Other urls found in this thread:

mangaonline.to/read-online/genshiken-nidaime-vol-20-ch-126
strawpoll.me/10996751
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for them.
It's about time.

yay! sue is so moe~

Sauce?

>author got scared of the backlash of going for a slut or full homo, and picked the most nonsensical route
Typical.

How are Keikofags dealing with it?

Is it actually happening?

It's already happened.

Fake, stop posting this shit.

mangaonline.to/read-online/genshiken-nidaime-vol-20-ch-126

I wasn't even aware it was still going. I thought it ended when the guys graduated.

It was continued as Genshiken Nidaime mostly focusing on the fujoshi who succeeded the guys as the new Genshiken.
And Madarame's harem of course, complete with a trap.

It kind of ended, it has the feeling of an entire different show. Almost all the old ones dissapear, and the new ones are mostly female rotten girls. And the unsufferable trap.

I've been rooting for Sue since forever, but I'm going to need some motivation to read it again because of that trap.

That conffesion was so cute.

>female rotten girls
I think it's safe to assume that most girls are female

Most, but not all. Genshiken does happen to have a male rotten girl, after all.

Has the harem trap literally ever won? even once?

A reverse trap once won in a light novel, but then MC had to be a huge faggot and break up in the next one.

There was this shitty VN adaptation called "H2O - Footprints in the sand" that had a trap in the harem, he did not end with the MC, but he did hookup with his childhood girl friend, had a baby (that looked pretty much like the trap) and still kept trapping afterwards. Does that count?

This was a pretty nice chapter and all, but it really emphasizes just how much the whole "Madarame Harem" thing derailed the plot and everyone's character development.

Sue makes sense as the winner, but she's been so out of focus it doesn't really feel satisfying.

damn, Spotted Flower is not canon

>her smile and optimism, GONE

JUST..

shit is on, fuckers!

jokes aside, the author had to choose lolsorandum girl.

shit ship

I actually find Madarame in Spotted Flower to be a pretty mediocre husband.

that's the funny part, he tries too hard to be a good husband but the otaku side is always there.

strawpoll.me/10996751
strawpoll.me/10996751
strawpoll.me/10996751

>Sue wins
>Hato kills himself
>The old Genshiken crew starts hanging out in a new store they all co-own
Series saved?

MOTHERFUCKING KIO THIS IS NOT CANON YOU FUCK............AAGHHH..... FUCK YOU!!1

Fat girl gets the trap.

>it's born
When was it released?

a few days ago

Nidaime was a disaster but it has a chance to redeem itself if the final chapter is 30 pages of hardcore hand-holding with anime references