Trump told slain soldier's pregnant widow 'he knew what he signed up for'

What the fuck is wrong with him?

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/trump-reportedly-told-slain-soldiers-widow-knew-what-signed-up-for.html

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

He did. What's wrong with saying that?

he literally knew what he signed up for

context matters

He's a prick cuz his got orange and covered in flab

And if she's disputing that, perhaps he told her that he expected the special forces to be a lot of goldbricking and niggering off doing nothing important or dangerous, then he was probably the one who got them all ambushed, and his ignorant ass can serve as a good example to new recruits, that going in,. you need to understand, you may be killed as part of what you do, much higher likelihood than grocery mart clerk. FFS these people have no consciences

Obviously meant in a "He was brave and was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for his country" context, not a "fuck that guy he got what he deserved XD" context.

>pops was a career marine
>mom used to be worried when he'd get deployed
>his reply was always "I signed up for this"
what's the big deal?

This is two scoops all over again. Trump was obviously saying that he knew what he signed up for, but he did it anyway and that makes him a hero, etc. etc. But for real, the guy knew what he was signing up for. This is a volunteer based military, it's your choice to go out and fight and die. We aren't in some great patriotic war, you aren't fighting to protect the homeland. You're protecting American (financial) interests.

He's saying that the guy was a brave man. He knew this was real dangerous and only a real brave man would ever do this.

obviously. it is a funny in a dark humour sort of way to make that comment to a guy who died in an ambush, but ffs certainly trump meant nothing ill by it, nigress needs to chill tfo

Two scoops where your balls should be. Only two heel spurs. Went on for 60 more years to not even have a limp

> volunteer military
> joined after 9/11
> you should know the 101 ways you can die in the war of terror.
> probably signed the life insurance

Why is the truth offensive?

>go to military
>get shot
No way!

Trump probably had trouble understanding the bix nood the dead soldier's wife wuz speaking.

Out of context. Keep shilling, shill.

Sage
Mods

Where it's said? You'd be chimping out if this were obama. You kike

Soilder's widow BTFO
How will she ever recover?

It's like literally a fact they knew he signed up for a job where he could get killed in combat.

Probably signed about a bunch of forms that pretty much cement that.

>peace and love
>crashes military funerals as the commander in chief to take dookies on the open casket

>you knew you were going to die
>im incompetent and have crashed two ships so you know; might as well fucken lose all the time

He did know what he signed up for. Pretty sure that's a "he gave his life for his country willingly" not "ayy lmao roastie get memed"

There are already 3294023 threads on this.
Also, allegedly.
Also, out of context.

What are you even sliding at this moment?

>What the fuck is wrong with him?

He has narcissistic personality disorder, and doesn't give a shit about anything but himself
or those who heap praise on him.

She was probably crying and blaming the dead dude.

Wife: "I can't believe he left me and the baby. "
Trump: "Not really. Yeah, he knew he could die in war. He knew what he was getting into but it wasn't his intention to leave you. A lot of guys survive. We'll make sure you'll be taken care of."

Exactly this. Why is MSM taking this so out of context? Oh, of (((course)))...

Kys

Not a man

Full blown Senate Investigation into Clintons-Obama-FBI-Uranium One deal announced just before midnight
http:// thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

nothing burger
CIA niggers about to get BTFO
fifth pillar is going to be taken down
and you will glow in the dark for all to see

Rocketman

Did he not know what he was signing up for?

2 scoops 2 genders, 2 terms
you knew what you were signing up for

Strayan currently living and studying in burgerstan

Not many people still willing to say the support trump publically. Gone are the proud MAGA fags in public

Shit like this is why.

Roger stone claims cia begging to not release jfk files. Why wouldnt trump cave in to that? And he talks about hating on coloumns. Be normal. Stop with this jewry

Fpbp

He's right though. Leave it to leftist media to get outraged at hearing the truth lol

I literally have no clue how this can be spun to look bad? He literally joined a volunteer military.

Fuck off phelps family

Look at all these threads trying to deflect from the Clinton-Russia collusion news kek

Nice try

Whatever you say pussyhat
>trump at wailing wall.png

This is why you are losing

Ok taliban bibi

...he is honest?

I know that for evil men truth is terrible to hear, but at least hide that a bit Hilldog.

You have no class. Since heroin is legal there might as well crash funerals stoned off your ass too. Nothing wrong with that

>Be normal
Thats rich coming from someone with a flag that represents on average 5% of any given western population
Define "normal" if you dare

Trump to mom: "Your son had it coming to him."

Not laying satan. Oops. There you go creating times of noah again. You also missed a digit after the 5 but who's counting

Grandmother responds. Dont forget, familia. We called ourselves "Christ" as a middle name

more like
"he knew he could die in service of his country but he still joined (commendable). It still hurts"

too abstract
need to simplify for the brainlet in me

The cow says moo. That is you

As a soldier, he's not fucking wrong.

>reservist in the boy scouts

I am sorry you deal with the mental problems that you do, user

Im sorry youre forrest drumpf

negroid, people joining the US forces are often themselves conspiritards in pursuit of greater truths. There merely in much better physical shape than anyone on Sup Forums. Guaranteed this guy knew what he signed up for, there hasn't been conscription since Vietnam, so everything Gulf War and beyond is basically mercenary work.

Honestly, Trump just seems Autistic. Probably where Barron gets it from. I think that's probably why he says a lot of the stuff he says and can't help but blurt out dumb stuff in conversations. Like when he was throwing the paper towels, I just don't think he knows how to act in social situations. I'm an autist myself and could me doing and saying a lot of the same things.

>''If you join in the service of the military you might be exposed to harm and even die''

Huh? For real? No way!

ummm sweetie, all soldier know what they sign up for. the job is literally risking life and limb so others dont have to. it wasnt a jab, it was a statement of fact. dont wish he never joined the military, he fought and died with honor for a cause he believed in. AMERICA

>implying the dumb cunt actually cares with 500k in her pocket

>1 post by this ID
This is the shill talking point for the rest of the week, you're wasting your breath.

>what is silent majority
Also, what state are you in?

At a funeral. You thick dense soulless fake jew pedo. Cant you let the dead rest after they killed themselves like you say. For you? HAHAHAHAHA *rubs palms in a dead man's face* YOURE A SOLDIER AND YOU DIED YOUR MOM NEEDS TO HEAR THIS HAHAHAHA EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER DIES ESPECIALLY UNDER ME HAHAHAHA I KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS EVEN THOUGH MY FEET HURT AHAHAHAHA

>I just don't think he knows how to act in social situations.
What? He's a millionare mogul that was a reality tv star...

thats not the point.
as the president of the united states saying what trump sad to a widow is just bad fucking form.
seriously autism everywhere.
pol would suck their own dads cock if it would mean the defense of their meme president

Those are totally off the cuff. HURRRRRR

FFS, he's a normal fucking person, the idea that his normal human behavior is somehow "autistic" Really, if trump is the bar for "autistic" then literally 90% of the population of earth is "autistic"

rip to those who know what they are in for and charge forward.

Nope youre fucked

Dude, what the fuck is your problem man? Yes, war is war, countless people on both sides die for (((them))). It was, nonetheless, the choice of the US troops to join the military, regardless of the cause. Are you just denying notions of freewill?

Free will doesnt exist

this is literally fake news.

You sure?

Wrong

>touching lepers when youre jewnald jewish jewmpf

How is Trump wrong here?

>being born into wealth means you totally earned it
>all rich people are social and known by everyone
>being on staged reality television means your some social genius
Yeah, throwing things at people and saying the retarded stuff he's said is totally normal. Because everyone just completely lacks a social filter and has no impulse control.

Please, his Twitter is nothing but autistic screeching.

fuck off homo, you're not welcome here

Youre circumcised and brain damaged

Reality is a paradox.

>tfw they literally publish this just hoping that maybe Trump uses his morning tweets to squash this story instead of going on an extended "spree" about how Crooked Hillary, Obama and Mueller all are

Go back to israel and into the oven

>knew what he signed up for ... but when it happens, it hurts anyway.
It would be nice to know the rest of the FUCKING CONTEXT!

It's called back tracking and unnecessary to begin with

it's not much different than what he told the woman whose husband died in Yemen or whatever the fuck. you're just taking a paraphrased comment out of context that was provided by a fat nigger democrat congress"""woman"""

>Join the army
>don't know why
>complain later

top kek

Math/Statistician here and very convinced at least 75% of the human population falls somewhere on the autism spectrum.
Myself included naturally

May our fallen soldiers all receive 40 plates of comped sushi in heaven

>(((reportedly)))
Really, m80?

Then that would make autism "not a real thing" then, like it wasn't for 150 million years, and i'm not even into maths or shit

This all feeds into the common leftist theme
>Objective truth is no longer important when there are feelings to consider.
See the "all races and genders are equal" lie, for further details.

So, implying he was a brave man who went into action knowing that he might not return is "wrong"?

Tf's wrong with you?

I have to tell you that's wrong, as forces beyond my control send the signals to my hands in order to make this post.

>something not being discovered means it wasn't a thing
>we only just discovered it so it must not be real
Cool, I guess cancer isn't real then.

This is only a recent phenomena. From what I've seen I'd be willing to bet that number was under 50% 25 years ago and 25% 60 years or so ago.

>Trump tells widow "He knew what he signed up for, yet he still signed up anyway. He was a very brave man."
>OH MY GOOOOOOD TRUMP JUST TOLD A WIDOW HER DEAD SON KNEW WHAT HE SIGNED UP FOR!!!!

The absolute state of Shareblue. You nigger kikes remind me every day why I have to vote against you and vote for Trump. Thank you for my daily reminder to vote against you in the 2018 midterms and the 2020 election.

Military wives are trash. 99% chance she is pregnant with another man's child. Trump knows this, so he decided to roast this roastie.