Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Hey, I'm a card.

>was prepared to be carded at any moment
>dies with the look of fear on his face

Bravo Kamishiro you forgot how to write your own character.

Hehe, I noticed it too.

It doesn't mean that, when faced with it, he wasn't scared of death.

Don't worry, he will be back in the next yugioh series, just to steal time from relevant characters.

>10 years from now people will remember Manjoume
>IMPLYING

Manjoume gets plenty of fanart, ranked decent on the poll and Konami liked him enough to give him an item at the Duel Cafe.

If you're watching this show unironically at this point you deserve your suffering

Also wasn't the fucking point of Tsukikage that he wasn't generic throwaway ninja?

I guess not FUCK YOU ARC-V

Remember when the writers actually tried?

>implying that in 1, 10, 100, or even 1000 years from now people won't remember MANJOUME SANDA

Reira berserk button when?

>Reira
>mattering

Fucking hell, Ninjabro

>your post
>mattering

yes ;-;

>what's next
Yuya vs Captain Solo

We were happy and naive to the zetsubou.

I love how he forgive Sora for killing his brother so quickly.

Only character to watch this crap for tbqh

So 2ch, NAC, tumblr, Pixiv, and twitter, along with the general fucking tv ratings(Less than Servamp) indicate that Arc-V fucking nose dove into shit

But WHY?

Is it Zappa Gou's departure, the man who wrote the Yuzu episodes in the first season?

Was it lack of BUDGET?

Was it Reiji's voice actor fading from the visible spectrum?

Did Ono get involved in sex cults again?

You can still be scared of death which is perfectly normal but also be prepared for it too. The problem is it feels like his character reverted when we saw how scared he looked on the card. If he was having second doubts about his survival or starting to get more scared about getting carded we should've seen that. But no, he remains steadfast in his resolve up until he attacks the battle beast then we hear a shriek and see his card. We don't know what went on in his head at that moment so it looks really bad.

>tfw that fisherman had more development than the Tyler Sisters

It's a fucking waste of Tsukikage, a character whose ENTIRE FUCKING APPEAL WAS BEING A GENERIC NINJA THAT WE GREW TO LOVE AND SEE AS UNIQUE, to DIE EXACTLY LIKE A FUCKING GENERIC NINJA WOULD

It was the show being to ambitious, witch hypes us up only to give us a higher place to fall from making it seem worse than it actually is. Also it's something the show can't simply do because at the end of the day it's not DM it HAS to sell the cards, that's it's only purpose.

If Teppei was in current Arc-V he'd just go on about EGAO instead of AIBOU

>But WHY?

Blame the retards who gave DM bad ratings in JUMP when it wasn't about fucking children's trading cards. The card game was a fucking mistake.

I'm honestly convinced that there never was a plot or a plan for anything. They just introduced this multi-dimension thing and a bunch of character counterparts but they had no idea what the point of it was or what it should lead into.

That lead to the synchro of nothing fucking happening because no one knew what it was supposed to happen in the first place. And finally to "lol, the world will be destroyed or some shit. Yeah, Yuya is important! ENTERTAiNMENT XDD!"

They don't know how to write characters or use villains. They make everything turn out A-KO with the protagonists barely struggling. This is easily the most childish Yugioh series and has the most childish idealism that overrides everything every other character believes in. The show fellates Yuya too much at the expense of other characters.

It was anoying how he went full retard and just ran off saying it was his fault they where there in the first place (if they really needed someone to run off they could've easily used sawatari). It would've meant much more to have him sacrifice himself by jumping in when a lancer was about to get carded or something.
Instead of me feeling sad about his death I just thought the fucking retard deserved it, and even my 10 year old little brother that I watch it with asked me if the stream had lagged and we'd missed something.
Overall it was an anticlimatic death for a decent character

But it wasn't always like that

Season One I distinctly remember Yuzu going to Sora to get stronger because Sora kind of scoffs at the idea that "You can just support Yuya from the sides" and she agrees

I remember Yuya's narrow mindedness biting him in the ass

I remember a whole bunch of stuff with nuance, I remember Reiji's plans making sense.

>Sora will never be real

;_;

>what are you doing being a card, partner, aren't we supposed the best team ever?
>plim ;_;

Damn, even the throwaway characters were interesting, I miss the ice bitch and the funny Aladin gurl too, synchro was a mistake.

To be fair, what you are saying all started when we hit XYZ. It doesn't answer why synchro was shit.

Reiji's plans never stopped making sense. They just grew increasingly out of focus.

we just have to wait for VR

Ono is a fucking sadist, watching arc v is like going in a sweet shop and being given free sweets that turn out to be filled with acid and the amazingly tasty casing will dissolve in two hours

He just took his glasses off.

Synchro wasn't shit. Synchro was just padded as fuck. The content that was actually there was pretty good.

yuu dont say

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot.

>twitter
>tumblr
Both enjoy the show without complaining.
>pixiv
ARC-V artworks and galleries are still uploaded.
>the general TV ratings(less than Servamp)
Those were the Nico ratings for one episode.

This, I fairly enjoyed it more than the xyz arc.

It was great until we saw what it did with the series and how it ended.

>LOL WE GIVE UP ON OUR POWER AND LET YOU ALL BE HAPPY

>Killing based Tsukikage
>Not Jobber duo
Why am i still watching this shit?

>Yusei: Just end it

Sawatari is dead user. All now left is Gon. I wonder how he's going to die.

Why indeed? Just drop it.

Eh, the council's decision was the one part of that which really made sense.

>Security is fucked up and can't protect shit thanks to the mindchips being destroyed
>Commons were angry and were out for blood only minutes ago and there's no telling whether the riots will start up again
>Everybody's suddenly united in the happy afterglow of Yuya's victory

>"OH HEY GUYS, WE WERE WRONG, WE GIVE UP. THE CITY'S ONE."
It felt fitting considering the cowardice of the council overall.

Now, as for the city's response to the duel, that definitely was wonky.

so you can have tomato all to yourself?

Im onto to your game Declan

Synchro presented a ton of bad things that carried on through the show. Like characters barely interacting, unbalanced screen time, anyone being able to beat Obelisk Force, Academia being a joke, Yuri being nothing but lip service, Yuya becoming a super hero at the expense of others etc

>Once gon's gone all we'll have left from the good side in the survival duel is Crow,Jack and Yuya
Legacy characters where a mistake

>There are people who ACTUALLY think based Neo New is dead
IN YOUR DREAMS. He just tripped or something.

>Everybody's suddenly united in the happy afterglow of Yuya's victory

That's exactly why It was stupid, if everybody is happy again, there's not need to resign from power.

And Reiji.

>Anyone being able to beat Obelisk Force
Hasn't really held true. In Synchro arc, only Sora, Tsukikage, Reira, and Yuya fought Obelisk Force.

Reira's established as a mini Reiji and therefore it makes sense that he'd win, Yuya already OTK'd three of them before, Sora was formerly in charge of them and therefore stronger, and Tsukikage was getting BTFO.
Additionally, when they appeared again they rocked Shun and would've carded Yuya if not for Kaito.

The rest you said holds true aside from the Yuya becoming a super hero thing.
His only accomplishment all arc was basically held up by Jack, the city's established hero, helping to improve him, and he only really shone through during the Jack/Yuya duel at the end thanks to Jack himself providing some last minute mentoring.

Even a sawatari fag like myself can see his days are numbed (if not already up)
Rest in peace neo new utra hyper strong sawatari san

There is. The council saw signs of academia and didn't want any responsibility for anything. Also, just because people were hyped during the biggest sporting event in recent memory doesn't mean shit isn't gonna start creeping up again soon after.

I wanted him to redeem himself. ;-;

Well, no one's saying his days aren't numbered, they're saying he's probably not dead just yet.

Sawatari gonna be killed by Selena in one turn

Obelisk Force didn't beat Shun. He was hurt rescuing someone else from debris.

Yuya changed all of the people of Synchro with a single duel. That's super hero shit. It completely disregarded why everyone was angry and how things got to that point. If anyone should have changed them it was Yugo. A common who built his own D-Wheel and fights to surpass Jack and get himself out of the ghetto. Yugo should have changed his people

Yugo was a coward who chose to participate in a tournament without his best friend because he knew his best friend would eliminate him round one

>The obelisk force drops a building around them
>This isn't a win

Also, Yuya changed Synchro with Jack's help. It was established previously that the City outright stopped their riot to watch Jack duel Sergey. That wasn't all Yuya.

The only point where he truly reached ridiculous super hero levels was XYZ arc's conclusion.

If you think about it, Yugo ran off with the bike his best friend built to try and win a tournament

He's just like Jack from Season 1 of 5Ds

>best friend
what have you been smoking

Tons of people hated Jack in Synchro and they were even debating about him early on. Now suddenly they are salivating at the thought of him dueling. Doesn't make sense and is bad writing.

The problem is Yugo didn't show any care towards the cities problem. It was winning the friendship cup and saving Rin. Not that he was in the wrong. But there's no point in telling someone to change their people if said person doesn't find the current situation conflicting.

Crow, Shinji and maybe a few other tagged Commons, but most Commons still loved him.

>Come to the thread for the first time in weeks
>Same bullshit about how Arc-V is so bad now

Don't you guys ever get tired of saying the same shit over and over again? I'm seeing the same criticisms over and over again. Everyone fucking gets it by now. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy the show and talk about other things. Or better yet stop having these shit generals. Retards the lot of you.

They were salivating at his strength from 64 onwards. He outright won them over with his dueling

wasnt Jacku a literal retard in all realms besides dueling?

The fact that the commons were ready to riot shows that they didn't mostly love him or what they were going through.

You missed a good thread at 117 where there was a solid amount of actual discussion rather than the same infighting over tired bullshit.

youre welcome

No. Jack was rather intelligent in 5Ds part 1 and the entire KINGU persona was basically just a show for the crowd, his only real failing was that he was naive to how society worked due to growing up in a slum.

Well, to be fair, 117 was good.

Now we're back to... whatever the fuck "Survival Duel" is.

You act like they didn't have legit grievances

of course they did

BEEEEES inciting things just pushed things over the edge. It was mostly Jack's duels that got them to simmer down in the first place

This was the last great moment of Yugioh ARC-V. Prove me wrong. Please

>This arc is literally jumping between good eps and "what the actual fuck is this" eps

This truly is GX World.

you're welcome

I CAN'T I CAN'T
U
GO
KE
NA
I

Ay.

Rin.png

But you arent entirely wrong, the number of great moments after this is pretty limited.

They were already prepared to riot. He was just leading them. It was a large amount of emotions that led to the riots. They'd had enough.

k͟e̛i͢k͏ak͢u d̡o̢ori

Right here

USTUKUSHIIIII

Not exactly true. The amount of time between GREAT moments is about the same as usual. The issue is that the transition between those great moments is also laden with more bullshit than we had previously

I agreed with you dude

It's a shame that Yusho is most likely going to be the ceremonial opponent.

>not WAAN PAA TAAN

Yo.

Sup.

Thanks anons. This is what the threads should be about, celebrating the best in ARC-V, not focusing on the worst.

Fair enough, that was good.
Both are easily forgettable.

>gets posseseed by Yuto
>somehow becomes even gayer but edgier

is Yuto the Vampire The Masquerade of Yuus?

No action duel will ever top this one.