Is Islamophobia the new red scare?

Is Islamophobia the new red scare?

Why do so many equate all 1.6 billion Muslims with the actions of the very few?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>phobia

no its not

The red scare is fake.

Those few are in the 100 millions goat fucker, also 20,000/year die in the name of Pisslam. Many are right to judge that dogshit of a religion

because they believe in the non-real

The overwhelming majority of Muslims are just normal people. ISIS only numbers a few thousand compared to over 1 billion peaceful Muslims going about their lives.

No, the overblown threat from Russia and Russian hackers is the new red scare

Islamophobia isnt a thing, its just a word invented to shame people who arent far left into accepting millions of wellfare cases who will replace the native voting population and provide low wage workers for the conservatives

What is the symbolism of having the rosemary beads in the pic?

..seems kinda pilled to me.

>long march through the institutions

Did "very few" of the many communists commit attacks with the sole purpose of killing as many innocent people as possible?

At least countries controlled by Commies didn't have legalized rape and murder, that shit is ridiculous.

>Why
Book 9 of the koran: "Book of the Sword" explains all. It's a document for killing or enslaving all non-muslims.
That's why.

Jews are a bigger problem.

>The overwhelming majority of Nazis are just normal people. The SS only numbers a few thousand compared to over 100 peaceful Nazis going about their lives.

so lets see
>commies try to undermine Us government and western culture
>muslims try to underemine US government and western culture
sounds accurate

And how many die due to capitalism every year? Nobody has clean hands.

>No, the overblown threat from Russia and Russian hackers is the new red scare
You may be on to something there. As much as I dislike Trump I concede it's a better fitting analogy.

>Islamophobia isnt a thing
It certainly is, I hear people talking in those tones every day. I've overheard public, casual conversations between people about the need to clamp down on muslims, some going as far as violence.

We had 10,000 show up to beat up any brown person they saw (they associate brown with Islam - the racist aspect of Islamophobia) and those men are now in their late 20's and early - mid 30's most of them raising children but still probably ready to fight themselves. I can't believe we didn't have a meltdown after the cafe but I truly fear for muslim people if we have a bataclan style attack.

Go back to getting gang fucked by Mohammad and his friends

since we already know Al-Qaeda and ISIS (Bin Laden and Al-Baghdadi both being Mossad Agents) were created by Mossad for jewish interests and purposes, most likely, i think Muhammad was a Time-Travelling Mossad Agent, who was sent back in Time to create Islam, in order to Weaponize as many subhumans as possible in order to destroy the World, especially the West, for jewish purposes. Muslims and jews are 2 sides of the same Semitic coin. (or Shekel as they call it)

they are breed like demented rabbits throughout Europe.

They have to go.

no, accusing people of nazisim and racism is the new red scare.

both are real and serious threats. both have gained ground, caused us numerous casualties, and threaten the western world as they have always had.

Fuck all you faggot shitskin muhammad worshipping child molesting murderous decieving lying vicious cunts, you deserve worse than the ovens and your entire religion is a lie.

Lmfao, not an argument, u suffer from low iq, can't blame anyone else but ur desert beast parents who made you

>Why do so many equate all 1.6 billion Muslims with the actions of the very few?

You're the exactly the type of person I would like an answer for this from. Don't you see how far gone that is?

phobia implies an irrational fear. The term islamophobia makes no sense

>i think Muhammad was a Time-Travelling Mossad Agent
or just a regular Jew

I'm not muslim. Last I checked we've bombed their countries a hell of a lot more than we have bombed theirs. I just want us to stop bombing them so they will stop getting destabalised and causing terrorism in the first place.

Does anybody here seriously think we would have had ISIS if we didn't invade Iraq?

Where in the Quran? Chapter 9? Show me a Quran.com link with that translation.

Live around them for long enough and you'll realise they barely qualify as human.

how far gone what is ?
There really is nothing to discuss, because our beliefs are non-negotiable.

We want Europe to be for Europeans.

>new

Islam has 1400 years of history provoking the greatest massacres and genocides

>I concede it's a better fitting analogy.
And trust me, its not just in the US.
I live...somewhere in europe and while we have litteral riots in our suburbs with police shooting gangs of hundreds of people throwing rocks and setting up ambushes for policemen, firemen and ambulance workers our news papers are more concerned with anti-russia speech.

>It certainly is
No it isnt.
First off, a phobia is an uncontrollable fear of something. You wouldnt blame a person who couldnt control themselves now could you?
If you say islamophobia is a thing then you condone these acts of violence as something they cannot control, i.e its not their fault.

Secondly the fear of islam isnt unfounded. Its a religion that is founded in warfare, brutality and submission of the kaffir. While most muslims arent adhearing to this mantra of violence against non believers the vast majority of muslim beliefs go against western values.
You dont need to be a radical muslim to force/want a woman to cover herself and that goes against western values of freedom.
They have a vastly diffrent culture and stick to it, the problem they present into western society is one of a paralell society where resources are being sapped away in social benefits to people who dont intend to participate in society.
This is happening in Sweden right now with migrant heavy areas having parents not wanting their kids to learn swedish or swedish values at all. The parents insist on giving the kids a muslim upbringing despite them being second and even third generation migrants.

Thirdly the reason people want to "crack down on muslims" is because very little is being done about terrorist.
Every terrorist attack we are told to "Not be afraid" and "Keep calm, carry on" and dont forget "Pray for X". While nothing is done about the floods of migrants heading for europe and the radicalisation is the rest of the west.

Cont.

that could be possible too. but i think my Theory is still more plausible. Islam was created by jews to destroy Western Civilization.

So what? There is violence in the bible, the torah and most other holy books. At one point or another fundamentalists have risen up and used the bad parts of their texts as a pretext to invade and take power over others. I don't believe in just singling out Muslims because most are decent, peaceful people even if they believe in some funky stuff. But I feel the same way for all the religions, whether it's fundamentalists muslims, fundamentalist christians, fundamentalist jews what have you. Don't forget terrorism isn't just religion. There are actually more attacks from right wing christian terrorists than muslim in the usa such as timothy mcveigh and dylan roof.

Read the fucken quran dummy, it encourages war with the kuffar (myself and the rest that doesnt believe in Pisslam)

phobia is a irrational fear therefore its the wrong word to use and provably so. Also the word was invented by a islamist and spread via the muslim brotherhood for the explicit reason to censor true critique of islam. There is no buddhistphobia or christphobia this should already give away everything for anyone that has a IQ above room temperatur.

moderate muslims are those who doesn't kill you but thinks is good to kill you

>overwhelming majority of diseases don't kill you
Why so diseasophobic?

Because only a few tens of thousands will commit jihadi terrorist violence (few tens of thousands, heh) but hundreds of millions are in support of barbaric practices like killing people who leave Islam and making 7th century sharia law the law of the land
Proof:
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/

The real threat of Muslims isn't terrorism but that they compose a 5th column of people directly opposed to core western values who in time as their numbers in western countries grow are likely to use their demographic weight to oppose core western values like freedom of religion, freedom of speech, separation of church and state, equal legal rights for men and women, equality under the law for people of different faiths.
Imagine a 5th column of millions and millions of immigrants from communist countries during the Cold War. Islam is an existential threat to liberal democracy like communism is.

bluecircles.jpg

*was

>how far gone what is ?
Your conclusions. You have attacks in your country commited and planned by maybe 10,000 people total over the course of give or take 20 years. That pales in insiginficange compared to the muslim populations in that same period. Imagine during the troubles people probably said the same thing about catholic irishmen.

>I truly fear for muslim people
Cont from before

People want to ban violent muslims, they want them to conform and they want the leaders of their nations to protect them
Right now our world leaders arent protecting their voters, they are protecting muslims and illegals.

This is the reason people take to violence against random muslims, because the system has failed to protect them.
ofc its not what anyone wants because it hurts us, there are "good" muslims who want to be a part of society and they dont deserve to be attacked. but the anger is justified since nothing is being done against terrorist in our streets.

If you want to help muslims then help them root our their own mess, many muslim activists are being shut down by leftists who think any critizism of islam is racism.

Go look up Imam of peace on Twitter, he has been the target of several headlinescalling him a racist despite him being muslim for simply wanting to reform islam.

stop posting in a slide thread. everyone knows muslims are shit tier people

It's not the attack friend it's what your book teaches you

it's a religious doctrine designed to spread and subjugate everyone and anyone in its way. It's also actively being pushed by people holding some of the most significant oil wells on the planet.

Give me a number that you think these 'few' are

Wasn't the title: "bbok of the Sword" a bit of a giveaway? Anyway:
Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew."
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran:
Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran:
The bible gets more peaceful and tolerant when read chronologically - the koran gets more violent. Also, I never heard of Jesus fucking kids or beheading people, as Mohammed did.

Less than 3% of Nazis were wanted for "War Crimes"! So, Why do so many equate all 10 million Nazis with the actions of the very few?

>I need to live in a dark shady hovel and always cover my skin and get all moles cut off because I'm scared one could suddenly turn cancerous at the touch of sunlight to my slav skin

if you truly knew the history and agenda of islam you wouldnt be questioning why people dislike it.

try to prove me wrong on my Theory:

Is naziphobia the original red scare? Why does everyone the actions of a few with the whole 3rd Reich ?

shut the fuck up dude
if you lived around muslims you'd know
you have no room to talk you piece of shit

Was the Red Scare the original Islam?

its worth noting that Jesus pushed for changes peacefully, the worst he ever did was chase people out of a temple with a whip.
Muhammed was a warlord hellbent on subjugating the neighboring tribes and kingdoms.
one potentially had all the regional power at his fingertips and chose not to use it. the other abused it.

not to mention, the christians have acknowledged the bible is flawed and open to interpetation. it isnt to be taken literally and the spirit of things is supposed to be the most important. Several popes throughout history have already said exactly that. This means that the christian belief system is much more flexible and able to adapt into modern life.
Islam teaches that the quran is perfect, but it also says night time is a veil in the heavens and the sun settles in the mud.

I used to agree with you, but OP keeps posting and getting refuted. It's a good way to redpill the noobs among us

muslims only represent tiny populations in the west. that and most immigrants tend to assimilate after mutliple generations so the numbers who don't will be even smaller.

There's a lot to respond to in your posts so I won't address all of it but I did read it thank you.

Much is being done about terrorism it just happens behind the scenes. People are arrested, plots foiled, deportations carried out and hefty sentences handed down. If they reported on all the work they did in the news there would be nothing else to talk about but that's the same for any other organised crime network which is essentially what this form of radical islam is as opposed to religion. It's similar to Satanist catholic mexican cartels who practice their ritual killings and enforce protection tax just like the jizya.

The quick way to address the rest of the point is that you seem to be labelling it as we are afraid and muslims are attacking. The reality is fundamentalists are attacking us all, muslims included. They are not spared when a nail bomb explodes on a train. The point is we can't marginalise that whole group based on these few people, that's the wrong way to go about it because it isn't accurate to the data or in line with western values. We can't ever lose sight of them.

So what? People read them multiple times, they don't forget the start by the end. Muhammed was a conqueror and that reflected in the writing at the time but that isn't unique in history.

Sure he did some hideous shit but so did Abraham with his son, Saul with the Amalakites and so on.

I work with muslims, they don't bother me at all. They don't come to friday drinks and I once bumped one with a door in the ass when he was praying but otherwise nothing.

>He fucked some kids and beheaded some people and allowed his sycophants to do the same, even making it part of his new religion - so what? It's totally not violent...

Fuck off, pedo goatfucker

yes, they are a relatively small part of the population. But no, they wont intergrate. the entire belief system is built on it. They have a doctrine dedicated to infiltrating other societies and outbreeding them for fucks sake.
we've been dealing with muslim immigrants causing massively disproportionate amounts of crimes for 40 years now.

I'm against all the religions but I'm for conversation. Fundamentalists of all the religions and political belief are the ones we need to be cognizant of. We had right wing fundamentalists copy cat ISIS tactics in Charlottetown and just last week a right wing terrorists was caught with an active bomb in an airport. Media hype is what is causing this perception and that's what I'm addressing.

The science is settled

>a few people in this fairytale book did some bad things, eventhough commandments and later portions of the book tell people never to do as much as hurt anyone lest their own life is at stake
>totally the same as a violent, barbaric warlord even for his time period, rampaging around the region mass murdering peoples, commiting genocides, forced conversions, raping children and enslaving people.

do you think the FSA is a moderate rebel group too?

So settled that you don't even need to ask anymore, unless you're a retard.

>Media hype is what is causing this perception
I'm quoting the koran, not "media hype". Get to fuck and suck your halal meatpole.

beheadding?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=bkdlgYG1Rho

It's such a "peaceful" religion

That image basically proves my point though. Less that 1000 men out of millions caused all of that crime. So it's a tiny fraction of fundamentalists, these islamofacist gangsters, who need to be addressed, not every day muslims.

depends on the situation, you can use the quran for war or for peace, I think the muzzies have started cherrypicking more of the warlike parts because they feel as if the west is exterminating them.

Bible also can be cherrypicked like this, always remember jesus will come with a sword, if you started bombing places like westboro I'm sure they would radicalise even further real quick

eternal this

Liberals panicking over Russia is the new and literal red scare.

And just a random one for Britain in particular I guess

the point is most don't follow that example. if 1.6 billion wanted to behave like him we would already be dead.

and I could quote the bible, torah or any other relgious text and make you worry about that. media hype has said "cop kills unarmed black man" to the point that it's now just believed it's a real threat, same with being scared of cops is like being scared of all muslims.

Say it with me kids!

islam is not a religion

I never came here to discuss the bible etc, so stop trying to change the subject. You're a poof who wants suck muslim dick, nothing more.

You can't blame all Muslims for the things 98% of Muslims do.

>I won't address all of it but I did read it thank you.
Yes it became a shitload of things to say, sadly but thank you.

>Much is being done about terrorism it just happens behind the scenes
Ok, i might have worded it abit incorrectly.
The root of the issue with islamic terorism is being left unchecked while they do foil plots and arrest people very little is done against the attitudes that create these terrorists.

>The point is we can't marginalise that whole group based on these few people
No, agreed because like i said that hurts us as a society and goes against our values.
However i understand the anger because its coming from a logical place.

Remember those rape gangs in Rotherham?
The dads of the girls who were being abused by muslims were arrested, the girls who were being raped were arrested for underage drunking.
Who wasnt being arrested? the muslim men who were raping young british girls.
The men in the rape gang even said "White girls are only made to be raped" (cant remember the exact quote) and they got away with it for nearly 20 years because of fear of racism

Right now we are seeing the backlash against a culture and religion that has been allowed to run rampant across the entire western world for, atleast the past 30 years.

Blame the politicans for giving criminals refuge in islam instead of the natural backlash

the assumption that they arent all radical is the problem. did you know those so-called moderate muslims, the ones not committing crimes in the UK were wiring money to the people that carried out the Bataclan attack? Did you know ISIS and the FSA gets money wired to them from all over the world?
Complacency and allowing members of your community to become so radicalized and criminal to begin with is part of the problem. these people generally target exclusively non-muslims, or whatever sect is opposed to them.

The majority of those people still want to murder adulterers and want Sharia over secular law. And it shows in the west where muslims flock to political figures pushing for such changes.

I actually live among muslims, and I can tell you I can count the "good ones" on one hand.

Hello Schlomo

>OP still doesnt realize terrorrism is a red herring to distract from the demographic threat of muslims.

so peaceful swedish shops now need "diversity cages" so their employees dont get murdered with machetes.

>98%
Youd be dead by now

Distrust of Muslims ("Islamophobia" is a dumb name) is pretty justified, for a myriad of reasons.

For the new Red Scare, look no further than pic related.

But I think the main thing you should get out of this thread OP, is that Muslims should be kept to an extremely small minority. They are not welcome in large numbers because they are incredibly violent the moment they get the numerical advantage. If you are a muslim I would appreciate if you splashed acid in your face and jumped off of the nearest landmark, because we certainly don't want some pigfucker like you here. If you aren't muslim but have friends who are. Please tell them - no, Australia is a pretty decent place to live and the only thing you will do to it is make it much like Sydney's western suburbs - a gangland muslim nigger shithole - so they need to go back. You get the idea.

Because of the actions of a few.

>Implying the red scare wasn't justified and shouldn't have been stopped

We're now living with the consequences.

support =/= action

>who need to be addressed, not every day muslims.
And yet nothing is being done against them. They are allowed to walk after rape after rape

Just look at Sweden

I hope one of your pet Muslims throws you off a rooftop, you flaming faggot.

90% of muslims give the rest a bad name.

How long till he is ordered to remove the cage as it is considered racist to imply Muslim or African customers may attack him

They are, but there's too many mongrels in this country to get most people to realize this.

Because the 1.6 billion does not condemn the deeds of those very few.
They celebrate it.
Therefore all of your kind should be annihilated, and by that we would also solve the problem of the imminent overpopulation.