Daily reminder that this is actually real

remind yourself real quick that Donald Trump is the fucking PRESIDENT of the most powerful country on the planet.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration
medium.com/@philipn/want-to-see-something-crazy-open-this-link-on-your-phone-with-wifi-turned-off-9e0adb00d024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still chuckle often at the absurdity of that election - then still feel better knowing Hillary lost

Yeah he is and he hasn't done anything wrong so far. As of today I'm 100% satisfied with what he's been saying and doing.

>where are the killing squads the left said Trump was bringing?
>where are the violent kkk protests?
>where is the end of the world?

Damn I love Trump.

>powerful

Wew another zog puppet in the white house user.

>where is the border wall?
>where is his travel ban?
>where is the ACA repeal?
>where are his tax breaks for the wealthy?

etc.

i'm not overly upset either. must be rough being a trumpcuck.

>As of today I'm 100% satisfied with what he's been saying and doing.

wow

If that incontinent piece of fucking shit that even Bill Clinton would not bring himself to stick his dick in WON - what would the world be like now?

REEEEEE

anything/anyone connected to Sup Forums is doomed. in the case of Donald JUST Trump, Sup Forums is doomed beyond belief. He's like reversed king Midas: everything he touches turns to shit.

Interesting to learn Trump also touched the Balkans

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

OH SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING

TFW waking up daily in America and Trump is President

unv.is/theintercept.com/2017/09/17/goldman-sachs-gary-cohn-donald-trump-administration

Honestly it still doesn't feel real some days.

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS

Do you not value your privacy on the internet? Because he repealed fcc privacy laws. Why don't you use your real name on Sup Forums instead of anonymous?

medium.com/@philipn/want-to-see-something-crazy-open-this-link-on-your-phone-with-wifi-turned-off-9e0adb00d024

>majority beaner by 2030
First hispanic president when?

The media's endless asspain won't allow me a momentary lapse in memory to that fact.

This disgusting, horrible world deserves getting angry every day by something this guy does. They deserve to get infuriated all the time. I think he's the funniest fucker to ever live man.

chubby wubby cheeky weeky
getting hungwy getting sweepy
bumbly wumbly bewwy wubs
chubby wumpkin floobie flubs

If you think about Donald Trump being POTUS and your dick doesn't get at least a little bit hard, it doesn't mean you're not gay, it just means your dick doesn't work.

>literally posts about the wall and ect. on twitter 24/7
I may be a trumpcuck, but atleast i dont prep the bull before hand like all leftists.

he's not the fucking president

he's tweeting from his golfing daycare and Mattis, McMaster and Kelly actually run shit

I know it, you know it and everybody knows it

>didn't bow his head or kneel like a faggot
/ourguy/ once again

>Meme flag
Opinion discarded

THROUGH THE PERILOUS FIGHT

If that's the case and Trump is actually just a fucking toddler who needs constant supervision and doesn't do anything why does everyone blame him for abslutelyfucking everything?