Millennials are now cutting paper towel rolls in half and using it in lieu of toilet paper

>millennials are now cutting paper towel rolls in half and using it in lieu of toilet paper

really makes ya think...

what? i re-read what you put and dont understand exactly whats suppose to make me say NUMALES BTFO. can you help please

>really makes ya think...
No, it really doesn't, it really doesn't

I thought the septic system couldn't handle paper towels?

That would not feel very good on the inner walls of my anus

Idk it made me think a little bit.

First I thought they were using the cardboard roll in the middle, then further investigation and I understood what they were doing.

Still not sure why hand towels could ever be more adept at ass cleaning than ass towels.

Do not do this. Toilet paper is designed to disintegrate in water, paper towels are not.

I use paper towels instead of kleenex when I blow my noise, but the only paper you should flush is toilet paper, which is designed to tear apart when wet, while towels are designed to stay together when wet, causing clogs.

Wait a minute, I'm not on /adv/

They can't

It will cost more to fix the plumbing then to just buy both... is toilet paper more expensive than paper towels?

Think of the best way to tear yourself a new one while you clog your toilet?

Good, may it shred like sandpaper and burn their assholes with the fire of a thousand habanero peppers

you're wiping too hard, friend

Made me think about how rough and scratchy that'd be.
But other than that, it really wasn't much of a muse for good thinky times.

>when butters the chaos president brings poo in loo status to america completely unironically
The people doing this dont realise this yet. But that's how these things happen. "Elect" Butters. The shit starts over flowing

Not a big deal as long as you don't clog your toilet. I've done this when I've realised I'm out of TP, but I always make note to buy more later. It's ghetto but it works.

Do this of you have public utility though. BTFO the sewage company and waste zog money. 5th generation warfare.

you're not supposed to wipe the inside of your bunghole. wtf are you doing nigger?

I once bought paper towel rolls instead of toilet paper. I don't pay enough attention when purchasing groceries 2bh. I bought some medium sized carrots when I should have got the large carrots. A medium carrot, you need two of them to really be a decent snack. But a single large carrot is enough of you have them. I should have returned the bag, but now I've already been into them

Bounty towels are far better than toilet paper.

Take half a sheet and fold it in half, wipe, fold in half again, wipe, fold in half again, wipe.

Rinse and repeat as needed. Usually takes me just two full bounty sheets to clean my ass and leave no shit behind.

Meanwhile, fucking toilet paper needs dozens of layers and still fucking rips, not only leaving shit behind, but ripping apart.

Poor-ass niggers. I use only wet wipes. Expensive, but idgaf

Millennials have much wider anuses from getting buttfucked so much. They need more friction for the shit removal and they don’t feel the scraping. This will just accelerate the rectal cancer epidemic that is plaguing that generation.

Millennials were a mistake. Bring on Generation Zyklon.

I use my daughters green tea and cucumber wipes when the firehole strikes.

But that isn't biodegradable. This is just so stupid. These people are the epitome of stopping halfway before coming to an intelligent solution. If I was a landlord and knew there were people in my building doing this, I'd do everything I could to boot them out and encourage others to watch for this kind of stupid shit.

Why can’t they just buy degradable wet wipes? They aren’t expensive

it takes me like 3-6 tp squares max, youre using way more than if you just used some normal tp

How far inside do you wipe?

Show me the retard life-hacks video where this idea got started.