Why are Canadians so in denial about reality

>Muh healthcare
Shitty 2nd rate bullshit probably about as well run as the US Veterans Affairs
>People like us better than Americans
No, and you should stop putting your cancer leafs on your backpacks when you travel to Europe...Europeans either don't know who you are, or think you are the biggest pussies on the planet
>Muh low crime
More like your low population, any American could move to a sparsely populated northern state like Wisconsin and have a similar experience
>Muh elite snipers
Seriously, do a few snipers and a small CT commando unit trump having a literal meme tier overall military
>Muh white peope, burgers are le 56% white
56% of 340 million people. Meanwhile Cucknada is 36 million mostly within a 90 mile radius from US border with only 3 significant cities that are just as nigger chink and poo in loo infested
Canadians act like some European esk super wealthy country, when the reality is their economy is MUCH worse than ours, due to their high taxes they have many more poorfags, and due to their utter global irrelevancy 90% of their culture is a carbon copy of the United States...in order to be "different" they act anti American aka liberal AF...Canadians might as well be living in greater New York

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8AS300WH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most Canadians seem polite so we never call them out on any of their bullshit. Sup Forums lets the leaf race know how the world truly feels.

>European esk
>esk

Canada isnt a real country. 30 million people compared to 318 million. They are dlc.

Looks like OP got COCKED BY A CANADIAN CRUSADER

Does this look like a real country to you? Or a joke?

Why do people live in Iqualit? What goes on there?

bumping the bullshit threads to the front

So true, leafs are always carrying their flags or leaf.

Listen up leafs, nobody fucking cares! If you're going to get kidnapped, mugged or raped it's because you look stupid not because you look American.

This.

Canada didn't bulldoze every inch of the country there's a lot of nature. Plenty of space for white people to get away from it all if need be.

Go further north, I dare you. It's UN IN HA BIT ABLE.

I know how your mom truly feels

>muh healthcare
canada has superior health care to the US in terms of affordability yes.
>people like us better than americans
yes, they do.
>muh low crime
again, true.
>muh elite snipers
americans getting beaten at guns by anyone is lol, especially canada.
>muh white people
again true

great post OP!

>>People like us better than Americans
>No, and you should stop putting your cancer leafs on your backpacks when you travel to Europe...Europeans either don't know who you are, or think you are the biggest pussies on the planet
but it really is, apart from Sup Forumslacks, i've never heard anyone badmouthing canada in my country, also i asked at the workplace what do you think about canada, the people was like it's nice country they don't butt into any other countries like niggerstate does

Finland of the new world TBQH

No other country on this planet can trigger yanks by merely existing
get flipped burger

>Don't butt into other countries like niggerstate

Canada runs unlawful mining operations in Mexico. Canada bribes local government and don't give a shit about ecology. It's a scam. Leafs want the world to see them as peaceful gay-accepting liberals.

We should leave America and Europe alone and fucking unleash our low-IQ caca-skin chimp-tier savages to Leaf-land.

Are you a Chicano tourist or something?

CHI

>kidnapped, mugged or raped
>mexico
I love that my country has basically no Hispanics

Everything is true.

What are you babbling about wetbacks, leaf? US can gas them, but they're coming your way.

Go hunt a moose with a hockey stick.

You're a confusing little fella

They sure love to poison the fuck out of it with both foreign and domestic factories. Basically any piece of land that isn't sold as real estate is used to house something that profits someone while poisoning the environment

Kek oh fuck off

Canada's government sucks.
The people are alright, or at least some of them.
Give us some time, burgers. Many of us are fed up.
Day of the rake may come, but i intend to make it day of the shield.

That's cool, Ahmed.

I'm glad we don't have muslims or refugees.

Crime can be solved, but being cucked is forever.

No offense, but I don't think the refugees would feel safe in your country

Clap erasers for me, son

even tourists have to bribe your dogshit police so that they don't get thrown in a urine soaked jail cell for a bag of narcotics that suddenly appeared in the trunk of a vehicle that an officer just inspected.

We are happy Trump won

Ignore Vancouver and Toronto as they are cucked by sjw faggots. Canada is white as snow outside those cities.

hows it feel to know your country is so economically fucked by the cartels that if your tourism industry vanished half your population would die in a civil war or starve.

I'm talking about Canadian govt and companies, Muhammad.

That's much better than having drugs planted on your person or car or get arrested for "assault of an officer" and have to spend weeks in judicial limbo moving from jail to jail because nobody is willing to be the surety for your bail despite the fact that you didn't do anything in the first place except maybe mouth off to some degenerate cops, and then go nearly bankrupt with some (((lawyer))) who will negotiate a suspended sentence for you or a thousand hours of community service, and that's the best you could do because the court appointed free lawyer showed up to your first court date with a shoe missing and almost didn't represent you and got you remanded because he was positive your name was Jamal.

Yep. So much better than being able to pay a guy to make the same thing not happen instead of stretching it out in order to consume your entire life and your family's and your sanity as well.

Woah, I triggered you and now you're all over the map! Your pictures wreak of chicano insecurity I'm afraid. Id just go ahead and stop posting 2bh

Basically in my experience most Europeans can't tell the difference in accent, but we know Canadians are generally far more friendly. A lot of Americans are friendly, but holy mother of god they are dumb. Also, to many obnoxious, arrogant burgers, and US forces have the reputation of being rapists. Canada is obviously light years ahead in terms of environment, quality of life etc. It's just regarded as a better country.

>Only country to trigger us by existining. Most of us can't find Canada on a map. Those of us who can think of Justin trudeau and laugh quitely to ourselves, and say a prayer to baby Jesus while drinking mt dew for Trump. So fuck off ya dumb cunt, cut our trees and make our syrup, and import more Muslims like a good leaf.

You are the confused one, Ahmed.

Your asking me if I'm a chicano or tourist. What are you talking about? Which is the confusing part, Ahmed.

Boy you guys don't know how to argue. I gotta hand it to Americans and Europeans, at least those guys give it a good try or nice memes. But you leafs, geez.

Police is part of your government you retarded burrito-muncher and you guys kill your government officials every week, so what's your point?

>deletes his post

You're putting in a lot of effort, chicano!

How far north you talking here?

How's it feel to know your country is economically fucked by irresponsible and crooked politicians working on behalf of lobby and special interest groups that if your free healthcare vanished all of your population would move to Cleveland, OH.

Yes and it's more important to be able to pay for the shittest health care and get the worst care from it than to pay a little more and get better doctors that actually give you real help. I know how these systems work. America has more expensive care I'll give you that. But when shit's free, or nearly so, it's never really good just good enough

Doesn't matter, Trump will make Mexico Great Again, putting bad hombres down. Also, we are already at war (((newsflash))) and low-IQ chimp savages are killing each other.

>be me
>comfy
>watching plebs kill each other

How does it fell to have a country with so much muslims and unvetted rapefugees. Yikes, that'll change the phenotype of canucks forever.

>comparing Canada to Mexico

You have to be 18+ to post here. Or better yet, fuck off and live over there and see how that goes you fucking cunt

You're not wrong

Wow leaf posters literally are the worst.

Mexico is literally more dangerous than most of the Middle East.

>They are dlc
KEK

our culture is nothing like yours you ignorant faggot
for starters we mostly hate americans and reject american culture anywhere outside of toronto.

>stupid leaf can't handle the bantz
>is not only inherently stupid because his ancestors fucked cows but is also stupid because the educational system is nothing but MUH GENDERS and WILLIAM LYON MACKENZIE WASNT A CREEPY SATANIST

>you actually think that happens here at degree even worth mentioning
ah I was wondering when the new arrivals figured out Sup Forums is where we talk shit about them

Agree. But you're still getting cucked. And that's gonna last. Ask Spain and Turkey.

Oh you're not underaged. Just mentally unbalanced. Good post my man!

How detached are you from reality? How often do you go outside or at least interact with other breathing human beings?

Your country is garbage because it's filled with jalapeƱo monkeys, not because it's corrupt.

That's what you should be asking yourself. You sound schizophrenic

Hello Mr CSIS. How is life back at the hq? Slow night or what? Did you personally help count the money they gave to Omar Khadr or was it just your friends?

>These multibillion dollar mining corporations that represent international global capitalism surely represent all Canadians

Sure thing, Aziz. Not denying that. But still, we have no muslims. Canada we used to know is going kaput, or in your new language: Allah Akhbar.

I'd replace you with a chink if I could. At least they're smart enough to know the difference between Canada and Mexico. Kill yourself you braindead leech

well we have better rights in terms of how the police and jails will treat you, but you remind me of the entire class systemic issue and red tape that entails here in Canada and western society

But your women love us

It''s the provincial capital but only has pop of 7000

because they're comfortable and have had a homogeneous, low crime society so far. once they experience the full strength of diversity, people will start waking up. hopefully, not with slit throats.

Muslims, Mexicans. Who cares? At the end of the day it's brown people shooting/cutting you up. Your a country of Mexicans. We have 3% Muslims

See

Do you know what Chicano even means? You do realize it's not a derogatory term, or anything?

Chicanos are Mexicans living in Mexico who may claim or not native ancestry and who may be or not legal. As of a few years the term has extended to any Mexican in the world.

Got it, Aziz?

I've got nothing against Canada, but it seems odd that elsewhere on the internet (like youtube) Canadians and American liberals think Canada is the pinnacle of civilization or some shit. Sup Forums is the only place that bashes it.

Compared to the U.S. Canada has bad weather, expensive living, low wages from what I've researched. They do have better access healthcare (regardless of quality at least everyone has it), and a government system that's more functional. The U.S. system is purposely designed for slow moving gridlock.

CHI

I thought Chicanos were just Mexicans that were either born in the US or came to the US as children and kind of developed this culture of half understood Mexican heritage and half assimilated American culture, no?

It is, he's a dumb nigger chicano tourist in Mexico. And you're a dumb treasonous nigger. You should have gay nigger sex together

I agree with you on one thing for sure:

>brown people cutting each other's throats.

Let them kill themselves. It's our country --- by the way, are you already a real country? You see everyone is confused, and the newcomers with towels in their heads makes it even harder.

Based leaf

Well the problem is we're still under British rule. I am not sure how well Canada would fare when left to her own devices. So on one side, you could blame the shortcomings on the British. On the other side, you can attribute the benefits to them. But as far as Canada making its own decisions, I frankly don't see much good happening from that.

Yeah, we're even in the developed country bracket. You'll get there one day, oh wait no you won't, you're a land full of Mexicans

>tells it like it is
>gets called a treasonous nigger
Canuck mentality. Hey, you know what a Stanley Cup even looks like anymore?

you are definitely underage

You should cry more and upload a video asking a cop if you're being detained

It kind of is, because they seek for their original roots.

Chicano comes from Mexica (pronounced meshica), you might know them as the "Aztecs".

This identity was actually born inside Mexico, but yes, the term is more popular abroad by "hardcore" Mexicans. Since they are saying they're not just Mexicans, they recognize they are natives.

Why do you keep bringing the tourist thing? Have you taken your meds?

Youre getting the chicano definition wrong, dumb nigger tourist

>mfw Canadian cops beat you to a pulp or shoot you if you pull out a phone and point it at them

Gotcha. Lowriders, Dickies and shaved heads instead of pick up trucks, cowboy boots and mustaches.

From the sounds of it, you should be beat to a pulp you fucking hippy

Is being called a "tourist" a bad thing in leaf-land? I don't understand how can this be even remotely based.

>bad arguments
>repeats the same

Confirmed: You are not only a Canadian, but an autistic one.

At least Americans and Europeans have good come-backs.

It's funny because I'm getting you all fucked up and I haven't even gotten to the stuff that the entire world's media laughs at us for.

Almost. There also some pick-up trucks users, hipsters, using it.

In Australia and Europe there are none of the ones you describe, but still identify as Chicanos. In Mexico, the hasn't really caught up, because the original "mexica" term is used.

I don't think the leaf understands you are a wetback, not a nigger

Canada is very racist. Anything that denotes you as not being one of them is considered an insult, which is kind of ironic since technically to be a tourist, you'd need an abundance of free time AND money so I'm not sure. Maybe the English teacher that flies down to his reservation once a month via helicopter will go over his homework for once and he'll start making sense.

I'm in Mexico. How can I be a low-IQ savage chimp wetback? When I visit the US I enter legally and vetted. Still don't get it.

Yeah. La Raza.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8AS300WH4

You're a based Canadian.

I'd take a rapeugee over a Mexican any day, Pablo.

True, although La Raza movement uses a more agressive, racist and even Black-Power-ish tactics. And they indoctrinate a lot, but yeah, they use Chicano a lot because it gains voters for Democrats. Because it makes 2nd or 3rd generation Mexicans about Cesar Chavez.

Fun fact: Cesar Chavez is not known in Mexico.

>Screenshot for YLYL threads

Wew, Ahmed. You're on a roll.

Have fun with ISIS and green-haired liberal tom boys.

Our healthcare is awesome. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a shill pushing private healthcare companies.

We have heating you know. I prefer the cold to the desert heat.

We experimented with Harper. What a failure. Never again.

Canada is setting the global bar for cuckery. This country is lost for at least a few generations now.

>People like us better than Americans
name a country that likes you