always bangs on about "skilled migrants" then I see all these ancient orientals doddering around on their walking sticks.

Fuck the elderly. If you didn't manage to get your shit together in 65 years you deserve to starve in a cold pensioner flat. Trust me, if that timeline was looking likely for me I'd swallow a pistol the second I ran out of money.

>t. I'm 19 and I don't remember the last Labour government

kek. Winnie will get his parliamentary car and expenses account and a Supergold+ card and you'll get cucked again.

Probably. Both previous Winnie governments produced nothing but some baubles for the old con artist. Got less than 24 hours left of dreaming though so I'll make the most of it.

>tfw Winnie kicks out all the chinks and mummy Jacinda gives free tendies
Looking forward to tomorrow lads?

Only thing Cindy's giving you is free wokeness lessons.

No need friend, I'm already woke. Mummy Jacinda will show you the way of free tendies and sensible foreign ownership policies

Fuck yes lad. I can already smell those sweet sweet trendies! Hail Jacinda!

Who gives a fuck, chinks will run the show in the end. Its inevitable, might aswell get some gibs while you can.

Here she is. Oh god she's sexy.. mmmm I want her to poop on me

At the moment the chinks already run things and I'm getting no gibs at all. It's the worst of both worlds.

Didn't key say he wouldn't go back to banking?
Kek.

Sucks for you, im a builders apprentice living it up on studylink.

It'd be funny if Bill English ended up a two time loser, especially after that election night quasi-victory speech.

Don't be a white nigger

Fuck off italy, nobody likes you.

user..

>Jewish
>Staying away from Banking
Pick one
Bills a loser even if National gets in. He was part of the team that shafted Winston in the 90's and I doubt he's forgotten

Exactly this, Do you think refugees and Somalis can pay for the boomers pensions.
>Claims by Winston Peters he has "Chinese blood in me" surprise a Victoria University-
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=2097766

>Still pushing the "NZF only cares about old people" meme
Pack your bags, Chang. You're going home

CHICKEN TENDIES REVIEW

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUnroWaBvg

So what the fuck happened to that faggot Curwen Rolinson? Last I heard he got kicked out of the party he shilled for for years because he got caught pushing dope, lmao

How do we redefine ourselves? Will we ever be more than a bunch of isolate binge drinking p addicted rugby freaks? Are our leftists worse than Australia? Assuming we solved the immigration problems what would you do for this country?

>бyлгapaнoн
eби ce, ниe cмe пълни.

You coukd maybe start by using your nations foag you globalist fuck dick.

Sorry bro im not a chang Lmao.
I wonder if your an Indian though no one ive known use chang accept my indian mate.

>binge drinking p addicted rugby freaks
This defines us. There is literally no way we can change this image. We have no culture aside from Maori culture and they didn't even create the wheel.

Agreed

We should just become a super technical nation and make our national sport Ice Hockey or some other sport for massive overseas appeal.

The rest of the world doesn't give a shit what NZ does, we shouldn't try to do something just because of some idea of global appeal.

>conforming to other countries's standards
fuck off shitistani poster

>I won't be prime minister anymore, family reasons lads
>goes on to be chairman of an international bank
So how many kids did Bill catch him diddling?

Yea sure, let every cunt and their dog know this place exist.

Whoops.

What makes you think that? We're isolated but we don't use it to our advantage. Maybe it's because I'm a weeb but I wish we had an image like that where something can be described as only able to be created in NZ.

How about we don't then foreigners can fuck off so they don't come here and take stupid pictures of hills. I swear to god they all go on a single one hour bush walk and then yap on about how beautiful our landscape is amongst each other while drinking $8 coffee in Queenstown.

>super technical
That's gay, go the opposite and become a traditional 'from the Earth' people like the Amish.

Will this effect pepper steak pie production in any way? Also what happens to my van?

Na man, potato shortage.

Nah, the changs just made that get 20c more profit.

Actually, was just an immigrant that made an incorrect order.

>How do we redefine ourselves?
>wanting to define yourself
god i hate people with small country syndrome

Oh yeah just be a puppet state for the USA, we can be the leafs of the southern hemisphere.

He writes for the Daily Blog and is a loser.

neck yourself, cuckold

We're a puppet state of China, not USA
Have you been living under a rock??!

Spoiler alert- Winnie went with Labour.

I hope so. National are cuckish liberals. Jacinda is a qt

Who is the turbo-autist spamming communist propaganda to everyone at the Uni of Auckland Business School? Email is [email protected]. This was fun the first time...

Jacindas been BLACKED
By Winnie last night at their one on one meeting

Its except. You fucking retard.
Except; contr: Exception (to the rule)
Accept: contr Acceptance (speech for reward)

You obviously cant speak English.Get the FUCK out of NZ

I can't get enough of those gnashers wouldn't mind seeing more of them for another three years. Seriously though it is time for a change but I don't see much of a difference in the parties plenty of cultural marxist bullshit under national who gives a fuck we are small fries internationally and will go where the wind blows sadly

I crack up at people thinking we have a distinct identity we are British maybe another hundred years.

My ancestors settled NZ 200 years ago
There is literally nothing British about me
Fuck off 3rd gen pommie
Real kiwis have a distinct New Zealand identity

Pavlova and buzzy bees aint culture nigga you are speaking English you watch rugby and cricket..... what is distinctly NZ about you and I am like 7th gen Mums side of the family came on the first NZ Company boats to NZ to build a little Britain.

>7th gen kiwi
Maori detected

We climbed Mt Everest
We split the atom
We gave women the vote
We created the jetboat
We did all this with a tiny population on a far flung island

>7th gen
Late 19th century I presume?
Mine came early 19th
Later waves of immigrants didn't found this nation
They were cucks who came along later to transform our rugged colonial island into a pommie carbon copy

Achievements are not culture try again lad, I get it you are proud but what makes us a distinct culture? Embrace the anglosphere WASPS are meant to rule this Earth

Goodnight guys, I'm going to bed

>Achievements are not culture
This has to be a shitpost

Lads, where should I go to root feral uni chicks in Welly?

Tinder, draw on some fake neck tattoo's

Well what is culture?

I would define it as a gestalt of language, innovation, art/architecture, ethnicity and philosophy.

We innovated as a test audience for Eftpos, and we are theoretically perhaps the most secular or second most secular nation in the world.

Blame reasonable standards of public education, but most of NZ has figured out God's dead,or at least clearly jewish.

What about the rest of 'culture'? Don't tell me we need a population of 50million to have something distinct, thats not true at all.

Is multiculuralism a NZ cultural value?
I want to say it is, but it literally contradicts itself by definition.

Too hard to call. Thing is, Winston’s main platform is slashing immigration and banning non- resident property sales. And both these things are sorely needed. If he doesn’t follow through NZ First loses their support base and disappears in 2020 elections. But hard to believe National would allow this, given those cunts are the ones pumping us full of foreigners to keep property prices high and wages low. But then again I think Winston would rather be in a two party coalition rather than three party... thus very hard to call. I am guessing Labour but I wouldn’t bet on it.

>We gave women the vote
>Implying

Culture is values and traditions shared by a population we don't need 50 million just another hundred years to develop it. Multiculturalism is international certainly not only in NZ as is classless society or being secular

I'm going to agree with you... culture isn't something you just land and have, it develops over a long time.

Thats why (SUCK A DICK IF YOU'RE READING THIS YANKEE FAGGOTS) America doesn't have much culture to speak of,
given that its less than 200 years old.

NZ is the same, the cultures we have are the cultures our familys bought with us.

Theres other nations there, but NZ's culture, if it exists, is made of Scott, Dutch, English, Maori, Australian and a little french, being the nations that actually settled us.

We're only secular because we've had good levels of social mobility (quality public ed).

Defund our schools a little more, and you'll see religiousity on the rise again, alongside teen pregnancys and poverty.

Teen pregnancy and poverty seem to be at high numbers already, secularism leads to a lack of values I feel, nobody judges anybody anymore everything is ok there is no right or wrong just your interpretation it is fucked up. USA I would argue was first to establish a classless society and do have a culture they are about 200 years ahead of us

bros my good mate dropped dead in front of me this arvo. massive heart attack. I'm still shook up

Fuck that sucks man how old was he, unexpected no health issues previous?

54, never saw it coming

Did he drop any good loot.

Rough man have a drink, I remember when my cousin necked himself out of the blue it was really rough I prayed and made a little pact with him it sounds silly but really did make me feel better.

oh, Ive been drinking. thats what Fearless would have wanted. RIP

Have a conversation with him or write a letter it will help RIP OP friend

Just get the Chinese the fuck out of our country.

RIP Fearless

lets all pray commie-horseface-biocunt doesn't become the next PM

>all these butthurt china haters
how will you get by in the asian century?

and poo poos too. I think the damage is already done DESU.

We just need an ethnicity test for an electricity tax. 200% electricity tax for non whites non Maoris. All the poos will be on the next plane out of here.

Australia is going to annex you soon, give or take 14 years.

Damn, that's terrible. I'll have a beer in his honour.

F

China a shit, Japan is the only respectable Asian country.