Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk
youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can imagine the commies 50 years from now.
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEET

Look, the same ugly current year Moscow skyline.

if the Romanov's had stayed in power Russia would have quickly surged to the forefront of technology, engineering and science and paved the way forward for mankind.

And which Romanov would have done that?

its not that bad

Sad, but true.

Imagine world without commies: no jews, no multiculturism, no globalism, only true progress.
It would be Paradise on Earth

You guys realize they did this on purpose to starve out Ukrainians right? This doesn't really have anything to do with communism in and of itself. In fact, fascists use this same exact tactic on Poland and Ukraine before Russia did.

That’s disgusting and they are trying hard to destroy my city’s now.

Moscow ≠ Russia.

AHAHAHAHAHAH, why the fuck do you think the people got pissed and butchered his family again?

No they didn’t do it on purpose. CIA myth created to so dissent. Everybody was effected. It was the awful mismanagement done by an awful system that believed wheat plants were communists.

My mummy will be the next Tsar

>the people

communists, who were mostly Jews and Georgians, are not people user

I was talking only about the buildings. I know Russia is in a bad state

What part of it is myth? The fact that Nazi Germany tried to starve out the slavs as well?

You just sieze peoples food just as winter is about to set in, and boom, you're basically wiping them out.

Georgians are people - they worship the right god in the right manner. Jews on the other hand...

>mfw when (((Bolsheviks))) didn't end up slaughtering over 20 million, ethnic real Christian Russians and the best of the best of Russian bloodline.

Either way judgement day is coming.

The myth is there was a purposeful effort to starve ‘Ukrainians’ it’s just not true. Every region suffered.

>the (((((((people)))))

pic related the most important book on the soviet union and one of the most notable books to have been written in the 20th century

as a side note: this was likely also the inspiration of "the book" (Emmanuel Goldstein's "Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism") within 1984

>You guys realize they did this on purpose to starve out Ukrainians right?
>MUH RUSKIES GENOCIDED UKRAINIANS
I swear to God your brainwashing is getting worse and worse. The famine is direct result of collectivization(which is commie), it affected all grain producing regions, which most of Ukraine is. And millions of non-Ukrainians died too, including Russians. In fact, Kazakhs lost most percentage-wise, but you never hear about it in your kike propaganda. Because Kazakhstan is not chimping out against Russia right now and Ukraine does.
And there was also another famine in Volga region in 1921-22, around 5 million dead. And also your media is quite about it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921–22
And about "Russians", genociding Ukrainians.
Not a Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
Not a Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
Not a Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda

Yea right you vodkaniggers would probably be worse off

>fiberglass sousaphones
fucking pussies

>vodkaniggers

At least, we are still white.

>Tsarina

>тpoцкий
lol

You do know that the commies just hijacked the revolution right? It was going to happen with or without them

Lavr Kornilov=hero
youtube.com/watch?v=jUKQIlHu3tk

>You do know that the commies just hijacked the revolution right? It was going to happen with or without them
Worst thing was that the provisional government was liberal and democratic. Commies overthrow that to instill an illiberal and undemocratic system (exactly the same as the imperial autocracy)

Nicholas II was fucking weak retard and failed Russia, this is the truth.

Yep, Russo-Japanese war was a disaster, as was WWI. But a lot of it was out of his hands, he wasn't a bad guy he just wasn't suited for the job, his ministers should have picked up the slack for him.
It's a sort of bitter irony that Kaiser Wilhelm and Nicolas II, both the absolute picture of a king, were eaten by the changing times. 200 years ago they would have done fine, but the times left them behind.

That being said I still don't see any other way Russia could have industrialized the way it did without the commies

russia or soviet
whats difference? both are shithols, as it for now.

>liberal and democratic
It was cucked from the start. Communism is just end stage cuck disease.

Is Russia really that bad?

its nice to dream,but the commies could never achieve this

>That being said I still don't see any other way Russia could have industrialized the way it did without the commies
The same way every other country did, slowly. Yes the commies industralised but, the reason so many died is because they were trying to do what everywhere else did in a century in a decade. A country so rich in natural resources could just open it's markets and industralise like that.

You can't see it because you didn't take any college level history. Russia was on track industrializing. The revolution actually set them back a fuck load.

Wouldn't St. Petersburg/Petrograd have stayed the capital? It was only moved after the communists took power. Moscow would still be a shithole.

really worse than you think, mate.

>tfw the Russian Revolution failed

No Soviet Union
No Nazis in reaction
No WWII
No Cold War
No destruction of the great European Colonial Empires
The White Man still dominates the world with an Iron Fist.

Boy if someone could have fired a gun at Lenin and Trotsky's head right after the February Revolution...

>tfw ur gf is literally a Romanov descendant with the jewelry to prove it.

>college
>history
Hahaha

>You guys realize they did this on purpose to starve out Ukrainians right?
Yeah only the Ukrainians starved to death! ahahahahahha
Communists put everyone inside the pot, they don't believe in borders and national identities.

Actually there could still be nazis as Germany still loses WWI.

>(((the people)))
oh gawd

>still have St. Basil's cathedral
>communism allows religion
wew

>Actually there could still be nazis
I doubt they would still seize power without the judeo-bolchevik threat.

What makes it so bad?

>he wasn't a bad guy
Bad guy is better than weak idiot.

it's full of russians

pics or didn't happen

Russia would have just had another brutal dictatorship to replace the Tzars eventually. It would have continued to be a shithole. You niggers seem to forget how bad things were by 1917 in Russia.

I'd rather be led by a guy who's bad at doing good than good at doing bad.

Stop blaming communism for all your problems you drunk retards, you were always 90% peasants ruled by plutocrats even during Peter's reign, you sit on the wealthiest most bountiful land on planet earth and you still don't do shit with it to this day, because you have no Protestant work ethic, no vision, just content to piss away your meager wages on vodka and bread, then ask for forgiveness in the church later.

I don't go around taking pictures of her jewelry. I've seen her mother and grandmothers papers as proof though because i didn't believe her at first either.

Weak idiot will always do more harm.

I have no problems with Russians considering my family came from there

This is true. The civil war killed millions,plus the famine in 21,plus the invasion of eastern Europe, not to mention the collapse of the economy into a barter system with no significant industry. Soviets reset the economy and killed the culture

>you sit on the wealthiest most bountiful land on planet earth
wtf? russia is a wasteland

What papers? Royal passport?

Look into the murder of the romanov family. That was some satanic shit

You know we can literally just look at history right, where this is demonstrably untrue.

And this is why the idea of communism spread so easily in Russia. Russian's have always wanted to be sheep to masters. Even when they gave themselves power, they still wanted to be sheep.

Hell, you have a bunch now that worship Stalin again wishing he was back.

sure, but the Russian revolutionaries didn't plan to kill all "best and brightest" of the Russians like the jewish communist did

>Boy if someone could have fired a gun at Lenin and Trotsky's head right after the February Revolution...
We tried but the ones who thought that using remaining German forces together with Russian white army is good idea to erase bolsheviks fucked it all up.
Also Latvian retardation shut down plans for St. Peterburg liberation.
>pic related

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind.

No, it was a power grab, if you want to kill a heiretical monarchy, you kill all the heirs.

>1917

Well of course, it was balls deep in WW1. Look what it did to Germany and France economically and politically.

By many standards, Czarist Russia was a pretty decent country, aside from the fact that it was a bit corrupt and poorer on average (because Slavs).

Birth certificates.

They're not royalty anymore.

>Protestant
Yeah, we don't obsess over money and things we don't need but still buy because we are consumerist cattle to be bread and exploited to the benefit of the corporations.
Not that i would expect an ameritard to understand that there's more important things in life, than (((progress))) and (((money))).

fuck off (((Djugaev))) wasn't Georgian

The entire fucking West was a wasteland before, manifest destiny took it back from the Injuns and developed it into a fucking wonder, look at California it was turned into a major world economy, look at fucking Phoenix do you know how hard it is to build a major city in the middle of the fucking desert, do you know the logistics involved?

>Czarist Russia
Czarist Russia went to shit with Nicholas II.

Keep her away from sharp objects.

What was satanic about it? I know they butchered them all but haven't heard anything "satanic"

Oh boo hoo we don't care about money or changing out country into something rivaling the US, of course you don't you're all a bunch of poor, struggling creatures and in poverty there is such a great fucking wisdom, you're so much more humble than us oh boy. Smuggle some cheese from Finland that'll prove how pure spirited and humble you are

what can i say? did you believe in all of that?
1 my grandgrandpa was a POW in nazis camps, his got a death penalty for that after war, with changed to resettlement in fucking checnya.
2 my grandpa was a chemisrty sientist, who were repressed from all his achievements for dont believing in commie bullshit
3 my dad were a rocket military officer who were kicked off to near starvation in 1992-95, god, he was a colonel, i guess what soldiers live like.
4.i am a rocket engineer, working on khrunichev centr, fucking total corruption shithole.

screw this total idiotic nation, i am dont go to states for 2 reason, dont want to be a immigrant shit, and my old parents gonna starve without me.
sorry bad english

Only thing that makes me worried is she carries the romanov dna and has had medical conditions thereafter.

>don't want diseased kids

Rome fell because of the weak idiots.
Byzantine fell because of the weak idiots.
Germans failed because of the weak idiots.
British Empire fell because of the weak idiots.
Russia fell because of the weak idiots.

this

Begone, JUDEN!

It had a shit duma but nobody talks about that. It doesn't help their case they'd block proposals in an attempt at a power grab, but Russian history is red washed anyways so the only peeps who are going to mention that are pre or post soviet- and it's rare anyone reads pre soviet books on the matter.

RUSSIA
NEEDS
YURI
youtube.com/watch?v=GuwtNDkHch0

Something no one mentions, serfdom was abolished for 50 years by time revolution happened, and that insanely powerful nobles blocked any reform.

You have more people living in poverty than we do. What are you on about.

Don't dilute her pure slav bloodline with your dirty nord genes

You are wasting my time friend. Most Americans are big time materialist.

For them its state before family. Freedum before everything. They claim this even as we have faggots getting married, they don't even consider any abomination of these people to be an issue. lolbertians "live and let live" Murrica, Freedum.
The average dumb American consumer supports fag marriage, tranny rights, loves and supports Apple. Loves their iphone, their Amazon, their mouthly paid for apps. They love how progressive google is.

I say this all as a veteran of the Iraq war. Americans have a very narrow understanding of what is important in life.

Have you proof this is CIA myth? Cuz i got proofs that this is on purpose. Degenarate mongoloid

>Dreadnought missiles can be fired dozens to hundreds of miles away based on the technology level
>pulls up right into NY harbor

I forgot how ridiculous this was

Hmm... But didn't the pope declare Protestantism heresy and try to stomp them out and fail?

Because they realized the papacy was full of lies and power grabs?

Hell back then most people had a hard time reading the bible because it was written in just Latin, but Martin "Fuck the Pope" Luther invented the printing press with Johannes Gutenberg (another based German) and fellow protestant.

>Sounds like someone has an axe to grind.

Hmmmmm.... Do I smell hypocrisy?

Regardless communism is a plague.