They're just embryos though?

Save the girl

Why are Jews such losers?

I aint saving anyone unless the girls fathers got dough

>RUN, BITCH!
>AND GRAB THAT SUITCASE!
>me on the left

Save embryos and sell to the Chinese

The 5 year old girl will grow up and vote.

If i'm an alpha I'm saving all of them and getting my dick sucked by a hot emt

I wouldn't save a nigger either but they are still life.

If I don't know them, then I don't care and would not risk my life saving either. I'm not a christcuck, so I don't care about random strangers that I have never met.

>save me user please

Easiest way to turn someone pro-life is to show them abortion pictures. Liberals get shocked and horrified if they see a partially formed baby with fingers and toes and everything.

What makes you think we don't like abortion?
Sup Forums is a pro-eugenics board. The more dead niglets the better.

Let me guess you also think a cartoon of eggs and a baby chicken are comparable?

>alpha male
>no option to save both and sacrifice self
OP is a faggot

One life having more present value does not make the other life worthless. How come libtards can only "win" arguments when they are ridiculous hypotheticals.

The choice is to save someone alive or save a box of dead removed embryos?

what race is the girl

the retard girl can't run by herself

An embryo can't survive and develop on its own. Therefore an embryo outside of mother's womb is not a full-fledged human, but if you kill an embryo inside of mother's womb, then it's a murder.

Trumpmate checktard

>90% of /pol would vote H.Clinton if that image was true.

Yet here we are.

53% of white women voted for Trump.

It depends on ethnicity of said girls.

50 people who won't feel pain or one person who will feel excruciating pain (physical and psychological) is the actual dilemma, not personhoods.

I see you ran this past your shaman

Second time for this thread today. This tells me they are on the ropes.

Sage

They're not on ropes yet, that's the problem

This is a utilitarian argument, not a pro-life argument.

Moral instinct is not always morally just.
From an evolutionary perspective it makes sense that the first impulse is to save the eldest child, since historically most babies died anyway.
Just because we instinctively value a five year old more, does not mean we shouldn't value embryonic life too.

post some? never seen any

>it's suddenly murder when the victim is cute
The worst argument.

The girl has legs right?
Tell the girl to run grab the embryos.
Profit?

If we're in the future where embryo farming has resulted in a suitcase full of 1000 embryos, its very likely the 5 year old girl has been farmed for her eggs at birth and has nothing left to offer the true society.

>Helen Clark
how about no you creepy samoan diddler

bitch i've seen the aftermath of bathroom abortions
300% do that shit in a clean ass clinic with a doctor present so the mother survives at least

No niggers.

I put out the fire.

RightWingSafetySquad bitch.

Let them both burn.
>son you don't know what board you're on.
Sup Forums is pro death.
lurk moar until you understand.

Your trip and fall dropping the embryo's luckily the little girl grabs them but she leaves you there and you burn in the fire. She is given the credit and you are slowly forgotten
checkmate

>Prolife
What, I've always been prodeath. Usually of others.

I'd save the suitcase because the male to female birth ratio is 105 to 100 which would result in 525 male births, and as we all know males are a lot more useful to society than females.
So I'd rather save 525 males than one 5 year old that would grow up to be a useless "feminist slut" anyways.

Well considering the embryos would be dead being outside of the womb and all I guess the 5 year old but what sort of commie baby killing numale is to weak to carry a suitcase and a small child at the same time.