Milo did his first usefull thing since Berkley...

Milo did his first usefull thing since Berkley. He dropped the over the top fag act and gave an amazing defence of tradional Catholicism during an interview with a progressive Catholic magazine. He even called out Fr. James Martin for being a heretic though much more elequently. It reminded me of his preGG tone. I hope stick with it as his current act has lived it cycle.

Heres the preface:
>Over five weeks ago, I sent the following answers to questions I was asked byAmericamagazine, a journal run by Jesuits. They have chosen not to publish it, perhaps out of compassion, fearing too many of their aging readers would suffer heart failure. Or perhaps they couldn’t stand my tweaking of their most famous contributor, Fr. James Martin, notorious for equivocating over any Church teaching that might cause a stir at an Anglican garden party.
>Amusingly, while the Jesuits struggled to decide if they could bear to publish my answers, one of the Church’s highest ranking Cardinals called out Fr. Martinby nameas “one of the most outspoken critics of the church’s message with regard to sexuality.” That means my side in this dispute enjoys support from a black prince of the Church raised on a continent where martyrdom is common, while the other side’s champion is a white bourgeois man in whose life the worst threat is that the wine is a bit off this week.
>>Ask yourself: Which of these men would you want to have your six?

The actual article:

churchmilitant.com/news/article/the-catholic-magazine-interview-with-milo-they-refuse-to-print

>He dropped the over the top fag act and gave an amazing defence of tradional Catholicism
Whilst'd've he shoves his black husband's cock into his boyhole.

I guess getting married really settles you down.

Milo makes a mockery of Catholicism. Seriously wtf is the point?

He thinks its okay for "mature" 13 year olds to consent to a pedo.

Hes going to burn with the rest of the lot

Of course the Roman Catholic Church will take in a good goy like Milo, who supposedly believes in God but ignores when God says a man laying with another man is an abomination.

Catholics sure love gays. Look at all the boys they fuck.

Fair but I respect that he admits he a sinner that doesnt deny church teaching while progressives like Father Martin are ambiguous about teaching casuing confusion among the people he's "building bridges" too. The former knows he a lost sheep while the later is a wolf in Shepards clothing.

>traditional Catholicism
>gay married to a nigger

And this changes the fact he's a sodomite how?

>The Church
>Good
>Ever
This is a delusion you must over come

That's according to Jews.

..still pretty gay man

>Which of these men would you want to have your six?
nobody has yet made a joke that the one he is implying he wants on his 'six' is a black man

im mildly disappointed, but more disappointed at my inability to make it into a good joke

Literally who?

This is a good interview and Sup Forums is stupid for disliking him.

I think that Milo's incredibly intelligent and often provides some really good insight into various topics. I also think he is (or at least was) a very useful tool against the left. That doesn't change the fact that I think he's a legitimately deplorable and morally bereft human being.

>literally an racemixing homosexual jew

Even a single one of those things is gas worthy

>homosexual
>racemixing

Would you rather his dindu lover be with european women?