Google Maps has removed its ‘calorie counter’ because a bunch of fat people got triggered

Hahahahaha

infowars.com/google-maps-removed-their-calorie-counter-because-fat-people-got-offended/

>how dare you suggest ANYTHING to do with losing weight!

Fat people are the worst. Fat acceptance pushers should be gassed

Fat FUCKS! I work next to a Dairy Queen and love to yell at the hamplanets as they arrive promptly at 10 am for them breakfast burgers

Why do we treat cancer and other death-causing illnesses so seriously but pander to obesity which is the cause for so many early deaths?

Fat people need to be triggered. Maybe it will cause most of them to sweat and lose some fucking weight.

but I was using that shit

Because of freedom. People should be free to eat as much as they want and the rest of society should be free to let them roll into an early grave due to diabeetus and cardiovascular disease. It's one of the few points I'm still relatively libertarian in. Fascism here would help in a second stage where the worst of the cetaceans have killed themselves off, but not in the first stage where society would have to bear that heavy, heavy load which it shouldn't have to bear

It's because they couldn't convince themselves they did a 10k calories walk when google showed them they burned only 87

Why the fuck do you want to get sunbath when you already this fat

It's a way of curing the cancer. If you could cure cancer by letting it eat itself, you'd implement that method in a heartbeat. Let the fat fucks kill themselves.

I fucking hate fat people, maybe more than niggers. Maybe.

Just installed myfitnesspal to track calories. I'm 6'2" and 220 lbs. what's a good weight to shoot for?

This used to be a thing? Damn, wish I has known about it, I could stand to lose 20 kilos, planning a walking/jogging route with a cal estimate would have been good along side myfitnesspal. Fucking obese burgers ruin everything.

>Be a leaf
>using lbs

Kill yourself.

Is it 220lb of fat, or 220lb of muscle?

I appreciated fast food when I was dieting 'cause you know the exact portion and calories you're getting. It's on the burger wrapper. Makes portion control a breeze.

A McDouble is 400 calorie. I lost 120 pounds eating fast food and doing CICO.

Where's my Jared Fogle-style deal, McDonald's?

You need to also be a pedo to get that deal

My lifts are all mediocre but I've got a large frame. Wide shoulders. I want to get ripped or become a /fa/ fuccboi but maybe I'm too big?

If you have wide shoulders you'll never be a the most attractive fuccboi. You're better off getting fucking jacked brah, and wearing tight suits

>exact
No, it's estimate and has a quite range. That's the average.

Meds are shitskins

losing weight is good and all, but that isn't the healthy way to do it. you couldn't be bothered to do any research or fix your own meals, so you starved weight off yourself. you're still obviously a lazy fuck, just in a temporarily less fat body.

Thanks to socialized healthcare, that isnt a viable option

Does having a loli waifu count?

>Be a leaf

Kill yourself, eh.

There's a large overlap between those groups so don't worry about it too much.

A man can dream