Taboo Tattoo

New episode out.

>He used worst girl to start a thread
Fail.

So is no-one watching already?

Please let me be lazy, I'll get around to watching the episode in a few hours.

Brahman proves once again it's superior.
Why does America suck so much?

i dont even know what to think about anymore of this anime. was the fondling from hime-sama this episode really necessary?

But was there lewd?

Dead Thread.

Oh boy here we go.

Maid squad

What is his endgame?

To marry Bluesy and have lots of chuuni children.

American gaijin does not survive birrion times folded katana cutting test.

But that was supposed to be my endgame

This scene was pretty fucking brutal.

this episode was gold

Then you just need to become a hero user!

>tons of fun action
>guns are not totally useless
>USA and MC BTFO by supreme japanese steel and fanservice girl respectively
>BB being cool

Very entertaining episode, to be honest with you

I'm enjoying this show way more than I expected to be, to be honest as well

Wait, why is there a Bootleg Neo now?

Yeah but no one Sup Forums is watching this show, these threads are proof of that. Can't blame them this is pretty stupid and the MC is fucking retarded.

Yeah I might rewatch it if someone will rip the BDs. Nowadays you don't get too much battle shonen where the action and battles are actually happening every episode instead of boring exposition and dialogues for 80% of the show.
Plus the fights here are well-directed, so it will be worth to see them again in BD version.

wait, where is bluesy fluesy ass img?

ded show

ded thread

Which one user?

Dead BB
I hope

>Doesn't even try to help

This is your squad tonight.

Why is the black guy the only one that doesn't have pupils.

The anime is already there? Just how much will they adapt and skip?

He's blind.

This scalated way to much in an awesome way.

Its kind of boring that it was everything so much one-sided, it will only make more difficult to belive later than MC can bear this people.

Also, still triggers me that probably none of this bitches with die the death they deserve and will go home just with a punch and some bruises.

GET ME EVERSMAN!

I insist, can I join the lesbian alliance instead? IT seems a lot more fun side and with less prone to being dismembered.

This is a trope that triggers me no matter how much times I see. Still don't get if japanese find this fun or badass, I just find it stupid. Even those snipers from MGSV do more sense.

It worked in Heavy Object, but that was much more of a gag show than this one.

What happened to the raws of this manga?

I remember the maid squad in Hitman Absolution, they were a fucking pain in the ass.

I'm enjoying this show "ironically". It's actually fun if you don't take it too seriously.

Sun Shangxiang from 3 Kingdoms had a squad of elite armed maids. Famous classic literature pulling that cliche likely makes the cliche itself more acceptable from an eastern point of view.

did that girl come back after being eaten?

>they didn't kill the black guy

T-thank japan.

So what's the deal with this anime? Are they trying to tell a serious story or is the plot just an excuse for yuri?

Every time I see this picture I get angry like a fucking autist.

I lost it

Bluesy the Floozy

SLUT

Next episode hoping MC actually does something

Oh no, I wanted to cutepost on the NG thread and did it here instead. Time for sudoku.

I'm talking about this but this is good too

I hope this happens every episode.

It's stupid but then you have to remember this is anime.

>it's real

Does being a tattoo user mean you can't feel pain
>Sliced in half
>"Oh, there's my legs."
>Eyes get slashed
>"I'm not dead yet!"

>edgy cunt slaughters everyone while spouting a bunch of philosophical bullshit
>oh but look at her blush and put on this comedy act, isn't it cute?

The tone shifts in this show are ridiculous.

> Main heroine is Seigi's mother.
> Blood is Seigi's father.

This is... weird. How the heck can they resolve the incest angle?

>> Main heroine is Seigi's mother.
>> Blood is Seigi's father.
Umm, what? Really?

I'd guess they're going to adapt the whole thing. About the only hope we have of ever getting the story in english since no one will finish the manga.

Can't blame them. This MC is pretty shit. I'm just watching for the princess and to see how many cliches they can awkwardly cram in

Yep. Remember that Bluesy Fluesy, on top of sounding like a stripper pseudonym, also aged backwards and is stuck permanently with a 16-year-old body forever thanks to the convenient mystical powers of her tattoo.

She seems to think of it as a curse. Most people would think eternal youth is a blessing. Weirdo.

But yeah, that's why he gave him such special treatment, and why Blood is making his son powerful enough to survive on his own after he dies (hint: he's on death's door).

Also, the reason Seigi doesn't recognize his own mother is because she left home when he was too young to even form memories. Blood took care of him, but, on top of having a totally different hairstyle, he never sees Blood without his stylish sunglasses and thus never recognizes him.

It's really funny though, because his mom and dad get more focus and emotional development than Seigi or his osanananjimi.

Read the manga if you want proof.

>Read the manga if you want proof.
I'll take your word for it. The princess and her band of concubines is whats held my interest so far anyways.

Ah yeah, forgot to mention that even Blood fucked off to *that* country after he was old enough to take care of himself and he was raised by his grandfather.

They're literally the worst parents on the planet.

No you.

The is the first time this was ever posted in all the threads so confirm for yourself before believing a random poster. Very rarely have actual spoilers been correct even for stupid series like pic related.

My believing that user should just just how much I actually care about whether his information is correct or not.

I don't particularly care, I'm just watching this for fun.

Are raws out anywhere even? I can't find past what's translated.
The fact that the spoiler is some what plausible should say something for how retarded the story of what's been so far is.

Was there any Bluesy butt?

So the first 5 episodes were a ruse and BB is real the MC, right?

it's such a bad show but the fights are well directed/animated and the lewd parts are pretty hot

grope homeless loli ass

I dropped it at episode 2 when the generic high school shenanigans started. I immediately knew I was too old for this show.

Can he still see?

fanwank shitposter is back

Watch people still will believe and spread obvious bs.

So BB is the generic gary-stu with Kirito's super powers and tatsuya's plot armor, right?

I might be wrong, but I think they only spent that single episode in school. Looking through my screenshots shows the school made a reappearance in episode 4 or 5.

ano just ignore him, it's just a delusional slainefag

>tfw i secretly want them to kill the black guy

did they forget to draw panties?

>generic high school shenanigans
Actually in defensive of this series, they're barely in high school, heck I don't think they will even go back to the school again.

I'm just watching to see how bad it can get

Currently it's a 2/10, wondering if it can hit 1.

She's wearing some sort of skintight bodysuit, with a color that's slightly brighter than skin tone.
Spoiled because I was called a killjoy last time I said this.

Yeah, he's just blind now.

are there any girls that have the tattoo on their ass like a tramp stamp?

There one that has it on her crotch.

Boy howdy did this anime turn to hot garbage quickly.

The premise of the abilities being grounded in science was interesting, it had potential to be a decent show. But it's just fucking all over the place now.

What happened to the catbeast after the helicopter attack? Why did she even become a cat beast, her name wasn't because of her having beast powers but because of a meta-physics concept. Goddamn.

What the fuck is even happening with this plot? Why do they throw random lighthearted comedy inbetween everyone killing each other?

This

They don't know what they're trying to achieve, they don't understand pacing at all,they're just throwing shit together. I don't even know what's happening from one episode to another anymore.

Any chance we'll see her animated? This is a good fetish.

The pacing of the anime isn't helping. They're rushing through it like crazy making the already jarring moodswings in the manga much worse.
She's a villain later with a somewhat small role if I remember right. I doubt they'll cut her, but other then her shoving stuff into her womb you don't see her much. Really wish I could find the raws.