What's worse: A draft dodger or a deserter?

What's worse: A draft dodger or a deserter?

Which one should be shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-army-taliban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of them. There are no governments worth fighting for

>fighting in kike wars
Trump was smart. The other guy signed up for it and deserted. It's not even comparable

Well sense draft dodger is a made up term based off of feels and deserter is an actual crime I would imagine the deserter is worse. Keep in mind several men died trying to find out what happened to this asshole. The only reason we should have negotiated for his release was so we could publicly hang him.

> Asks for help
> One friend says "I won't be able to help you"
> Other friend says "Sure, count me in"
> The day comes, other friend comes, go for a smoke, never comes back. Worse, you spend precious time looking for him instead of doing the work.

It is pretty clear who is worse.

39-45 germany

A draft dodger is at least honest, a deserter is indiscisive, unpredictible, and most importantly, untrustworthy.

>hey dude go fight a useless war in jungleland
no
>hey dude i know i signed a contract and all and got paid salary but fuck this i’m out of here
yes

>asks for help
>One friend says "I won't help you" and fucks off
>Other friend says yes, but then fucks off

Both bad

Draft dodging is a crime too.

>you should follow the (((law)))

You stupid shills have been at this shit for years and you still don't understand this place. You still think everyone here plays by traditional cuckservative rules and gets all starry eyed thinking about americans going off to die in meaningless wars for the kikes.

This is why you continue to have little to no effect here. You have never and will never understand Sup Forums

a draft dodger, at least the deserter joined the Army
Trump is a draft dodger and a traitor

Deferments aren't a crime. Paying off Hilary is tho

>"Donald , we want you to fight this war for Israel and Saudi arabia!"
>Donald: "Fuck that"

It is? Shouldn't Bill Clinton be in prison too then?

The Democrat

my father fled to Canada to avoid the draft
1 one his friends was a pointman an died to a viet cong trap, and his best freind was left physically disabled and mentally unfit for civilian life. Sure a few others he knew made it out just find, but I'm glad he deserted. there was no point in sending Americans to die over there

or I guess it's not technically desertion if you flee immediatley after recieving your draft letter in the mail.

>Wasting the only life you'll ever get so that your country can fight their kike worth
If WW3 comes i'll be dodging that shit.

oven dodger

Nobody should be forced to fight and die for something they don't believe in. The draft is gay. And the Vietnam war was based on a lie. Screw dying for a lie.
But if you make the choice to sign up, and you leave the people who are counting on you. That's also pretty gay.

nice flag share blue shill

>Maybe dying and maybe killing for ZOG

>Busting your knees for ZOG

The only bad thing is someone who betrays his buddies for personal gain to their enemies.

Walking away before or while in service is not so bad

Does Trump look like cannon fodder to you? He is way to valuable a human being, and I'm glad he had sense and means to dodge that failure of a war. He's a cerebral chad..his personal Vietnam was fucking so many women and dodging stds.

>Keep in mind several men died trying to find out what happened to this asshole.

Nobody died looking for him.

>You have never and will never understand Sup Forums

Like there is much to understand here.

Deserter is way worse
The dodger never agreed to fight for money and then took that money, spent it and then ran when it came his time to fight, meaning some other smuck takes his place

>Both bad
No only one is bad.
The other one is leaving you in the exact position you were in before asking him. He didn't make it worse or better, and you're not entitled to his services.

>my father fled to Canada to avoid the draft
shameful

>The draft is gay
I agree.
But do you also agree taxes are gay?

Draft Dodger is still a civilian.

Deserter from an all-volunteer military should know better.
Shoot the deserter.

This. Look at how well Europe turned out after two world wars killed off all the real men and leaving liberal weenies to take over.

time.com/2809352/bowe-bergdahl-deserter-army-taliban/

What a bold-faced lie you just said.

Vet of two wars here.

The answer is neither. Kick the deserter out. Acknowledge that anyone who didn't want to go to war, and could have dodge the draft but didn't, is a fucking moron.

Vietnam was a proxy war pissing contest against the reds, where unwilling American lives were lost in exchange for saving hordes of shitskins. Shitskins that were SO ungrateful for our assistance that they wouldn't rat out the members of their communities that they knew were working for the enemy.

Vietnam aside - the draft is fucking retarded. First, I don't want a fucking draftee in my goddamn foxhole. I'd rather it was just me. Dumbass would probably accidentally shoot me in the face on my way back from a piss anyway. Second, mandatory service in a time of foreign war is a ridiculous infringement on the very rights I would kill or die to protect.

Trump dodged the draft? Don't care. Didn't care when it was Clinton either. Don't give two shits and I don't think you'll ever find a combat veteran who does.

Puts in perspective that 21 trillion that mysteriously went missing around the time of the 9/11 attacks, that also included the complete destruction of the pentagon's forensic accounting department.

desu i don't think we'll need a draft for any upcoming wars. They'll probably do the same as they did for Iraq and waive people with felonies and offer some nice incentives.
On mandatory service. I'd prefer we start with getting Obango appointed generals out of the military and start slapping the military back into shape. To my knowledge, every basic cycle gets easier and easier.
My heart sank when i learned Benning wasn't the home of the Infantry anymore. Fucking commies ruin everything.

Jean Paul Sartre is the preeminent liberal weenie
>ww2 vet
>French resistance vet
>liberal philosopher
Kys

Dodger who really didn't effect outcome

The deserter gave his word and broke off
We traded 5 important tali ban fuck boys for it
So I can guess the deserter is inherently worse

>one is responsible for the deaths of 6 soldiers who went out to find him
>one was brought back from captivity in exchange for 5 top level terrorists who probably went on to kill even more americans

>the other was in college and went on to become a billionaire and eventually become the savior of western civilization

Please, op. Tell me which one is worse.

Enlighten me.

But Bergdahl wasn't a deserter.

I'm honestly not sure. Might as well shoot them both and let God sort it out.

>become the savior of western civilization

hahhahahhaha you are talking about bergdahl right?

Betraying an oath versus refusal to be sent to die? Gee tough question

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PROBING THE RUSSIAN NUCLEAR BRIBERY CASE

This fucking shill is saging up the board.

Isn't legal in America to avoid military service under certain conditions like going to college or having health problems? If the option is there for people to use I don't understand why people are acting like Trump commit a crime.