Why are blacks so racist and sensitive?

"There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen. Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that.” - John Boyega

ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boyega-slams-game-thrones-lack-diversity/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Jews such fucking losers? Why are they the weakest group of pussies on Earth?

>John Boyega

I think there's a new movie out where Tyler Perry wears a dress. Again.
Pretty sure the entire audience will be niggers; can't get much more diverse than that.

Then create a "we wuz thrones" for BET and then take a dose of shut the fuck up you whiney ass nigger. Stop ruining everything you touch holy shit.

Tyler Perry wears a dress in all of his movies. I wonder if Weinstein made him wear a dress and made him suck his Jew dick.

To be fair, I'm white and I'd watch a show about a bunch of African tribes clubbing each other to death.

Bonus points if it has black magic and weird as fuck African mythological creatures.

Grey worm is black.

Game of Thrones has whole towns worth of Croatian extras.
It also starred Jason Momoa.
There's plenty of diversity in it's cast.
There just wasn't enough black people for these racist niggers.
>Y'alls is raycis cause y'alls show is all wh*t*.
>Wassa Crowasian? Wassa Sa'mowan
>Theys ain't melanoid primes likes me so theys ain't diverse.
>gnomesayin?
Boyega has a starring role in the Star Wars reboot.
A nigger is front and center of one of the most iconic film sagas in history.
And even then, the nigger isn't content.
Fuck these tunnel vision hollywood types need a fucking rope.

>be me
>halfcaste abo guy at work (yes work, but he's a fucking bludger) jokes about whites all the time
>we all laugh with him
>make one abo joke
>he gets buttmad and threatans to take it to HR

what is it with niggers?

>I'd watch a show about a bunch of African tribes clubbing each other to death.

It's called "Roots".
If you watch it backwards, it has a happy ending.

A well established and statistically verified inferiority complex?

do all fictional cultures have to support globalism?

Pretty sure there were millions of black people portrayed in LOTR, and GoT had a giant negro bodyguard protecting Doctor Bashir.

>You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings
The fuck is this guy on about? I see plenty.
youtube.com/watch?v=LwinMu7-ZrI

Fun fact: The orcs were played by locals here in New Zealand and most of them were Polynesian or Maori.
So even the representation of niggers was played by another truly diverse group.

why does John Boyega look like a 60IQ half pygmy bush boon?
Is he even american?

He is 'British', I don't understand what is with picking seriously ugly actors the passed few years, I don't really have a problem with there being Black actors picked for roles but at least pick people whose facial features don't resemble something you'd see featured with a voice over by David Attenborough.

>John Boyega
Literally who?

Stop watching white entertainment then

Now he will get the justice he deserves with Weinstein being fucked in his asshole

The don't understand cause-consequence.
They have no concept of the future.
They have no concept of identity.
They believe in magic.

>their demands were that the money that was being "wasted" on the space race should be spent on the human costs within their community

Roughly translated from nigger to human: "Gibs me dat!"

Last time I checked GoT was quite diverse. He's just mad that there aren't enough people in it who have exactly his skin tone and those who do aren't relevant. I don't get why movies and shows nowadays are bound to prefer diversity over quality.

It's same with women getting buttmad about men making jokes at their expense but have no issues mocking men among themselves. They know deep down that they're inferior.

That sheboon looks like shes starving alright

I don't see people from other races during most of the days... Diversity is disgusting.

Had to google who he is and it is a fucking nigger. Opinion discarded, animals should not have a voice in self respecting societies, why even create a thread?

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day. Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that

No you do not. At least not here

>claims to not be a racist
>literally bitching about the race of actors

>That sheboon looks like shes starving
The average weight of a sheboon is 420lbs.
They start to get twitchy when they can see their elbows.

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day.

Fucking wish I didn't.

>You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.

??

>There are no black people on Game of Thrones.
because it's based in medieval europe when there we no blacks

>You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings.
because it's based in medieval europe when there were no blacks

>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen.
1. then spend your money on something else
2. whats wrong with only seeing one race on screen? are you racist or something?

>Because you see different people from different backgrounds, different cultures, every day.
no, you don't. this is only the case in european/american cities and other select places in 'white' countries. there's a world outside of los angeles, you know.

>Even if you're a racist, you have to live with that.
no, because you could find a place to live where there are no other people of other races.

I feel you.

Uhh okay, then don't watch it. What's with people having to announce what they don't watch. Who gives a shit, I don't watch a lot of stuff for various reasons and I don't write whiny articles about it.

I don't and it feels pretty good, m8.

If anything there are too many niggers of Game of Thrones. No wonder the show is garbage now.

the world isnt london bruv innit blood, safe, one

Maybe the first order will kill his traitor ass character off in the last jedi.

>What's with niggers having to announce what they don't watch?

White people can be plumbers, carpenters, electricians, or actors.
They can be astronauts, mechanics, lumberjacks, or physicists.
Architects, engineers, ranchers, or technicians.

Blacks are all, well...
niggers.
Some of them become professional niggers.
Usually feetsball, rapper, preacher, or movie star.

The only thing a nigger can never become is useful.