Trump Tells Pregnant Widow Of Solider Killed In Niger ‘He Knew What He Was Signing UpFor’

bossip.com/1593438/deplorable-trump-tells-pregnant-widow-of-solider-killed-in-niger-he-knew-what-he-was-signing-up-for/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdt0o731s8
bossip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sign up at time of war
Of course he knew.

Nigger killed in Nigeria by Nigerians.

I love Trump

I had to look that congresswoman up and make sure she was real. Who votes for these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdt0o731s8

He also said, "Fuck niggers!".

Or maybe he said, "Fuck niggers! Is the worst thing a person could say."

Believe this narrative you retarded faggot.

Good for Trump giving a soldier actual respect.

>Nigger dies in Niger! Many such cases!
TRUMP NO!

If this actually happened, it's probably because she chimped out and blamed Trump for his death

The rifle isn't for show he knew what was going to happen

she is part of "The Resistance"

>Good for Trump giving a soldier actual respect.

I don't like soldiers who are captured.

>he knew what he was signing up for
does the truth offend you OP?

>, it's probably because she chimped out and blamed Trump for his death

Why were they in Niger user? Yeah I would blame this faggot as well if my brother died for ZOG wars overseas.

But you are a obviously a kike puppet like the rest of pol.

>Put on memeflag
>make memeposts
>Some fucking idiot makes memeimage out of it

every soldier knows. and they don't give a shit about patriotism, only do it for gibs

they are worse than niggers

>and they don't give a shit about patriotism, only do it for gibs

>but you need to stand for that stupid flag and saying the pledge goy!

And? That's a compliment.

>I don't like soldiers who are captured
>he's a war hero because he was captured
>he's a war hero
He said nothing wrong.

What the fuck. Is that a transgendered pimp?

This

He said that he knew what he was signing up for BUT that doea not make it hurt any less

Trump basically said that despite knowinf the risk involved this anerican hero served anyways. Im so mad at this fucking niggress for spoiling her husbands memory by being a "drumpf" cunt and bitching about the presidents condolences. She couldnt just let him die a hero, now she has to make a spectacle of his death

What a bitch

Kekd

Says someone who literally knows nothing about the people in the military

Some people do it for givs, especially you will fins this in the navy. But you would be surprised how many people enlist because they feel its their duty, especially in the marines and army.

>I like soldiers that don't get ambushed
Why does trump disrespect be our military over and over?

WTF! And the left complains about Trump. At least Trump doesn't dress up like a welfare nigger who stole a low-cost Las Vegas cowgirl dancing outfit.

Trump is a draft-dodging coward.

>college kids should be sent to war
This is how retarded you sound

>bossip.com

>bossip.com
Is this some nigger site?

This stinks of fake news, typical globalist/deep state hit piece brought to you by a bunch of worthless affirmative action niggers. Well nigger, is this NOT what your son signed up for? Could your nigger son even read what he was signing? Muh gold star family... muh free lunch. Suck a dick you old divisive nigger piece of shit. Rip to the nigger that died, too bad his mother is a politicizing his death like a classless ghetto piece of shit. I'm sure she won't be getting in donations or money sent to offshore accounts in her name for this "story" though. Only dumb people still fall for these absolute low IQ unimaginative hit pieces put out by the long arm (MSM) of the globalists party.

How the fuck is this not impeachable? Every day this goddamn clown is in office our planet gets a little darker.

President Fuckface needs to be removed and all memory of his time spent sucking thumb in the White House wiped from our history.

A single day of the orange shitgibbon is a thousand times more shameful than the wrongs of every other President combined. He's completely clueless and fucking unfit for office.

>get student deferments
>want to serve
>military says no because bone spurs
>sign up for draft anyway
>get high number and never get called
>"draft-dodging coward"

Journalists need hanging.

And yet I am certain that if I were to put on NPR today, I would hear once every hour or two at least about what an outrage this is, wrapped in 10-30 minutes of war horror stories and experts explaining the long, sad history of how presidents have to make these tough phone calls.

And this weekend 80% of NPR's entertainment programming will make jokes about how terrible it is.