Krauts now putting together a begging package to get a trade deal with Anglo master race in fear of no deal scenario

Krauts now putting together a begging package to get a trade deal with Anglo master race in fear of no deal scenario.

How will German pride ever recover?

order-order.com/2017/10/18/germany-preparing-comprehensive-free-trade-accord-uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/10/18/germany-preparing-comprehensive-free-trade-accord-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Germany, we don't need a trade deal. Britain first, industrialize London again, we need to turn Manchester into cottonopolis again and Northampton into the shoe making capital of the world. Belfast will be building the worlds ships again.

that's a terrible decision
prises in london are way to high go straight to north england they need the jobs most

>wanting low tech industry
yeah leave that to nigger and gook countries where the population are ants

A country cannot survive if it must rely on imports, what happens if relations with that nation crumbles? Now you have nothing! Your $500 TV will suddenly be $5,000
Taxes are the problem, stop punishing factories for creating jobs. The factories in my province are shutting down and moving to America because hydro prices are too high.

theres endless poorcunts wanting to make me cheap shoes, whereas if i get someone in my country to make it, it'll be expensive as fuck

Ironically a ton of American factories closed down and moved to Canada because the price of health insurance was too high.

A pair of shoes made in America are about $350, and the quality is a 100 times what's made in china, real calf leather instead of dog leather, good year welded, leather soles instead of rubber.
Meanwhile my sister paid $350 for her running shoes made of fabric that ripped on the first day she wore them. you're not saving money having goods made in china, you're just giving the owner of her company HUGE profit margins.
You know how much Calvin Klein suits go for if you don't buy them in department stores? Hudson Bay has them for $900 my shop I worked at had them for $150 each and he still made a profit. The Canadian made ones were $350 made in Montreal and of superior quality

>paying $350 for shoes

Holy fuck you and your inbred relatives are tards.

literaly no one gives a real shit about brexit, most germans don't give a fuck about our own country , what makes you so delusional to think they care about yours or a fucking trade deal?

the last pair of shoes i bought literally cost $6 and they have lasted me fine. not my problem other people buy expensive crap

Find me a shoe that compares in quality to Allen Edmonds, made in either England, Canada or America for less money.

I don't walk around in flip flops all day, I have to work my job I need normal shoes not running shoes or sandals.

>order-order.com/2017/10/18/germany-preparing-comprehensive-free-trade-accord-uk/
no no no. they must first pay us an exiting fee if they want access to the UK single market.

Thats what ive been reading about when it comes to trade deals

they are running shoes retard

I'm not in high school anymore, I can't wear running shoes I've got a job to go to.

yeah i missread your last post, but you can buy black normal shoes here for under $15. you're getting ripped off man

By not taking pride in my kiked government, that had no base in law since 1945.
They are literally still a form of government laid upon us by the "allied" victory forces.
Look into what a "Reichsbürger" is.

Is it good yearwelted, is it made of leather, is it made in Canada, England or America?
Sorry I don't support non white countries.
My utensils are made in Liechtenstein, my plates in America, my china in England, my clothes in Canada, my shoes on America, my furniture in Canada.
I'm not a traitor to foreign factories, sorry I don't want mr Chang to get Rich I want to support MY people.

if you want to support your people you wouldnt want to invest in bullshit low tech industry. high tech is the way of the future. why would you want industry that shitskins can do, also canada, england and america arent white anymore

Gotta get you shekels from somewhere if you keep handing them out

Keep cucking Germany, just keep fucking cucking...

This high tech meme is garbage, we need both.
I'm not buying super computers or machine parts, everyday goods need to be made here too. Nothing good has come from de industrialization
If you want to support China's economy go ahead Chang, I'll support my country.

well do what ever you want but ill kill myself before i spend $350 on shoes

Don't you have some kids to rape in a swimming pool Achmed?

you talk bullshit my nigger . the french will avoid any suitable trade deal for the anglos - and now fukk off kike. you are out of business

It's literally impossible to buy normal quality dress shoes for less than that much. You can buy them for maybe $150 but it's not real leather and it's made in china with rubber heels. Sorry I'm not gonna waste money on that garbage that will need replacement in a couple years and will make me look like a retard.

since when does what the general population think matter

you rare either a retard or delusional, you really think the majority of brainwashed germans give a fuck about brexit and trade deals or even better german pride?
they dont even care that their own country gets to shit.
if correctly understanding the grave situation and the mental state in my country makes me a sandnigger so be it.

Well done leaf. I am happy there are people like you still out there supporting quality businesses. What these people aren't getting is that yeah you can buy your cheap shit chinese manufactured shoes for 15 quid but they won't be comfortable and they will be done for within 6 months.

Buying good quality Euro and N.American made products means you get the highest standards of manufacturing and the longest life possible out of them.

I wonder if half these kids even remember that there was a time when you would get something repaired rather than simply buying another cheap, shoddy chink replacement for it.

this. exactly. many of us havent even been alive long enough to realize the difference between white produced and ant farmed products

>most Germans don't give a fuck about our own country

We can tell. That nihilism working out for you guys? Tell me more when Muhammad Al-Fuckyawife pulls out.

Right. Like Angela has any intention of giving away the trade imbalance she enjoys with the cucked bongs.

I'm amused that Lib/Lab/Con can so easily manipulate the bongs. Even Guido is in on the propaganda these days, I see. How sad.

It was a decent little run, bongs. But now, it's over. You are servile cunts.

>That nihilism
a burger preaching to others about nihilism.

burgers are so dense

Bow down to the superior Anglo

>French being French
>Germans being efficient and forward thinking, planning for all outcomes so not to be surprised

Some stereotypes are accurate i guess

Exactly, a garment rips? Send it to the tailor. Shoes are getting worn in the heels? Send it to the cobbler to put a new one on.
Can't do that with the cheap Chinese shoes, they glue the heel on so once it's done it's done. Yes you save money at first, but the long term you lose. A good pair of shoes should last decades, the prince of Wales wears shoes that are 50 years old. My Allen Edmonds won't compare to his bespoke John Lobbs, but I should get some wear out of them for a while still.

>Northampton into the shoe making capital of the world
SHUT up shoe boy!

Northampton used to be, they had dozens and dozens of factories, now there's only a couple. Crockett and Jones makes the majority of them, even for other companies. Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. Shoes are made in the Crockett factory since Brooks hasn't got their own anymore. This isn't right, they should be making them in New England which used to have over a 100 shoe factories and now has one major one.

>expensive shoes to make
>can't compete on the market
>move to China or shut down
Where have you been user? It's not EU's fault.

I'm not the one who said I don't give a fuck about my country. Nice projection, retard.

I agree with you, Hanschmed. All of the Germans I know IRL are completely brainwashed Antifa types who believe mass immigration is required for the future of the German race, Brexit is racist/xenophobic, AfD and Pegida are Literally Hitlers, Trump is Literally Hitler, etc. etc.

You are completely correct that these subhumans don't give a fuck about Brexit and have no desire whatsoever to make something positive out of it. The mentality is one of punishment or complete ignorance, and a desire to get back to watching German soaps and talking about work 24/7.

I sympathise with you m8. Get the fuck out while you can eh?

Are there many Leafs like you in Canada?

How about you guys refuse everything and make it into a "no deal" since it is better than bad deal?

It's taxations fault which the EU has some of the worst of.
None that I know, nobody cares about this stuff or if they do care they only want Italian made and don't care about American, British or Canadian made goods.
I want to support the Anglo first, ideally Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK but America makes way more than us. Even my cats litter box is made in America.

The US has at least a 10% trade deficit with Canada, some of that deficit resultant of Canadian manipulation of the NAFTA, which Trump is hot to address right now.

I don't think NAFTA is fair, Canada relies way too much on you guys. It's stupid, we're putting all our eggs in one basket trading exclusively with you and investing everything in oil. We need to diversify, with trade and what our nation produces.
But if NAFTA has to exist I think we should exclude Mexico, they're a drain to both of us, I'm not very worried about jobs being outsourced to America, I don't think you have those fears with Canada either. Mexico though, they pretty much use their population like work horses, they don't care about how their own kind gets treated and we can't compete with that.

>Look into what a "Reichsbürger" is.

>They maintain that the German Reich (or, occasionally, Prussia)[1] continues to exist in its pre-World War II borders, and that it is governed by a Kommissarische Reichsregierung (KRR, Provisional Reich Government), or Exilregierung ("government in exile").[2] There are a number of competing KRRs, each claiming to govern all of Germany.

So... LARPers?

Agreed on most counts. Canada will always trade heavily with the US, however. 90% of their population live within 100 miles of their border with the US, and along a continent-wide border too, so geography and history and weather patterns and all that would tend to drive them together in any event. We should seek productive trade for both. First thing's first, get rid of that "wimmin's rights and global warming" wench you've got renegotiating NAFTA with Trump's people right now. She's a disgrace, and Trump will eat her alive and there's always the chance it comes out bad for you. Trudeau should let that petroleum flow through to the Maritimes too. Canada needs to cut loose from the US on that score.

Butthurt brits still mad about brexit, soent 8 hours a day postimg about it on an asian knitting board
No one cares, we have politicians to negotiate
I know that you lost and will loose a shitload of money, but no one cares
It was your decision to leave
You got trolled by some idiots to vote out and now you are in trouble
And instead of accepting the stupidity of your people, you come here everyday posting about this shit
No one fucking cares about your deals or whatever

Yeah, it's embarrassing we need to rely on you for oil trade, we need a strong independent America and Canada. We can't rely on you for everything, we need nuclear weapons, we need a strong military, we need a completely independent oil industry.
Canada and America are close allies and we should continue with this strong relationship, but we need to be more independent of each other and capable of survival on our own. This is harder for Canada with our limited resources, but we have the commonwealth.

>anglos subhumans still thinking they'll leave

It's been what, a year by now? You missed your chance. Your government will keep selling you to the highest bidder.

Lets see your flag

If the bongs had any sense, they'd start maneuvering to get into more trade with North America (and South). The geography, language and cultural ties are already there. That'd get them more independent as well, something they need at least as badly as we here. Good for all of us. It's not good that all we seem to agree upon is the next war.

I hate britain

Hop on your kangaroo and get out of here