Bleach

Bleach Threado

Let it begin.

Tatsuki will win

Did Pierrot know about Haruhina before manga ended? I know seiyu did, but what about animators?

Will Hitsugaya ever become as powerful as Yama was?

It's ichihime or nothing, let it go.

You're such a fucking faggot holy shit.

Wonder if we'll ever have a Bleach thread without Narutards shitting it up anymo- Nope.

Probably. He has canon the most potential of the captains.

They knew it

Tatsuki is gonna win the strawberrybowl
cap this post

I don't get it. Does the Japanese imply more about what he was gonna say before Isshin interrupted?

Hi

they kinda had know that since the last came out a month after the manga ended.

Should I start playing this game? I want swimsuit Rukia.

#

Yes.

They mostly prefer Ichiruki than Ichihime, but it seems that if the latter gets canon, they won't make a big deal about it. That could be their case, though, can't speak for the shippers outside 2ch.

The people on 2ch seem to be neutral or don't like Orihime, though.

But in general, they talk about the manga itself rather than pairings all the time.

The I/Rs only have like more one day to spam the threads with the same panels, anime filler pics, and mobile game scenes. Can't wait to see how they react when the inevitable Ichihime happens.

Most everyone prefers Ichiruki, the Ichihime nonsense is a meme perpetuated by stray Narutards determined to shit our threads into oblivion. They don't care about ships, they just like falsifying controversy.

Kiyone a cute!

Tatsu

Not at all, you're just paranoid.

Ichihime or IchiRuki... Either way it's going to be a bloodbath.

Not really. Project much?

Only a few more days.

who?

The I/Hs only have like more one day to spam the threads with the same panels, anime filler pics, and mobile game scenes. Can't wait to see how they react when the inevitable Ichiruki happens.

I love ichihime, but I don't feel the need to spam the thread since it's just annoying.

Neither Ichiruki nor Ichihime make any sense
Please stop the autistic shipping

Stop jumping at ghosts, user.

That would be so good.

I love ichiruki, but I don't feel the need to spam the thread since it's just annoying.

Orihime is cute and perfect

CUTE AND PERFECT

I hope Ichigo and her end up so happy together!

Stop copypasting posts and look at this thread. Literally the first post is IR shilling

I'm talking about the 2chnners, though.

They seem to be chill, talking about the manga itself. But yeah, they prefer Ichiruki over Ichihime, just that they are not like the ones here, shitposting all over about it.

rukia doesn't have a 5 star yet right?

The titles where Ichigo saves Orihime in his second hollow form are titled THE LUST.
Why wouldn't he?

Ichiruki will happen

Seriously look at this shit. After seeing this picture how could you deny Ichiruki is going to happen?

What the fuck is wrong with you shippers? Why can't you shut the fuck up for even a second? What the hell is fun about posting the exact same pictures and posts over and over and over and over again?

Stop posting this.

You've got to ask yourself whose a bigger cuck, Orihime or Ruki? The answer should be obvious.

what else are we supposed to do?

>yes, absolutely
ICHIHIME ON ETERNAL SUICIDE WATCH

rukia as she literally watched the man she loved dying because of "pride"

Hey.

There's a Valentine's Day event one.

ICHIHIME D E V A S T A T E D

rukia?

Aizen sama tell me, will IchiHime's children grow up beautiful and healthy?

>what else is there to talk about except shipping?

I don't get you.

>people are not joking when they say ichiruki will happen

>children

Bleach 686: Bleached souls

"Yhwach" reforms and begins his attack on the Soul Society. Rukia and the other Captains rush out of the ceremony and start fighting "Yhwach", but they're no match.
Ichigo arrives to help, the color page is of his entry. He blows "Yhwach" away as he's about to attack Rukia
Ichigo has spent the last ten years in Soul Society training for this confrontation. His robes are now white and the large Zangetsu has a white handle and a sheath.
The fight is more even this time albeit Ichigo isn't dominating it either, ""Yhwach" attempts to break Zangetsu but Ichigo swings his sword and dispels the effect.
He confidently says that there is no future where Yhwach can break his sword.
After taking a huge Getsuga to the face ""Yhwach" seems to go out of control, and two figures are ejected from "Yhwach's" shadowy form - Aizen and a younger Yhwach, without Hogyoku and the power of the Soul King.
Then the black goo gathers and coalesces around the orb and takes the form of the Soul King, resurrected by the "desire materialization" power of the Hogyoku.

The Soul King reveals that he is the one responsible for showing both Urahara and Aizen his true nature.
Subtly pushing both characters into the directions he foresaw in the future - a future where it would be possible for the Soul King to use Hogyoku to resurrect himself.
Once this is revealed, the Soul King proclaims that he will reclaim Soul Society once his powers fully return before opening a portal to a place called The Higher Realm, a place where only transcendents may enter. The portal closes.
The chapter ends as medical personnel rush to aid the wounded and Rukia looks from behind towards Ichigo as she calls his name.

Grand Announcement!! Bleach Anime resumes its in Spring 2017. In addition the sequel Bleach: White Shadow will begin in Winter in Young Jump.
Bleach Databook Kreuz will be out in October and will include a special promotional chapter and an exclusive colored poster.

Aizen-sama please answer honestlyly
Was it autism?

kys

そうだよな?
一周年つてことはさ, 俺たち...

They're perfect together.

ICHIRUKI BTFO
LOOK AT THIS SHIT

PIERRROTTTTT

>ichiyoru
i'm okay with this

Will you become Soul King and destroy all shippings?

Incest

Is this meant to imply that it's also Ichigo and Rukia's "anniversary"?

Ichigo works at Taco Bell and is balding at 28

Senna is best girl

HE

Orihime isn't even in SS to be present next chapter

They're perfect together.

>people are not joking when they say ichihime will happen

The first of all fake spoilers that I wouldn't mind to be true. Picture unrelated.

yes they are

There is no such thing as Taco bell outside of Americanistan.

>Ichiruki
>Ichigo dating an Old grandma hundreds of years old
>A girl already macked on by Renji and loved by autistic Bya
>Had dark black hair
>Icy personality
>Was more a mentor figure for Ichigo and became a wacky side
>Would probably be forbidden from her royal clan from marrying a demi-god semi-human

>IchiHime
>She's just his type
>Orange hair, just like Ichigo
>Perfect perky personality
>There for him in highschool
>Healed his wounds, watched over him in bed intimately
>Muh Poem
>Can reject disease, wounds, maybe even time so they can end up forever
>Would make an absolutely perfect wife and love him and their children very much

Ichiruki. Not even once.

PIERRRRRRRRROTTTT

>Orihime, Chad, and Ishida didn't come for Rukia's promotion.

Some friends they are. Orihime even visited Rukia in SS while Ichigo was powerless, according to the fill-in novels.

Sorry I meant Taiyaki Bell
My mistake

nice

Post more please.
This is the only ship I want to happen.

Orihime loves ichigo. Rukia doesn't. Why are you still in denial?

forget pic

I can't argue against this proof, god damn.

>ichihimefags are frogposters

Ichigo doesn't love Orihime though
Ichigo is going to be alone next chapter
cap this

its a shame there's so little art of it

people are not joking when they say ichihime will happen

Why are they so perfect together?

It would not surprise if they three don't even appear in the last chapter.

Make this happen

we in this boys

How JUST will you feel if absolutely no ships are confirmed and all the main cast are forever alone'd?

No timeskip couples, no children or ships Natta.

>if he doesnt end up with rukia then let him be alone
user, that won't happen. Ichigo will get with Orihime who is human just like he is.

Rukia is literally dead. Why are people still shipping this? They can't have a kid even if they wanted to

KUBOOOOOO

Please. Yuzu is where the money is at.

>posting worst yuri ship

Indifferent. This is really just an entertaining sideshow.

J U S T

Well, at least faggot burns a lot of fat to shitpost adn ship war.