Some of the "Fascists" who tried to prevent the WWII and Unite the Europe

What happened to them?
They was assasinated jailed or hunted by the great powers of the early 20 century and the filthy zionists.
From left to right Primo de Rivera, Piasecki, Codreanu, Degrelle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAX_Association
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZwTYqeiYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just put this on top of my research list, thanks

The winners (zionists western goy and eastern commies) didn't try to write the history after the war, but to overwrite the entire history!

I remember in high school that I noticed history lessons from the first world war on changed compared to prior.

I could never lay a finger on it at the time. There were too many certainties, maybe? Maybe I could tell that my acceptance of certain viewpoints or not was very interesting for different forces?

The whole thing of needing a scapegoat just never really made sense to me. At the time I thought it was me losing interest in history because it was too recent.

I may have had bad books, but I had good teachers. I wonder about their true thoughts as they certainly seemed to have sprinkled some ideas in there that helped question status quo ideas, but that just might have been regular intellectual rigour.

Sorry to blog, just thinking out loud.

Read it all. I recognize what you're saying (minus the teacher part). My interest was kept from wwll from the same reasons. I refound my interest when learning about Fascism and about how many jews lied about being in the Holocaust.

You forgot the most important one. Oswald Mosley and the British Union of Fascists.

Is Leon Degrelle legit?

Something about him just comes across as inauthentic and ridiculous, despite what are admittedly some quite remarkable achievements.

I said some of them. You can easily get the pic and make it greater.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbto2Ty7aLg

Why did you forget the best of all, Mosley?

He was anti ear too, then character assassinated and left to fit in jail

What else other than them being (((shut down)))? The eternal jew wants no possibility of the goyim striking back.

Metaxas was pretty based too.

Piasecki collaborated with communist authorities in postwar Poland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAX_Association
After his arrest by NKVD and subsequent talks with gen. Serov he became convinced that our fate in soviet sphere was sealed. He decided to help as much former underground members as he could and develop some modus vivendi with communists to moderate the scale of repressions and support more nationalist-minded commies against jewish stalinists.
He died from illness in 1979.

He was jailed by the French and their Belgian puppets before he win the elections.
Hitler released him after some years when he conquered France in three days.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZwTYqeiYs

Thats SIR Oswald Mosley to you Pagan.

Cordreanu a hero

Metaxas was a filthy Freemason and british-german sympathiser who passed the first female voting law (the reason why Greece was fucked).

>create brigade of thugs
>die
>your protege skins a preteen girl alive
>hitler breaks the movement up for being too extreme
nice one cordy

Don't forget the best French existentialist novelist Pierre Drieu La Rochelle, who saw in fascism the only remedy for the nihilistic bourgeois culture of his time and committed suicide to escape the post-war witch hunt. F

Oh, I didn't know that. What about the 4th of August party or movement, I don't remember (there were 2 different things with the same name right)? Do you think Chrysi Avgi is a good organization?

>>your protege skins a preteen girl alive
Source on that?

You didn't know that because the Masons are the masters of disguise.
Golden Dawn isn't perfect but its the only party who wan't to deport the illegals and shut the borders. And why im saying isn't perfect! Because they also have a lot of Masons Illuminati and far right Greek Jew Israeli Jew among them.

Greek scientist astrophysic academic poet and writer Christos Goudis

(forgot the picture)

How can the people in GG accept this?

wtf I hate Golden Dawn now

(but I didn't want to)

Personally i don't give a flying fuck about these old farts. I grew up in central Athens, οne of the oldest European lodges is in my neighborhood, so i create a natural ressistance through the years. As long as the party wants closed borders and deportations i dont mind.

>As long as the party wants closed borders and deportations i dont mind.
But you miss the point. Such things won't come to be if there are masons within the party ranks.

Do you know if Chrysi Avgi have an active presence on the dodekanisos and kyklades island groups or on Kriti? Or is the party mainly focused on the mainland? Sorry for all the questions.

>But you miss the point. Such things won't come to be if there are masons within the party ranks.
That's why we have elections.
Whoever govern so far was buttfucked. Mainstream parties have no base anymore. The assholes who trust the SIRIZA party, now hunt their delegates on the streets to lynch them. There would be dead SIRIZA parliamentary members without police protection. Democracy my ass.

>Do you know if Chrysi Avgi have an active presence on the dodekanisos and kyklades island groups or on Kriti? Or is the party mainly focused on the mainland? Sorry for all the questions.

They have innactive headquarters due to poor fundraising. Its the only party who never get public funds for elections etc.

I guess it's a bit similar to NRM then. Small local activist groups that are spread out through the country but with very little funding from the main organization.

>88
nice

>Small local activist groups that are spread out through the country but with very little funding from the main organization.

>gets no funding because the main org has to organize demos and design t-shirts
>the local groups have to set up garage workshops and make their own propaganda material
At this point they're getting pretty good at it, though