Why is Sup Forums so degenerate to think this dumb spic is smart enough to be a FBI mole?

Why is Sup Forums so degenerate to think this dumb spic is smart enough to be a FBI mole?

Full interview:

streamable.com/u95l9

Other urls found in this thread:

petapixel.com/2016/01/04/selecting-a-portrait-lens-with-correct-focal-length/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't have to be very smart to read off a few lines some guy told you to say

Why is everything a conspiracy theory for you retards?

i'm just saying that that point is dumb

I'm just saying you're retarded. Get your mind out of the gutter, Greg.

you're beyond retarded, friend. die asap.

mole

He's not, he's the body double for one. Who knows where Campos is, maybe getting debriefed or offed somewhere. So they sent in Fake Jesus

I'm good, not dying anytime soon. Unless you conservative cucks allow another shooter to shoot me when I'm enjoying my night out with my girlfriend.

It's called Makeup you fucking moron.

go ahead and speed up the process

People need to understand this on here. That not all Cameras are using the same fucking Lens. And it completely changes the width and of a persons face depending on the focal length

petapixel.com/2016/01/04/selecting-a-portrait-lens-with-correct-focal-length/

Think about this for a second. The likelihood that they randomly found some guy that just happens to look like Campos. You're talking about a team of people that would have to be in the thousands, that trawled the streets looking for Campos lookalikes

Fucking LOL

>what the fuck is foundation

they coat that shit on to make you not seem like a shiny asshole under the studio lighting

alright autists

-what's the time on Ellen's watch?

-what time is the Ellen show filmed with an audience present?

-call me a fucking dope, but are their any videos of him actually walking or is the "full interview" starting at after he sat down?

is it typical for concert security to have $10,000+ suits?

Make me, cunt.

Ellen's show is shot in LA.

Campos lives in Vegas which is 3 hours away from LA.

I assume he just wanted to make a live appearance once instead of going on like 5 news channels and doing a live feed.

Far right is 6 million at 20cm

Wouldn't take thousands of people. Facial recognition software could draw up several counterparts from social media, and then they might have to make some cosmetic changes, and give him a good phycological shakedown.
Besides his story is all weird- why did he investigate an Open Door Alarm for a door that was jammed shut? Why did the FBI take a week to get their story straight if there were at least 3 witnesses in the hall? Even if it IS Campos that just disappeared randomly then popped back up for Ellen, the rest of the story still has the same holes we've been asking about for 2 weeks.

If people want to larp as photo analysts then you need to learn basic perspective skills and focal length.

You can do this at home. Go stand right up against a mirror and suddenly your nose looks wider, you cant see your ears fully and your head becomes way larger than your neck. Now go stand far away from a mirror and see how much different you look again.

You need to take this stuff into account when looking at photos. How far away from the camera was the person in each shot, and what type lens was being used, because it can greatly change facial appearance.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/355957-senate-judiciary-opens-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

More important things require your attention.