When did you realize the Empire was the good guys?

When did you realize the Empire was the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't forget that palpatine only built up imperial forces because he could see the future and knew they would be attacked by an alien race later ...

source?

Sounds like the Extended Universe which (((Didnywurl))) conveniently nuked

This meme was started when Obama was president. It IS NO LONGER FASHIONABLE.

Star Wars is fucking gay and you should feel bad for liking it.

Also,

>Implying Luke was orphaned by the strike on Tatooine; that was his aunt and uncle you retards.

should be pretty clear now with the introduction of the mighty PORG

orphaned can just mean without family anymore.

A New Hope originally had 45-55 minutes of anime-tier slice of life backstory on tattooine, Luke had a whole cast of tropey friends he saw slaughtered by sand people one by one

Regardless, you forgot about the part where he was sold into space Jew slavery.

was Luke running with a toast in his mouth?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay

He forgot his shoe at home

Back then children looked up to this Aryan as a role model .. now they have that ugly Congo nigger

The military strike bit is a bit deceptive. His adoptive parents were murdered in pursuit of the droids they owned. Military strike comes off as leftist sugar coating.

MAYBE you forgot about the laser destroying tattoine?

You're thinking of when the deathster got blown up

British accents in Empire

Rebels = American pleb mutts

When the yuzan vhong attacked

Collateral damage

then there's this peasant. I still didn't know what her name was after the first time she said it in the movie because her accent is so terrible.

Even in fiction ((they)) operate to rewrite history. Fucking unbelievable.

read the novelization years ago, he had friends in anchorhead who called him "Wormie" and there was one girl who was pretend tsundere except she was doing it maliciously because she was fucking his mechanic friend

although "originally" is kind of wrong because originally Luke was General Starkiller and he was a whitewash of Toshiro Mifune's character from The Hidden Fortress, you can find the script online. Mace Windu is in it oddly enough although I think he's not a negro

Ray.

>laser destroying tattoine
>ROTJ later takes place on tattoine
it must be fun to be retarded, every day is an adventure in a mysterious world beyond your comprehension

You mean who little moon who could?
It nuked Alderaan.

>When did you realize the Empire was the good guys?
Didn't need to. I watched the superior Eastern version where the Empire actually wins.
>Rebels claim "muh oppression" in the beginning but are then portrayed as the terrorist scum they are
>Death Star is only used in response to foreign invasion
>All females are shown as completely incompetent leaders and fighters
>Young Hitler wins in the end and his enemies realize he was right all along.

No, it was shot and edited "originally" it just got left on the cutting room floor since it made the movies painfully slow windup even worse.

>Ray
no, it sounded more like Roy.

Roy Twatty, she's a...

>tfw when shitpost train of thought derails upon realizing that her total lack of backstory and zero self-awareness would make perfect sense if she were a Blade Runner replicant
>it would also explain why she can fly a starship like a top ace and fight like an expert with any weapon she gets ahold of
hmm

Oh, I think you're right, I think I saw some stills once with cammie and fixer, plus they added that scene with Biggs back in the special edition

If it's a droid that could work.
C-1000 at her majesty's service, licensed to shill
Inb4 it's a tranny too

When did you realize that Voldemort was the good guy?

So much gayness in this thread youd think it was full of greeks

Funny coming from a Paki

I realized that when i first watched the movie! Palpatine did nothing wrong.
also before SJW hollywood took over, The empire was mostly white.

When like Hitler, he mustn't be named for people will cower with fear.

The clones are all spics

Palpatine did nothing wrong. He only wanted to protect the galaxy against extra-galactic invaders.

Star wars is Jewish and gay.

I was just thinking about it one day. The empire really didn't do anything bad besides vaporizing alderaan, but pogroms and nuking shit did not seem to be part of their M.O. Their main crime in the star wars universe was just having those third reich aesthetics.

Last year.

and? they where just tools, besides mentioning the prequelsS

You realize you're a simpleton, right?

You're denying a village somewhere of an idiot.

something something no more senate
something something no more elections

Target California, this should be ample demonstration.

DINDU NUFFIN, WUZ GUD BOIS

You can say what you want about it, but it had one of the best caricatures of a jew in modern movie history.

That's just cause the large population of illegal immigrants is deliberately setting it on fire though. The fires are being set maliciously to weaken authorities and strain resources in anticipation of November 4th.

>everyone was too assblasted by jar-jar to make a big deal out of this
>this asshole was the real villain of the movie
>ended up causing anakin to fall to the dark side by selling his mother to sandniggers who raped and killed her
>directly responsible for everything bad that ever happened

Mary sue

I also love how they gave him the hat and bead in episode two, just in case his jewishness wasn't obvious enough in the first one.

Is that eastern version virgin soul?
Is it worth watching?

>we no take credits here
Credits will do fine
>no, they won't
Credits WILL, do fine
>no, they WON'T

I should have recognised they only deal in shekels on planet Israel.

>Jar-Jar got absolute minimum screen time in the next films
>the kike was gone
>Jar-Jar was deliberately that annoying to distract away from the blatant Jewish caricature
>the prequels have a redeeming factor
>PHANTOM MENACE HAS A REDEEMING FACTOR
>tfw

no watch the first one tho, it's good

>>the prequels have a redeeming factor
>>PHANTOM MENACE HAS A REDEEMING FACTOR
They always did. They rhyme, like poetry.

One of the things I always thought was interesting about the original star wars trilogy is that we almost never see the Empire being outright evil. We see them responding to rebel threats. In all three movies the only thing which could be considered just plain evil is when they blow up Alderaan, but even that was in response to Leia, the princess of that planet having been caught red handed supporting the rebel alliance plot to carry out their terrorist attack. What do they do in The Empire Strikes Back? They're trying to destroy the terrorist insurgents the whole film. What do they do in Return of the Jedi? They're off by themselves building another death star not even bothering anybody.

Seems to me that planets like Tatooine were still pretty rough and lawless without the imperials doing much. Nobody talks about murder or space taxes or something. Seems like everyone's just pissed at authority and government.

You forgot the part where the Empire genocides the Jedi, takes over planets for fun, rules without consent, tortures innocents, puts people in krypronite, are dicks and the only people he killed were enemy soldiers on a planetary death machine that has destroyed an entire planet because they were incompetent otherwise, hardly innocent whatsoever

I realized the Empire and Sith were the good guys when I read that all Palpatine and Vader wanted was peace. The Jedi are pedophiles and the Rebels are terrorists.

The name even makes sense now
The kike was the phantom menace which manifested itself in the later films through his actions
Fucking hell

And this is why the Sith are superior. Why bargain with a space jew when you can just kill him with your godlike powers?

>The Jedi are pedophiles
well yeah they're pretty mich priests

When I realized there would be no habbenings without them. Take away the Jedi, and the Empire would still be blowing planets up. They drive the whole drama.

When mark hamill came out as anti-gun

Couldn't it also be reasoned that the Jedi teachings are harmful to one's mental health? Suppress your feelings, suppress your natural urges. Bury them deep away. That's how psychopathic mass murderers are made, e.g. Anakin Skywalker.

The prequels didn't give me any sympathy for the Jedi.

Yoda became a douche bag.

Are the sith any better? Fill yourself with endless rage, all to further power yourself. Trillions of lives, including your own master, are nothing before your rise to ultimate power. That sounds like an insane dictator if i've ever heard one.

you say that like it's a bad thing

What a bunch of sanctimonious claptrap. The Sith were the ones preparing the galaxy to face a threat that literally killed trillions because the Jedi were too busy diddling kids in between funding terrorist attacks.

Alderaan is destroyed, not Tatooine. You soyboys in Nipland need higher test and better attention spans

WTF are you babbling about. The Federation allowed planets to have SLAVES (Anakin's mom).
The Jedi are anti-marriage monks that deny their own sexuality (See how well that went with Roman Catholic priests).

Maori master race, fucking pleb

Read it again, genius. The jap didnt say they blew up tatooine

Didn't the extended universe sort of prove that despite the Empire being run by a Sith that in the end he was preparing the galaxy for an invasion by some Strogg wannabes that GGNR'd like half the galaxy because no one could band together in time or strongly enough to properly mount a defense?

As much as I don't agree with the Sith I never really had anything against the Empire. Hell, only reason I played a Rebel in SWG was because all the Imperial guilds were run by perverted douche bags who couldn't run a guild to save their lives or ALWAYS had to involve it in Sith shit.

The Jedi teach to be wary of your emotions at all times.
The Sith teach to let them flow, whatever emotion it may be, and that in anger lies great strength and motivation.
It's not all glory with the Sith either. That's why Lucas had Palpatine tell the story of Darth Plagious, who sought immortality to save his loved one and regretted achieving it for himself.
In the realm of the Jedi, the only problem with life is the Sith.
You even see differences in the way both sides are run.
The Jedi are very top down, with permission from the council is required for everything at all times.
The Sith meanwhile have no such structure. Just happens to be a Sith who's in charge of the galaxy.

They put it as order VS chaos.
It's really authority VS liberty.

Right?? Yeah it was the Yuuzhan Vong. They end up wiping out half the galaxy, making wookiees nearly extinct, and level most of Coruscant by the way. Admiral Thrawn made me take the red pill.

you're thinking of Dantooine

not canon
o
t

c
a
n
o
n

It was probably Boba that killed his adopted parents anyways. That's why Vader looks at him on the ship, points his finger, and says "No disintegrations!". Obi Wan probably didn't know any better though.

No shit, I just replied to the other guy about that. lmao, you've done Sherlock proud britbong

>letting the kikes at disney arbitrarily decide what's canon because they want to male braindead "sequels"
Anything disneywars is best ignored. There is literally no reason to consume that mess.

When I played this game.

Still waiting on a proper sequel (XvT and XWA were shit).

Played only XWA

still was much more then i would dare to expect at the time

*puts on Jew Yorker, Bernie-esque accent*
But what about JJ Abrams reboot? Very inventive.widely lauded. That's what the critics say. Don't you trust the critics??

No but seriously, Rogue Squadron was BA.

>It's really authority VS liberty.
then palpatine is the logical endpoint of absolute liberty, which is conquest that turns into absolute authority. liberty is not the natural st ate of man

look I'm not tryna defend disney star wars here but I remember a time when the star wars community collectively agreed that the yuuzhan vong were a shit plot device

>Glorified Customs patrol
>Intervening in Civil Wars
>Hunting pirates
The Empire is basically the USA in Space, but more competent

yeah, the competence is how you know it's fiction

Look at how prosperous the Empire was
Reminder that it is all white.
Reminder that the empire only began because of fucking senate being slow as fuck and pointless
heil palpatine

Same. Many bothans did die.

They never shed light on the emperor's civil policy in the movies, but if he built it on the reputation he had in the prequels he would have been a benevolent dictator.

right, proper benevolent I'm sure

the jedi are not an ethnic group but a miltary order that wanted to overthrow the stability the empire created.

I think you mean Kashyyyk bro

The biggest problem with the new movies is they don't have any good memeable quotes. Meanwhile the prequels, which everyone apparently hates, are full of memorable lines like "this is podracing", "I don't like sand" and "I am the senate".

the new films are bad, but the prequels were funny bad

A rebel planet that got obliterated by one of the top admirals, the Grand Moff.
The emperor was not involved, and even Vader did fuck all.

Sith teach to embrace and deal with your feelings head on. Love, Hate, Anger, Happiness--- you embrace it all. Each can motivate you. Each can fill you with power to follow your own dreams, whether its to protect everyone in your village, or to destroy all sand people (to make everyone in your village safe), to send every jewfly to hell (for raping and torturing your mother).

Jedi teach that all emotions, bonds, and even just basic contact between individuals lead to emotions which lead to going out of control and mass murdering a galaxy.

That was actually a legitimate target they hit. I'm not even kidding, Alderaan was the money supply that kept the rebels going. The base was a huge front for rebel transports throughout the system. The games tried to make it sound like they were the good guys and give it that beautiful crisp Swiss mountain scenery, but it was basically Kandahar for the Imperials. It was the nerve center for terrorist action throughout the galaxy. Not blowing it up would've been evil.