Shingeki no Kyojin

Discuss theories, how you think next chapter will go down, basement WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V9wFR8ik6K4&ab_channel=georgcello
youtu.be/IpcWyogd8DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best shingekis.

>Discuss theories
Carla was Reiss

>how you think next chapter will go down
Poorly if recent chapters are representative

>basement WHEN?
Second last page of the volume. Last page is Annie's eyes opening.
JigglyAnnie has downs?

youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Who's the shooter? All of them?

A-user....I was literally listening to this exact song when I clicked on the link...

You both have bad taste.

Yes

Jean, Reiner and Bert were the shooters in the valentine's day chapter of chuugakkou

>Foster The People
>bad taste

Spooky

What does your Shingeki listen to?
youtube.com/watch?v=V9wFR8ik6K4&ab_channel=georgcello

>how you think next chapter will go down,
Armin crying, survivor guilt, more crying, ocean flashbacks, manlet gives an inspiring speech that makes Armin consider his life worth living then starts crying tears of joy. Last page of next chapter is Eren opening the basement door

Sauce?

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>how will next chapter go down
Someone post the arminfat(?) fanfic.

For the user who was replying my post:
>What identifies the Reiss is their eyes. Even Historia who is a bastard has the eyes. It doesn't matter if Armin is blonde and have blue eyes, what it is important are the eyes. Isayama made emphasis of this detail in his blog.
>Armin's parents were still alive after Shingashina felt and Eren knew them.
>The basement won't reveal everything but Reiner is still alive and his flashback and Bert's flashback would reveal the same.
>It won't help to the plot. We will know anything about Uri, the FK, etc.

No, his parents were dead. Him not having the Reiss eyes would be intentional because then people would expect it less.
Isayama self inserts as armin, of course armin's gonna have bert's memories. IT would help the plot.

youtu.be/IpcWyogd8DY

Armin is worse than shit.

You missed Hannes

It is known.

Fuck off. You don't even read the manga, Eren knew his parents. I am an Arminfag and it won't help the plot at all. A flashback of Reiner would reveal the same.

We know Levi

No, Eren didn't. Citation fucking needed.

This.

Shit you're right.

Try to reason a little. Armin parents were killed in the Recovery mission, Eren knew his grandfather. Of course he knew his parents, Isayama doesn't need to write but it is obvious.

If Eren didn't know his parents then he is a terrible friend.

No homo.
Levi's butt virginity was saved for his husbando Erwin.

Is he standing on a box?

It is like saying Armin didn't know Grisha and Carla but it is obvious they knew each other.

The mods coming for these threads now? Last one was deleted for no reason.

This makes me sad/

Armin's never shown remorse for his parents' death, unlike his grandpa. I wonder if his parents were abusive or horrible, which is why he had to be raised by his grandpa.

No, they must have been supportive, loving parents who just had to work a lot!

I hate how they make Hanji act so silly in the ps4 game and even in the ovas. How do they expect us to believe she's worthy of being the new commander when she's portrayed to be so damn stupid?

They often pushed objects of varying diameter into his anal cavity in an attempt to create a human hot air balloon.

>have your own autistic children
>they grow up, get married, have an autistic kid of their own
>forces their gary stu, autistic, creepy child onto you because they're shitheads
>aforementioned gary stu, autistic, creepy child goes through your shit without your permission, puts you into staggering debt with his medical bills for being a faggot who's always bullied, talks about the very illegal, very taboo book he stole from you to the kids in the town like it's nothing
>become homeless and die at the hands of titans
Being Mr. Arlert is suffering.

Why is it that Armin used to be considered not important enough to even show his parents but now he is more of a main character than Eren and manlet?

Reminder that RH is confirmed canon in one timeline

Trips confirm, rip in pepperoni ya old coot. May you finally be at peace.

You mean all timelines.

Equally gross

Well when you put it that way.

Poor guy did he at least get to molest Eren or Mikasa?

He would never. He comes from the line of Arlerts that isn't retarded, creepy, or just generally weird.

>He stole the book
...Why did it take me until now to realize that? Armin a shit grandson, doesn't he know how to ask for permission or how to not fucking snoop around and be a nosy bitch?

So why was the previous Shingeki no Kyojin GENERAL deleted but this one is not?

Low testosterone posters will never accept it. Only good looking muscular guys like me and hot femanons support this.

Once mutinybowl happens, JAr will be in full swing.

It's a stealth general dumb dub dub

Your filename is sickening

Is Armin just a consolation prize for the people that Eren doesn't want to fuck?

Thing is, this isn't the first message I believe I've gotten from him. I've gotten multiple before and they all look like the way he usually types. I didn't think to link them to him though till this most recent one when both this post and the message came up at almost the exact same time.
Also, curiously enough, after blocking his account I haven't been getting any more messages from the user. It was just too much of a coincidence for me to simply ignore.

>Yumikuri and Ymir.
Purest thing in the whole damn story.

No, because Eren wants to fuck Armin but Armin wants to fuck everyone because he is a free spirit, much like the rabbit zodiac.

Oh god, stop.

I will gladly die a thousand times for you ben

CAN'T STOP

WON'T STOP

At least try. The world would be a better place.

And yet the success of a love match between the Rabbit and Horse need not depend only on external circumstances. The secret to romantic compatibility of this pair also lies in digging into the wealth of common traits they share. Both of them love intellectual stimulation and are extroverts. In his/her personal life, the Rabbit is always on the lookout for variety in experiences and while the Horse has a much higher energy level, he/she can make the apt guide to accompany the Rabbit on a whirlwind of activity.

Also they are likely to have a fulfilling sex life where the ardor and passion of the Horse will be nicely balanced by the soothing and patient temper of the Rabbit. All they need to do is to adjust a little on the personality front and the two are set for a long haul.

This is wrong.

Remorse? His parents were killed by the government and he seems angry and confused but Isayama didn't show anything more about his family.

If JAr is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Yeah but he didn't cry over them, and considering Armin is the type to cry if someone even looks at him wrong, that's probably not a good thing.

You're irredeemable at this point either way. Crackshipping at the atomic scale

Suit yourself.

Yeah but I suppose that's because Isayama didn't show us anything more after that. Mikasa didn't cry when his parents were killed but when Eren and Grisha offered her a home.

You missed Ymir.

Someone posted song lyrics to a song I had just been listening to the other day. It happens. Welcome to the hivemind.

#showmethebody

So is armin supposed to be a boy or girl in this picture?

This would be true perfection if the hair tucked behind his ears more flat against his head and his hair was a bit longer and parted farther on the other side, but to the user who drew this: Thank you. It's still amazing. He looks considerably less punchable (though perhaps more like a soccer mom).

I want to molest Annie Leonhart!

FUCK
DON'T DO THAT

Th-That was also me... It means we are one, user. We are one, you and I, we are like the Earth and sky!

Annie is for cute, not molesting

I'd appreciate it if this fucking whore was bullied into suicide so she can never ruin another character again. Nearly barfed looking at that. Even Shartmin doesn't deserve that.

I thought Ray-Ray's Armin was F to M trans

Reiner will tell Ymir about Bert's death?

Hitch pls

LM soon.

She's in character though?

Next chapter is going to be Armin crying and vomiting like he did after he killed the MP woman who was going to shoot Jean

No fire hot enough to cleanse this filth

>a whole chapter of Armin crying and vomiting
nice my favorite kind of chapter I want the rest of the series to be like this Isayama

I hope he at least vomits on Levi's lap, just to rub it in a little.

He reminds me of Erwin. Only difference is that the MP didn't catch whiff of it.

Whoa now, rein it in a bit.

The Ilse's diary OVA was anime original. In the manga Levi and Hange were in the woods and just came across it.
They also added that OVA in the ps4 and made Hange a reckless clown. I don't like it.

Does cat Annie have a tail I can pull on?

That's a nice sofa

Soon

I mean that it did happen, but they way in which they found the diary was completely different. Hange didn't put anyone in danger while screaming "M-MUH TITANS!" every 10 seconds.