Girl, 17, was sexually assaulted three times in one hour in east London

> A 17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted on three separate occasions in one hour in east London by up to five suspects, police have said.

> The victim was making her way home after becoming separated from her friends following a night out at a club in Tower Hamlets last month, the Metropolitan police said.

> She was attacked three times in quick succession from about 11.55pm on Friday 29 September until about 12.55am on Saturday 30 September by three different men, the last of whom was part of a small group.

How do we fix white women?

archive.is/iDxYf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE#t=35
youtube.com/watch?v=tpu1K2vvfO0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAQ7NkGiLWE
youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Allow hordes of brown and black "people" to emigrate
2. Breed the white out of the women
3. ????
4. Profit

They voted for it

wth is she doing out alone at midnight?
get a black cab to take you home when going through those areas.

What was she wearing?

What did plebbit mean by this?

> mods: We have unlocked this thread, but we will re-lock if racist and bigoted comments get out of control again. Our tolerance for them will be exceptionally low in this thread, so if you do choose to post something that violates our rules, you will be banned with no opportunity for appeal.

> Pleb1: Why does human garbage exist and how can we get rid of it?

> Pleb2: Real answer? Education. Time and time again, education is the panacea for all sorts of evils. It exposes minds to new ideas, builds empathy, and fosters an environment for growth. It helps communities shake off cultural baggage and break free from evil behaviors. Uneducated people are the easiest to radicalize and manipulate.
> People who think Islam is to blame is like trying to cure a runny nose by removing the nose. It's the easiest, most obvious "cause," but really it's just a vehicle. If anything, the problem would get worse, and you're still ignoring the real infection.

east london? I wonder who lives there. it's probably those evil englishmen

if she had worn a cross Jesus would've protected her, now she is fucked

>17
>at a club
bitch fucking deserved it. Instead of staying home and doing her homework or helping the family with chores, she's out doing rails of coke and smegma of some filthy somalian's dick. Fuck her

The past 3 elections have been won by a party promising to limit immigration. They lied, but your statement is wrong.

This really made me think, but I still can't identify the core reason why the Middle-East is so uneducated. Perhaps it's the dogmatic, medieval belief system that categorically forbids any ideas that come in conflict with it, severely crippling education. I guess we'll never know.

> Thug from 18-strong Newcastle grooming gang unleashes vile outburst: "All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash."
Did he say that because of his socio-economic status?

No he said it because he's a scumbag who needs to be gassed.

>following a night out at a club
>East London
Don't care.

Let's hope so, enough dancing around the problem. It just amazes me how far the left is willing to go keep denying the obvious issue, they're hopeless, they'll keep praising their pet muzzies until their last breath.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE#t=35

>That denial.
I hate redditors.

-strong Newcastle grooming gang
That's a clear case of sexual emergency, stop insulting this defenseless child.

>not caring about your own capital city

good goy

Its 2017 define sexual assault! Cat calling is classed as sexual assault these days..

>London
>our capital
Real Anglo's know the capital is at Winchester.

Gas all women, sexwar now!

Wrong. The real question is: where was the sharia patrol?
youtube.com/watch?v=tpu1K2vvfO0

This is great memery but in all seriousness it really shows how the far the demoralistion has gone and how deep it is rooted.
What happens when Winchester is not anglo anymore?

What a disgusting individual. The ignorance they have about Islam in incredible. I've literally shown them the violent, sexist and homophobic passages in the quran and they just deflect by saying shit like "yeah the bible is bad too!" But Christians are blowing up little girls at fucking pop concerts you fucking retarded cunts!

You know the statistic that says a woman is raped every 8 minutes in london? This is that chick.

aren't*

>following a night out at a club in Tower Hamlets
Urge to care decreasing

What a complement, she should be proud.

She's lying

We're done mate, thats the end of it really. I'm done caring about London though.

he'll be out in a few months and continuing his mission of humiliating the eternal anglo. bless his soul.

No. It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. If the spaniards can reverse total arab occupation after 400 years, we can save ourselves. People have not changed, their instinct will kick in.

She was asking for it by being in Londonistan.

PART AND PARCEL

I believe this too. I think we're just one economic crisis away from the working class going apeshit

> their instinct will kick in
Except everything has been done to them to suppress those instincts. Bongs are better than that and I hope they get their shit together but I'm not optimistic.

That's Newcastle in general to be honest, I live in a small town away from there about 15 miles out, the current social state is at a point where it encourages people to fuck become violent when they don't get what they want and then recreate their lives into their offspring. There is the saying "shy bairns get nowt." Which is reverting people back into a caveman/womanish state where they work shovelling soil into a pothole and then go home and beat their wife because she didn't purchase some fosters or white storm.

I hate it here.

She shouldn't have been a club seeking whore.

Once the mental block is broken the anger will pour out like a flood

She asked for it...

You seen the football lads alliance?
I have a feeling this is the beginnings of a working class fight back.
They don't have well constructed arguments but that doesn't matter, what matters is numbers.

if the English family wasn't completely fucked, if generations of young girls weren't being raised by dysfunctional single mothers on welfare but were instead raised by a protective father who instilled traditional values into her this wouldn't be a problem.

England, and most of the western world is in the habit of inviting untold millions of barbarians into their countries, and then expecting their teenage daughters to be able to continue to walk around town drunk at 2am in a miniskirt. fuckin idiots need to wake up.

That would be like me caring what happens in East and North Vegas while living on the west side. It's a fucking shit show and if a girl is walking home alone, even from the university she is totally vulnerable to robbery and assault. Get in shelter then a cab/uber ASAP in areas like that.

> Football Lads Alliance: Inside the central London march of far-right linked group
youtube.com/watch?v=nAQ7NkGiLWE
Nice.

>17-year-old girl was sexually assaulted
>on three separate occasions in one hour
>separated from her friends following a night out at a club in Tower Hamlets
The world is unsafe
This girl shouldn't have watched 'Sex and the City" when she was a kid

We need another Enoch. Someone who can express what the working class are unable to articulate. I used to laugh at this guy but now I see that everything he's saying is true, he's just bad at expressing himself
youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M

>East london get raped
>West london get acid in face

PART OF THE DIVERSITY PARCEL

In civilized countries that's not a big deal.

It's not the girl's fault, where the hell was her father?

lmao yeah because dads all around the world follow their 17 year old daughters constantly

kys it was the muslim colonists faul

Exactly. Someone articulate and educated who is willing to make themselves a total political pariah. It's a big ask but it needs to happen.

Must also point out the hilarious mental disconnect with diversity-pushing people who claim to love the working class whilst also bashing them for being uneducated and "stupid".

> implying there is one

>where the hell was her father
He told her to not go out after dark
She didn't care
Having fun with her friends was the most important thing

>letting your teenage daughter out at night to get shitfaced and wonder the streets alone
good parenting

exactly

more good parenting then

It's because they're all inbred. Literally kissing cousins.

>"shy bairns get nowt."
> fosters
>white storm

What?

Based muslimeen.

I gotta agree with him. White woman are whores to use and throw away.

>Tower Hamlets
Enriched.com

I think Orwell nailed the mentality of many on the left: they don't love the poor, they just hate the rich

Gee, Let me guess as to the national origin and religion of these sexual assaulters.

They were all brown and muslim.

I don't care.
More than likely voted for it.
G O O D.

you don't ask you don't get, bairns = kids

shitty canned lager

stupidly strong cider

A 17 year old girl walking alone through muslim tower hamlets at night?

What the fuck is wrong with women why are they so stupid?

Meek children get nothing.
Fosters and White Storm are rancid alcoholic beverages associated with the toothless-trash that populate the underclass.

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

generations of inbreeding doesnt help either

Just a note that we are far more effective when we do things at OUR timing, rather than waiting for something and then reacting.
Eg elections are horrendously managed by "them", but happenings/stories outside of their press releases throws them through a loop.

Google tower hamlets voting fraud

I hate those smirks

IS THAT RYAN MAGEE FROM SUPERMEGA?

It's an example of bluepills being dangerous.