Mother drowns her own 2 kids because she feared deportation

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18/mom-fearing-deportation-drowns-infant-son-5-year-old-half-brother-cops-say.html

GLUURRRUOOPMHF!

So she did society a favour?

Seems reasonable.

So instead of having to go back now, she has to go back after she serves her prison sentence.

Why doesn't Mexico ever comment on the suffering of their own border jumpers?!? Why can't the US jump and pressure Mexico to change

these poor migrants just want a better life for their childr-

>I swear the plan sounded a lot better in writing.

More like "Nignog caught in a crime blames Trump to try and get away with said crimes"

How do hatians even get here illegally?

>kids dead
>can't draw money from social programs in their names.
Good. Now deport her.

She should get an award.

Niggers really can sometimes be based

>believing neggress excuses

too bad she didnt such a good job offing herself

AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

I love happy endings to sad stories.

>trump is outsourcing even spic genocide.
Really dissapointed there.

Nice!

At least she didn’t put them in a oven. Maybe blacks are evolving just a little.

child sex slave escape from hillary's mansion?

*faps furiously*

post the real hat, faggot, not the chink knock off.

This.

>writing

Nice try Donny

Gosh she would have been so well adjusted and raised those kids right if it wasn't for Drumph

>fuck you Drumpf you made me kill my kids

She was killing many birds with a single stone. Getting rid of kids she probably didnt give a shit about and making trump look bad. Folks, this is what a demon looks like.

>It’s not clear why Pelima was worried. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said she is a permanent resident with no criminal convictions.

>An officer visited her home early Monday and told her local authorities were not going to arrest her, the police chief said. The officer even gave Pelima an immigration hotline number to call, and observed the older boy doing well during the visit.

Well sir, that's retarded.

they should let her stay. she might kill more niglets.

DRUMPF KILLED THOSE KIDS! WE CANT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS

In other words she was looking for an excuse to kill them and wanted someone to blame?

I blame Mainstream (((Media)))

Poor kids, disgusting whore should hang, on a short rope because of that retarded excuse.

>oh no, im scared theyre gonna deport me.
>better kill my kids and possibly get the death penalty
Once again, women prove they are dumb