"He knew what he signed up for"

What a disgusting piece of shit Trump is. I wonder if he would say the same thing to the widow of a white soldier. Most likely not. Yet another dog-whistle he's giving out to his racist, white supremacist base.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cfWW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you saying he didn't know what he signed up for?

TRUMP has the proof he didn't say that, .002 deducted from for account

Why are we supporting israels wars?

Why can't we actually help syrians?

If you think saying something like that to a widow of a soldier died protecting some bullshit foreign interest in Niger is at all appropriate, then I just don't know what to say.

Lol when will you faggots realize we don't give a shit about your feelings

trump is a tactless motherfucker that is for sure.

So you're saying his wife didn't know what he signed up for? Lmao, what a retarded nigger cunt.

You don't understand soldiers then.

Proof which he won't release.

He will, and then again the left and shareblue cucks will be blown the fuck out again, .002 deducted

Cry like a baby some more

Because I'm voting for Trump in 2020

Keep on crying you stupid little baby

You don't have to say anything. In fact you should keep your opinions to yourself. Because Trump never said that, and he has proof. Sad.

Trump's point? The dead dude wasn't a coward.

You don't understand sacrifice, bravery, and aren't even American, so its of no interest to you.

Nigger how the fuck is he wrong, any man who enlists know they sign up to potentially die.

Do you think anyone here cares? Fuck off faggot, go tend to your wife's son

Just like he has proof of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the rooftops of NYC?

LOL. When will you realize Trump just runs his mouth and doesn't care about the truth. He is a compulsive liar.

of course he knew, even being a nigger.

Fuck niggers
Fuck jews
Fuck arabs
and fuck (you)

Since when did we allow bitching safespace cocksuckers in here?

only 1 in 5000 of those who actually went to actual war who served in Iraq and Afghanistan died

so people don't actually sign up to die

Which makes what Trump said all the more terrible. He essentially said "your husband died, oh well, more meat for the meat grinder"

and of course many don't end up going to war at all, just chill in Japan or Korea or some shit

That "nigger" is more of a man that you will ever be. You're just a pathetic troll on Sup Forums.

all I'm saying is that it's pretty rare that people die in the military even in war zones, so it can't be said that they signed up for this

it must have come as a surprise for the poor guys

>goes on Sup Forums
>criticizes Trump
>is confused when people lash out

op is new or idiot

Says the pathetic troll on Sup Forums

Thats his job dumbass. You go to the military to die.

wtf I hate blumpf now

Also this is fake news as fuck

OP is probably a nigger or a tranny

no, barely anyone dies you fucking moron

they go to the military to serve their country

Really? So you heard this, the tone he used, the context in which it was said? I didn't hear it either, but it sounds to me that it was praise for what he did . . . knowing that he was volunteering for something that could get him killed . . . he did it anyway. Makes the dude a bigger man than you will ever be.

"A congresswoman overheard a phonecall"

Yes and I overheard that OP sucks cocks for cash, but isn't good enough to pay rent with it so he peddles rumors on a mongolian basket weaving board part time like a good shareblue bitch.

That's IF OP is even a man..cause ya never know with these types

Lets play a game, I'm Alex Trebek.

"What is Normandy?"

Is that your final answer?

>user doesnt know America has fought wars before

But they did celebrate the 9/11 attack...its like you people live in another dimension

And yet, here you are.

Replying to shillblue thread.

I dont blame the shills, they do it for the sheckles. I blame you

unlike the wage gap bitches don't know what they sign.

for at least two generations that has not been relevant to America's war fighting you massive pretentious moron faggot

Maybe the muslims who celebrated the attack was from another dimension and that's why only Trump could see them.

Fuck off shills, Trump beat you, we beat you, loose more faggots.

Dead soldier widows make me hard. Too bad she's an ugly sheboon. Can we petition to have her military pension and insurance revoked?

Hey, Shareblue/CTR/whatever shills.

Do you guys ever tire from talking to yourselves?

This

You can cut off the rest of the sentence but it just makes you look like a filthy media kike

this shit happens especially with women. its hard to sympathize with them without accidentally offending them.

*and

Only good nigger...

>go to war
>lol u wont die dude

How shitted are the collective pants in Democrat land right now? Russian/Democrat collusion should be fun.

If you're talking about the Uranium deal. Good luck. It's been 2 years since people found out. Ain't shit is gonna happen.

Every liberal has the same problem with Trump. It's never that he's wrong; it's that he hurts their feelings. Cry me a river build a bridge and go fuck yourself.

>I miss my soldierboi husband
>Yeah, well, look lady, the guy took a job that included an automatic rifle, so...

LMFAO Trump is so fucking insanely based.

Obama didn't call mattis about son
Obama had a brunch with mattis about son
How did brunch get organized?

Hey! Did you guys here that Trump said that ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS?!? Man, what an asshole he would have to be to say such a thing.

I cant understand how Sup Forums Trump supporters can even argue about Trump being racist, when they are proudly racists... And support Trump in good part because of his racism.

It was Gen. John Kelly's son you nitwit. If you're gonna use his death to push your agenda, at least get it right. Shows how little you care.

No the bribery associated with that deal

Why is the media flipping out over this?

Of course he knew, how is it respectful to deny soldiers understood the risk of death? To pretend otherwise diminishes their act.

> I know what we'll do, we'll find all the major issues they care about and use them as fracture lines by relentlessly pushing, amplifying and distorting anything Trump does or says relating to those issues
> They care about guns? Trump once said something about gun control that wasn't in line with the NRA, what now trumpcucks? BTFO
> They care about the military? Trump didn't grovel enough / give the right canned spiel when a soldier died, he obviously hates servicemen, what now drumpfkins? BTFO
> They care about the economic and social effects of migration? Trump is considering fences in some places, the wall isn't built yet, he's not ordering death squads to go after all the dreamers, what now twoscoopers? BTFO

it's like watching people inside a crumbling building who, instead of running out, just keep taking bricks out of the walls to throw at onlookers.

man, y'all will defend this guy over anything. The POTUS is a sociopath with no ability to empathize with anyone. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. That's not how a leader is supposed to act.

Look at this big boy, words can't hurt you. you are strong.

ps I hope your loved ones die

Oh little baby doesn't know about the dancing Israelis and Trump's low key red pills.

Their supporters are the same mostly. I dont know how you are surprised about they defending him...

What puzzles me, as said above, is how they argue against Trum being racist and shit.

Do they have any evidence that he said it or are they just taking this one Rep's word for it?

it's impossible that they just got ambushed, we need a full investigation.

Nice digits & post m8

FUCK AMUR*KKKA
FUCK BL*MPF
FUCK WH*PIPO

Can you make it any more obvious that you're a nigger? Learn to speak you fucking monkey.

ever notice how literally every time the media claims he's lying or just "running his mouth" he turns out to have been right? No you probably haven't noticed that, because liberals have 0 pattern recognition ability.

First of all provide a proof he said that, secondly Americans always die in some strange wars for Jewish interests and kill innocent people. The whole situation is fucked up world, there's really no side to side with here.

S
BAIT
G
E

There's nothing wrong with my post at all unless you're just triggered by y'all.

t. Meme flag cryptocommie

are you implying that people don't think they may die if they go into the military?

Trump is saluting the man's bravery in the face of danger.

Liberals have gone too far with this shit.

Trump didn't even know the soldiers name when he called the widow

Evidently he signed up for go fund me too.

archive.is/cfWW7

When will he release the explosive things his investigators found in Hawaii about Obama from 2008?

Servicemen absolutely know what we've signed up for. Fuck yourself to death.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Or you and the rest of america could grow a spine.

In all fields lefty pol is cumming to fake news out of context quotes sperging and pasting the same links every 5 minutes. It's quite sad.

Tell your boss David Brock, he's a faggot. Sharia Blue is terrible at shilling.

>help Syrians?
Why don't you get your ass over there and help them out then.
I'm sure the local people will recognize you as the zog slayer you are and you will get a heroes welcome.

What exactly about Trumps statement is incorrect? When you join the military, you know there's a greater chance of you getting killed than being a desk jockey, especially if you get shipped overseas.
Are leftists right to freak out about this or is this just more Trump Derangement Syndrome?

you dont give a shit about Soldiers or Marines that sacrificed their lives, you just care about political points, and your shareblue pennies for posting

Who cares what you think. Go back to fucking your mom

the goal of this attack is to take what trump said out of the context of the statement so that people can interpret it negatively. "he knew what he was getting into" is also a way of saying "he was courageous", because it implies that he risked his life and safety knowingly.

sad.

Uhh user they were celebrating though. Its like a fucking national holiday in iran now or something

You people are so stipid it is painful.
You believe ANYTHING that is regurgitated to you.

>when your strawmans meant to mock the stupidity of liberals ends up being a completely accurate representation of their real thought process
There is not a single group with less logic than these people