Why is DRUDGE burying this Happening?

Why is this headline central and/or not in red on Drudge? Why if burrisd amidst a bunch of shit on the site?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hollywood prostitutes having second thoughts are more important.

kushner told him to slow walk it.

I hope that’s true

why is this even a story now? its already been reported on years ago, i thought this was common knowledge

the movie/book clinton cash also went in depth on it

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Nice talking point, shill
It's getting so easy to identify your lame narratives

I dropped Drudge during the election. He's no longer on top of breaking news and he gives far more airtime to garbage press, probably trying to kiss their ass and cement his legacy in the "media."

>too much exercise can KILL! skip the gym today goy and watch some NFL

Hes right though, we did know about this.The question is will anything actually happen?

Same here, he’s just not hungry anymore.

not a shill at all you fucking fag, look at the date on uranium one articles, you can find shit back from before trump even announced he was running for president

also the movie can be found here and goes over uranium one in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

so what happened now thats any different that what was reported then? or are you just a newfag that wasnt around pol in 2015

It was dismissed largely as fake news back then, even though they didn’t call it that. Now the evidence is overwhelming.

Will probably get red texted and bolded in the morning, specially if there is some sort of press conference about it.

It's a "developing story."

That's how Drudge works. I see a small line tucked away and then some hours later it's bolded in big red text as the headline but the link is to some other article.

Drudge has been compromised since last year.

They didn't even touch pizzagate, while ZeroHedge had, this has been speculated for awhile but now it's basically confirmed.

Problem is, shill, is that we only had part of the story. The whole story changes everything.

Are they hiring niggers again? I thought they switched to Bangladesh.

these are all semantics and word gymnastics from after trump announced hes running. they all say the same thing basically,
"we didnt give russia 20% of our uranium trump is wrong, we gave them 20% of our production capacity" -- like that makes it any better
regardless, the MSM knew at the time that deal happened between the russians and clintons, and even had the faggy nyt reporting on it, the narrative only changed to fake news after trump announced hes running.
the only thing i can find thats any different now than then, is the fbi released some documents about the collusion everyone knew about anyway

Drudge is worthless. Don't waste time on that hack.

Drudge is a jew.

watch the clinton cash movie, they already had all the dots connected, newfag.

the only thing i see thats different this time is the fbi documents dated from 2014-15 -- which say exactly whats in clinton cash

jesus fuck nu-pol is fucking retarded

I thought Mueller's personsl involvement was new. Isn't that a big deal?

The FBI knew before the deal was made, allowed it to happen and tried to cover it up. Same FBI now lying about muh Russia hoax and going after Trump
>Mueller committed treason
>Rosenstein committed treason
>McCabe committed treason
>Comey committed treason
Time to fire the rest.

now thats what i was asking for, thanks. and yeah thats some new info if the director was involved as well. that wasnt reported on at the time.

I noticed this too

It was dismissed as conspiracy speculation, mere coincidence

Lying is still lying regardless. It's like when you call immigrants that hop the border "dreamers" instead of undocumented workers.

What makes this all new is that you see leftist outlets reporting on it.

Yes, right wing media already reported on this years ago, but now left wing media is reporting on it which means the Democrats are wanting to throw Hillary under the bus finally.

This is likely in reaction to Hillary making it too obvious that she's wanting to run again in 2020.

Important facts buried in the story are that both Obama's Eric Holder and Hillary herself were on the board in charge of these deals, Clinton Foundation was receiving money from the Russians, FBI didn't notify the President / state department because those people were under investigation.

nyt was reporting on it in 2015, see
the new info is the fbi director knew about it... read the whole thread

>nyt was reporting on it in 2015, see

And they barely talked about it in comparison to rationalizations for how it wasn't really a problem.