Live in Cali

>live in Cali
>cucks everywhere
>figure it's better to suck the barrel of a shotgun than to live through this a totalitarian dystopia.

Just leave.

Stop being a coward.

This

Why is minimum wage associated with only fast food workers? There are millions of different jobs that pay minimum wage. That can't be replaced by le epic tablet

Leave that rotten shithole. Come to Utah if you're white and not into gibs.

For those jobs they could just use a picture of an educated white man and have it say

>Jamal, meet your replacement

Because fast food will be the simplest to automate with regards to cashiers, it's just a kiosk/atm machine. As for the production, I imagine an automatic welding machine with robot arm design could be repurposed to make burgers, the only question is how to make the machine cheaper.

$15 in SF is ridiculous. It should be $50.

Min wage should not be a national issue. Each city can set their own standard. Super lib cities can do whatever they want -- why wait for FED laws?

Get a better job then. A year or 2 retail experience allows you to negotiate for a higher wage at your next job. Then your next job will pay better, then the next one.

because if we're going to enact laws that fuck a certain segment of the population in the ass, we have to ensure that they have no where to go >:)

I will also add, they will have to hire an operator, for which those wages are anywhere from $11-18 an hour guessing off of similar machine operations, but the operator replaces the need for 5 other workers so it saves money in the long term, congrats Mcniggers just became skilled labor.

>replacing a $7/hour worker with a $150,000 machine

lmfao where do you retards get these ideas

You can change your state, or your country. It's not that hard.

$10,000 machine*

That will be in service for 15 years and won't miss a day, call in sick, ask for days off, or risk food contamination ever.

It would replace people being paid $5/hr honestly.

Minimum wage is tied to profit margins. In businesses such as fast food, it is below 2%. To further increase the wage, the prices need to go up respectively. And the people should keep going there instead of abandoning the place for another.

A machine that doesn't take breaks, doesn't need health insurance, doesn't mind overtime, no sick days, doesn't spit in your food, isn't a nigger.

>150k
wew lad. One machine can replace 5 lazy niggers who never show up AND allow the store to be open 24/7. Automation means you can make every fast food restaurant open every day all day, even on holidays. That's a lot more profitable.

The McDonalds near me is open from 5am - 12am. That's 19 hours.

I don't know how many people they have on staff, but I'm guessing around 5-10. I'll average it out to 7.5 depending on how busy it is.

Minimum wage here is $11/hour.

7.5 employees * 19 hours * $11/hour = $1,567.50 per day

Even if the machine costs $150,000, that would only take about 96 days to get a full return on investment.

Note that this doesn't include insurance costs, training, etc

Do it 100 more fly over state fags will ove here to take your place. Also 1 million Mexican babies need jobs.

My company increased its daily throughput by 300% and slashed its payroll by 25% by bringing in robots. My site went from barely squeaking a profit to the highest performing site in the country.

you could always move to idaho and practice for the upcoming cali purge.

Don't forget, no payroll taxes or unemployment fund contributions.

>suck a shotgun

Idaho and Utah aren't that far you faggot. Houses are cheaper, there's still jobs, and much fewer niggers. Cali is eventually gonna collapse under Hep A and homeless people.

> $150,000 machine

It's a fucking iPad. $1000 tops.

we don't even need machines. just use your cellphone to order.

You are closer than the other user's number, but reality puts the price at about 10-15k per machine, including connection to the kitchen, maintenance and general continued support, as well as the large flat touchscreen itself. For major chains I'd imagine a few thousand off the price due to ordering in bulk.

This has to be b8 no one can be this retarded.

So you're making the argument for universal basic income?

What does your company use robots for?

Sure, on the condition of sterilization and unquestioning loyalty to the Corporate Govt.

Look at his flag m8

FFS you faggotry on a dildo, how did you manage to get through 7th grade? Just from an economic standpoint, alone, it’s impossible to pay these fucks 15/hr without having a butterfly effect on everything else.
When a paramedic is making 17/20 hr, you’re actually suggesting that these sloppy fucks that are too lazy to learn a trade and get the fuck out of the job that was only intended for HS kids and retirees looking to make extra bucks, should be on par with a skilled professional.
“No! You raise the pay to the equivalent of the gap between them previously, derp!!’” Okay genius, you do that and we’re right back where we started. Instead of having those at the bottom struggling on 7/hr, they’re struggling at 15/hr because everyone else’s salary rose, too, and thusly, the cost of goods and services. Either that or you’re suggesting that no one else gets a giant pay hike, and the same stupid fucks that can’t help but nog up your order WHEN IT IS ON THE FUCKING SCREEN IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE are making what someone who’s working an actual trade is, and that’s just as fucked up.
Golden Arches supper club was never meant to be a lifelong career unless you make it to upper management or own a franchise. Set your goals a little fucking higher and you’ll make more money.

Fuck off kike. That’s like telling someone ‘SUPPORT MUH SMALL BIZNESS!’ so instead of going to a grocery chain and spending 150.00 a week on groceries should go to the shitty mom/pop grocer that’s gross and covered in filth and spend 275.00 because it’s ‘local’.
Regardless of what you might think, it’s all about the bottom line- even the most wealthy of the population will seek out the best price before throwing down their hard-earned money.
Supply-side economics is the best way to raise the tide on all boats, not repairing the shittiest boats that are still likely to sink so that those boat owners feel like they’re just as awesome as the yachts floating around the harbor.

I'm a McDonald's worker (I'm in college)

I make $12 an hour for people to tell me they want egg mcmuffins and hand me money.

I feel pretty overpaid desu.

I told you how things are, fuckface. But typical for any lard on Sup Forums to call anything he does not like a kike. WAGE IS BASED ON THE PROFIT MARGIN IN EVERY BUSINESS! Just because you have trouble with math does not mean reality should bend into your commie delusions. McDonalds sits at around 1.4% profit margin, which means 98.6% of the price of everything sold goes into salaries and other expenses, and 1.4% or so goes to the owners.
Now you tell me how should the wage increase without increasing the prices of the products?

>being a nigger

>being dumb

Hey user, how about you let off some steam?
Use an automatic weapon

i know where im at they wanted me to work at a factory doing janitor work
pay? 7.25 an hour no chance of raise
and they wanted me to piss and pay them through a hiring agency for this

Don't worry. In this era, it's the tech elite whose jobs will be automated. We'll see how much these faggots like true disruption soon.

- ʞ≡k

I don't blame you. I hate commiefornians and jewyorkers

don't forget, it wont get unemployment either.

Or taxes