Re:Zero

Just went to MAL to check and see if i could find a new manga and came back confused af. Re:zero's anime and manga are now both ranked top 30 of all time. I love the seasonal memes, but take a second to look at people actually writing 1000+ essays on this shit, justifying it's position.

Seasonal anime finally made it go to far?

> MAL
Please, go back. We don't need to go through more controversy with this show. Please. Get out. I'm being polite here.

Ok, im out. Thanks for being polite!

I tried diving into this meme but couldn't even get past the first episode

it's not that popular it only has 230k members, meanwhile stuff like NGNL and AgK are around 500k

230k members and the show isn't aint done yet.
I'd say that's alot, itæs probably gonna end up around 350-400k which is way more than most of the top rated shows.

I was in a similar position. It only started to get interesting after 5 or so episodes, and now it's gone back to shit

Re:Zero is garbage. I hate the fact that I even came into this thread. Back to filtering.

All the anime and manga thus far is worse than Re:Zero with the exception of 30. That's how big of a meme this show has become.

Orange is not that bad.

>AgK 500k

Kek. Why is this so popular? I mean I like Esdeath as much as the next guy, but AgK wasn't very good.

Reminder that Re;Zero is shit and anyone that unironically likes it should go back to /reddit/.

Why are you so upset, aside from the discussion it gets on here and on MAL it's not actually popular.

This user typed wear sing his mothers dress while is dad gave him a rim job

If you're autistic enough to care about freaking MAL and other people's reviews then you have a problem.

>Just went to MA
Thanks for saving me the effort of reading the rest of your post.

It's a good show and people with good taste like it.

>Re;Zero
>good show
pick one

That just means you have shit taste

>he said a show I like is bad!
>I'll just tell him he has shit taste! That'll show him!

>he said he liked a show that I dislike!
>better tell him he has shit taste!
You're doing the exact same thing you absolute retard

The fact that you unironically believe this is proof of your retardation.

Who is this next guy, Esdeath a shit.

>MAL
Is there a site with a community worse than this on the world wide web?

Because it gets too much praise and usually from people who only saw a max of 20 anime in their lifetime. And you know, fucking underages.

>Is there a site with a community worse than this on the world wide web?
this one

>MAL community
How does visiting the site to get a basic overview of a manga make you a part of that community?

Well, it is the evangelion of our generation

I scroll through, find a manga that looks interesting, check other sources for reviews and if it looks good ill give it a try.

> lol the MAL community might be the worst on the entire world wide web

Cool dude, i wouldn't know though. I guess since you know so much about the community it seems to me that you are the person spending to much time on that website.

His post was just one line long though. You read it. Faggotry posts like these need to stop.

Nigga what the fuck? That actually sound pretty sad.