So what subraces do you consider white Sup Forums?

So what subraces do you consider white Sup Forums?
How would you fix this problem?

Post your real flag and we'll start there.

>Anglos
>Nordics
>western Slavs

this

There aren't any actual white people posting on Sup Forums, how the fuck are we supposed to know?

By accepting Argentina as white

"white" should be the Whitest race (skin, eyes, hair).

By any other definition i don't want a "white" country. Ideal country is 100% finnish. For europe I guess we'll have to settle for a muddier definition such as the american one: not black, yelllow or brown. At least for now.

Chinese, mexicans, flips, native Americans, Jews, all white in my book

Sorry no spic countries qualify except maybe your daddy Spain

White pepo is someone who if they pulled a Zimmerman on a trayvonne they're demonized as a wypipo killer man.

Anyone who looks white enough is white.
Yes, that includes jews too.

White nationalism is a fucking meme in America. You'd probably end up deporting most Italians along with the spics, either by accident or intentionally.

White nationalism in america could work if they act as isolationistic separatists instead of trying to take over the entire country.

Multiculturalism is going to end in balkanization eventually.

probably

t. Vinny

You are the same shitskin that made this thread a week ago

Either way trying to solidify this "pan-European identity" in America like IE is trying to do is absolutely retarded. America was always an amalgamation of different European cultures and trying to create a new "American white" ethnicity out of thin air is short-sighted as fuck. There's literally no culture, ideology, or motivation attached to it beyond just pure phenotype.

either all are white or none is

anyone who makes $40k+/year and pays income taxes is white in my book

Divide & conquer thread. Don't forget to sage.

My grandma was fucking Sicilian and she literally had blond hair.

Anglos are White, everyone else is not. I don't mean that other Europeans are physically inferior, but they certainly lack the spark that we have, which makes them no better than Turks or Arabs

Italians ARE spics user

A society founded on division will always perpetuate that division, for it has no way of effectively resolving differences besides the eradication of a perceived defective opposing party, leading either to the destruction of the society or a single victorious party that is so crippled that it will become taken over by a more unified society

And? Even some niggers have blond hair

No.
Anglos are anglos.

Who? Fucking Nicki Minaj?

your mother for example, bambino

being white means being hated by those who think you are white. everything else is just brainlet tribalism.

>t. Finngol

Melanesians

This wouldn't happen if people just stayed within their own current countries.

Historically speaking though, Western and Northern Europeans are white. British, French, German, Dutch, Nordics etc.

Southern Europeans, Italians, Spanish etc. are Mediterraneans.

Eastern Europeans are Slavics.

It does make sense in a way as Slavs do look different on average than the other groups, the difference between whites and meds is that meds appear to have some non-white mixture and when you consider Spain has occupied by North African moors for years and Italy by various tribes it makes sense.

The only place that has a mixture of "whites" is American because they are all the above groups mixed together.

Memeflag knew this wouldn't be anything but a "My flag is the only white!" These threads do nothing to help White Nationalism.

Idiots here re-enacting the pic in OP's post.

And here I thought only the left eats their own :^)

Only the Ashkenazi are the true whites
Gentile Goyim aren't white

Literally not an argument, stop being a nigger.

Statistics>Feelings

Argentina is mostly white thanks to the italian, spanish and polish immigrants of the 20th century.

Let me make a correction. We look "mediterranean". White is western and northern european.