Say it with me Sup Forums

>WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Trump btfo by sports niggers

Soros lets you guys say niggers now? He must be desperate.

Can’t wait until they just withdraw police from entirely black cities and just say fuck it, we are giving up on you niggers

We're winning the ratings war by not watching the game and taking jew gold away

Nobody cares about this issue anymore, Trump won when it matttered

Lmao. Why’d they need a meeting if this anthem bullshit was already a roaring success?

Trump is right, NFL is too afraid of their players even in a panic situation they can’t react... ratings are down 30-35% it’s fucking glorious

They know Soros is gone anyway and already gave all his monies to them. Maybe there is new leadership.

>sports niggers
thats' fucking racist I'm reporting you're ass

Oh fuck yes

The NFL is fucked

The NFL lost the second it got involved. It should have stayed out of it and let the teams deal with it how they wanted to. Instead of just the teams doing this shit losing fans, now it hurt the entire league instead.

What are the protesting again?

Nobody cares, nobody is watching. Ratings in shiter. TRUMP WINS AGAIN

good luck, the report niggers never get anything done.

They are protesting the fact that Americans dont want them protesting during the anthem. A bunch of little baby fags getting back at the man!

Protesting not getting enough gibs. Whitey racist and shit. Won't give the brothers they repreashuns. Keep arestin them and shit when they do they crimes.

Who cares!!!

Punishment is not decided by the NFL but by the audience not watching you idiot.
They will lose money which will pressure them lol

The NFL jumped the shark

Honestly they are screwed. Ive been a diehard fan, raised on football. Watched every weekend of my life since I was 5. I refuse to watch this year.

I love the history of my team. All the gritty blue collar guys who used to play the sport...not for a huge amount of money but because old fashioned football is awesome

The modern NFL sucks

-Filled with nogs
-Defense is illegal
-Kickoff rule is retarded
-Pink uniforms
-Constant passing
-No more hard headed running
-Bad tackling

Goodbye NFL

The NFL lost the second it didnt suspend Kaepernick.

They could have suspended him and blamed his kneeling on personal issues or whatever.

No, they did nothing, then let it fester into a movement where millions of other people got involved. Now they are bound by their players union to sit helplessly as their base craters and ratings overall are down 35% since this shit started.

You forgot the fact that they clamp down on every single thing a player can do down to exact specifications on their uniform but the first time they throw the players a bone and allow them to “express themselves” is when it involves pissing on our flag

Is this cultural appropriation by blacks??

All this is about is boosting ratings.
Controversy boosts ratings.

See: Eminem's new album release date.

"Any publicity is good publicity"

Same reason we must be 14 AND 88.

NFL will be a niche sport in 5 years.

You forgot

>constant refball
>ads ads ads ads ads and more ads
>even going to a game isn't enjoyable because of the price of fucking everything and the fact that the ad breaks slow the game down so much

Reminder that when a Christian knelt to pray he was ridiculed and essentially forced out of the league, yet when nig nogs want to kneel to protest the national anthem suddenly freedom of speech matters.

The NFL is done. It's become a thug sport like basketball. Hockey is where it's at.

Some nog on the Tampa Bay Lightning put up a fist during the anthem last week I believe. Not sure if he's done it since.

The Browns did the black panther salute before

user was talking about hockey, TBL is a hockey team.

Goodbye NFL viewers and ratings. Press F to pay respects.

>We're winning the ratings war by not watching the game and taking jew gold away

Blue collar retards are watching nigger collision as much as they ever did. For some of these men, it's all they live for. Especially here in the rust belt.

>Blue collar retards are watching nigger collision as much as they ever did. For some of these men, it's all they live for. Especially here in the rust belt.
I guess you missed all the nfl fans burning their gear and season tickets?
Niggers fucked up the NFL by making a sport heavily about patriotism and entertainment, and who's majority fanbase and viewers are white americans, into a massive anti american political shitshow. Let's see how long NFL lasts, their ratings and viewers are already plummeting as it is, and the NFL is very aware of it so i don't know why they keep doing this but they definately are going to regret it.

Rushing is for faggots

It originally started because one person kneel in protest over violent black being shot by white cops trying to defend themselves, then people complained at the absurdity of it and stopped watching, then more blacks started protesting in protest of that, and the cycle continued to what we have now: hundreds of blacks kneeling and ratings down 35% or more. NFL should have put a stop to this from the start, people do not like politics shoved in their face watching sports.

Yup - no stickers in support of the slaughtered cops so they linked arms instead, now they link arms instead of kneeling - these idiots don't know what the hell they are even protesting about, if they did they'd realize it's all based on a lie and mythical "police brutality" against black people.

>Say it with me nigger
Broke, unappreciative jobless bitches next year. WE RUN THE NFL! Not the players. They and you are nothing more than our dancing monkeys XD

objectively incorrect, there are already articles out saying handegg is no longer the #1 most watched sport in the US, based on rating and viewership models.

is there anything more pathetic than white guy kneeling with them? whats their mindset? lmao is that virtue signaling or they mean it.

They should at least play Robert Baratheon saying "bow, you shits" before the anthem then. Make it a little more obvious about what Trump is getting them to do. It just seems unfair otherwise. These are niggers with brain injuries we are talking about.

Sage

His teammates won't fuck his wife anymore unless he bends the knee.

What do you expect from a group of coons with low iq. Being played by the Jewish elitist who run the media.

>touchdown celebration banned
>kneeling ok

this is not okay with me.

protecting their job tbqh i don't blame them LARPing in real life gets you fired

if hes white hes probably a QB and they just dont want to be team #2 where the oline lets him get sacked into an injury

Wrong side of what history. You keep down this road there wont be a past.

Wont be a future either

>Without penalty
Sure by the company, not so much by the fans.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>we will see the collapse of handegg in our lifetime

I just don't understand you Sup Forums. You claim to be redpilled and to understand that the (((jewnited snakes))) are completely dominated by jews, but you still support the military and salute the flag? Do you not understand that is the exact reason why the jews are your masters? When did americans turn into bootlicking, big government-supporting statists?

Hello Shareblue/CTR shill.. How's it going.

>>"40 million dollar slaaaaaaaves!"

"Penalty" will be their ratings plummeting.

Ratings dip round 2?

Except ratings are way down. Anecdotally, I'm done with the NFL and so are most of the people I know. The comments on normies websites say the same.

It's really a matter of the conditioning being broke here. A lot of people just autopiloted their Sundays to revolve around football. That's done now and we've started to do other things and realize how much of a waste of time the NFL is. There's literally no reason to go back and watch the nigger felon league.

post ratings

It's kind of funny because being 'allowed' to kneel is kind of hurting to the message too. There's like no way to do this now and have it mean anything other than people hating you for being a rich douche.

They have to invent a new way to protest.

I hope these leagues collapse. I have friends that just can't get enough of talking about nigger athletes from the NBA or NFL. They're so obsessed with them.

whitey be racist n shieeet gibs me more money for mah oppression

For some reason virtue signaling is more important than ratings, revenue, sponsorship, and customer satisfaction. The NFL is willing to throw away their behemoth of a business to appease lefties and niggers. Kek

Pretty much. Alex Soros must be incredibly butthurt about it

BAKA....Supporting our Flag doesn't make us a fan of the State you dumb fuck. YOU DUMB FUCKING FUCK! #maga :)

>Not streaming every game

Checked

Niggers are the new jews.

These niggers are being paid millions to play a game and they are throwing it all away over nothing. Yeah, that's really telling Trump!

Dumbass niggers.

Holy shit great pic hahaha

I think other user was just saying a football team did the same thing.

The left have always been more racist than the right. It's always been this way.

Yes we do.

>ratings are down 30-35% it’s fucking glorious
Yes it is. I'm already taking more time on Sundays/Mondays to be more constructive around the house before winter hits.

I have been watching nfl for 24 years. I am done. Haven't watched a game this year and I never will again.Bunch of fucking racist niggers protesting the police for arresting them when they commit crimes. Lets see how they they feel when they're salary gets cut because tv contracts go down.

And when it all comes crashing down and sports niggers all lose their jobs they'll act bewildered and confused by it.

But at least you knelt during the anthem Jamarquis.

Fucking christ. Is Goodell the biggest cuck to grace this green earth?

Wrongo faggot.
A friend went to a game that is a rivalry and has packed the stands previously. Now? Well, you be the judge.
Pic was taken midway through the first half.

>mfw the only reason ratings weren't as bad last week was because of a Star Wars trailer during halftime

Same here at 9. I quit when Kaepernick debuted his Pig socks last year. Haven't watched a single game since, haven't bought one piece of merchandise. And I've even tried to boycott a few sponsors and write a few letters. But that's not really my style. So fuck the NFL they are dead. Bunch of spoiled ass millionaire niggars. Fuck them all. I'm done forever.

top fucking kek

They've dropped from the #1 most watched sport to #3 and viewership continues to fall and now there is talk on about yanking their 503 nonprofit tax status.

>midway through the first half ..
no players on the sidelines, coaches wandering around on the field .. I hate the nfl but for fucks sake man you don't have to lie.

who the fuck are still watching nigger balls? fucking race traitors. watch something else.

Nascar is only on twice a week for like 4 hours a day, dildo

niggar please

Commercial break. They take for fucking ever, and he was live streaming when he could on cuckbook. I’ve got another from a Chefs game last weekend that shows the same thing.

He's nobody.

PK Subban said he would never kneel before the flags.

Does anyone know what most NFL/NBA players have in common? They are all broke ass motherfuckers!

But it's racist to point out that most these broke players are black.

brokeblack players .. isn't that a movie

Cutting the cord and watching Hockey, Nascar and MLS was the best decision I ever made.

Yeah I agree it stopped being a sport when you began to hear rap music constantly.

Real Donald Trump talks about patriotism but says the solider who died knew what he signed up for.

>tfw safari hunting trips in ghetto areas becomes a booming business
robocop future when

This was already addressed and proven false you fucking beaner.

Are they going to keep doing this until blacks stop getting shot?

Yes. If they've decided to be the SJWFL, they also don't deserve any more taxpayer-subsidized stadiums to stand in and protest against us.

handegg ratings down 20% from same week last year. Last year was down YOY too. Hand egg on its deathbed

enjoy those ratings going down even further.

>enjoy those ratings going down even further.
>still making billions a year

ok

Big difference between loyalty to the nation and loyalty to the rulers.

The flag does not represent Dubya, Obama or Trump. It represents the people as a whole.

Oh fuck off, the NFL and football in general has always been gay as shit. Don't delude yourself you blue collar cuck.

Incorrect. My hometown Detroit Lions of sucked for 2 decades, and routinely finished last place. People still showed up to their games after going 0-16, but now basically everyone has given up.

National Fuckamerica League is finished

Goodal will be fired for his bungling of this, he should have immediately banned this, but it will be too late and the damage is irreparable

Good point
>But your flag?
>Mfw world is upside down

who gives a fuck about what they’ll say 100 years from now. live in the now Motherfucker