Danganronpa 3

Why did he cut the hair? Ahoges aren't even that cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gahahaoi
youtube.com/watch?v=ItAxRJWa71A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe they are separated person?

>third killing
>double murder
Always. I'll bet the third case in V3 will also be a double murder.

Was getting killed part of their plan?

How could you even notice "that" ? Its not even that visible in close range

Almost as if the person who "discovered" it put it there in the first place.

Friendly reminder that Office 14 has officially gone rogue, and is plotting to attack the fleet that is advancing on Jabberwock Island. FF is about to be engulfed in civil war.

Fucking hell, the wrist gun
I completely forgot about that thing

Unlimited Katanah Works

why is izuru so boring

BECAUSE YOU MADE HIM THIS WAY.

Is dere a character dat could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Juzo Sakakura? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about 74d class Student Juzo Sakakura. I’m not talking about World Championship Juzo Sakakura eider. Hell, I’m not even talking about Security Guard Juzo Sakakura (wid his World Championship on de bag and on control of every security guard and camera on Hope's Peak Academy) I’m definitely NOT Talking about Future Fundation 6d Division Leader Juzu Sakakura disguised as Ted Chikatilo de ex-Ultimate Pyrotechnician. Im talking about Future Fundation 6d Division Leader Juzu Sakakura on a Final Killing Game wid a No Punch NG code, wearing a dark jacket wid fur trimming, while wielding a chair in one hand and a pipe in de oder, following Munakata's orders and wanting to avenge Chisa's death

Its a different Katana?

His old one was magic, he probally has like 5 hilts on him.

Are Juzoboys ready for pic related?

Saw this in the last thread.

Why the fuck do they have to spoil the plot like that so early on?

Fuck no.
Juzo is surviving this shit.
Source?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

What are you saying, my friend? He'll surely be the one to beat Punished Venom Persona!

twitter.com/gahahaoi

I thought these two would provide much HOMOLUST when I read their profile and thus far I've been disapointed.
Hopefully Juzo is the traitor and it will play out just like your pic.

Mikan destroys my mind

These two are fucking aren't they?

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.
Please be safe.

If anything, they're loyalists that are probably going to end up forming their own replacement organisation. At this point I'd argue that the peacekeeping fleet is rogue.

She only is a piggy

If by fucking you mean Komaru watching Touko masturbating to Togami, then yes they're fucking.

That's wrong though. That's a shitty reddit theory that's a ripoff of the actual correct theory.

If they're facing right, they're stabbed at the hands of the killer. If they're facing left, they're killed by their NG code. If they're facing forward then they live, and if they're facing backward, they die another way.

being good friends doesnt mean you have to fuck

>look up Sonia Nevermind doujins
>only a single result
>it's shit

Is the Danganronpa fanbase just naturally consisted of gays or what?

Naegi will fall to Monaca's influence, fail to save his friends and become despair. In comes Hajime to spearhead the former despairs to dissasemble the Future Foundation with the 14th district, despair girls and Juzo.

its a shame that we'll never see this thing works in action

Jin being executed pre-killing game is a travesty. I wanted to see him kill someone and try to pin it on his daughter.

I wanted to see him despair, damnit.

He's that much of a scumbag.

most of it is yaoi that isn't translated or scanned

>Miaya
>Surviving
SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

I'm pretty sure fujos and gays made up 80% of the fanbase.

Stop repoting your bait retard

Fuck off, Jozushits.

Your boy is a psychotic nigger-tier asshat that can't keep his composure under pressure.

Koichi is /our guy/ and will save the day.

Why do you get to have a star

And this is how Hajime voluntered for the Izuru project.

Yeah, but Monaca is alive.

Not even Junko wanted to be that mean to her beloved classmates. She was doing a favor to her detective friend.

How could she switch the dick so easily?

>calls out bait
>but replies to it anyways

I think you're the retard, user

to have despair in the conversation

Oh shit didn't mean to quote.

> Fuck you dad, you're ruining my cover.

Reminder that RoD will lead the defense

Well, yeah. I mean most of the time, people here are posting about how much they lust after Hopecock and shit like that.

These bitches aren't loyal

So who is he preparing to fight? He stole Yoi's sword, Seiko's drugs, and Tengan's wrist shooter. You don't pack that much firepower for a manlet

That's the one where she fuck souda right?

She just wanted to get everyone out of the room fast because she's the one who killed Izayoi.

Well considering she killed Yoi I think it's safe to say she never cared for him in the first place.

She's an attention whore slut that just wants validation for her stupid sweets. She'd probably ride your cock too if you hate one of her macaroons.

Another version of the theory involved te direction they were walking

>Walking from Left to Right(Hina, Chisa, GG, Vodka Man, Seiko): Murdered by Night Attacker

>Right to Left (Bandai, Sonosuke, Juzo): Died of other means (killed by other players besides attacker, NG Code, etc)

people say juzo, but juzo is severely handicapped by no punching. not sure if munakata knows that tho

>Gets this mad being called out
You can fuck off any time, redditor.

>FF rebels led by Awakened Hajime in a civil war
Yes please

Miaya, duh.

He's fighting a robot with unknown capabilities. Then again, he's planning on just killing everyone, so arming up is the right idea.

Hang on! I got this
>Naegi
>Munakata
>Both surviving
SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

I don't think Monaca will survive because of both the people on pic related to be honest with you, my friend.

>All that foreshadowing
Kodaka you fucking hack

100% ULTIMATE

>banned for complaining about Sup Forums

oh god this is actually a thing?

The only fighter left that we know of is Juzo but it's probably the 16th person

Enjoying your stay, newfriend?

janitors sure are shit

>Izuru has all the talents
>most likely has the same talent Junko has
>she still affected him

I don't buy it

Keep her away from fuccboi, he'll catch her AIDS if he hangs out with her.

i want izuru to say im boring

>Togami will be the new world's leader
I want to to live in that world.

Would you rather:

Resurrect your favorite dead character

or

Resurrect your second and third favorite dead characters

I wish they all die. I want an ultra bad end that while despair is finally put the rest, all FF members die.

Do it, Kodaka

Her NG code is probably needing to suck cock every hour

How many times, lads?

>implying any of these hopedweebs have what it takes to actually murder a child

There's no way Monaca is going to die unless she intends to.

>real gekkogahara dead

this isn't fair

My second and third favorites are alive and Komaeda will most definitely wake up because luck.

>All this Weedman screentime
I fucking love it
youtube.com/watch?v=ItAxRJWa71A

No, you don't understand.

Izuru doesn't have 'all the talents'. His talent is talent itself, so he can pick up talents themselves very easily. That doesn't mean he has all talents already, only those he's been exposed to sufficiently.

For instance, he doesn't have an SHSL Manwhore talent, because he hasn't been exposed to it or studied it.

How will Ruruka apologists from last week defend this?

b-but saionji is for bullying, not for bullying others

They'd make cute babies.

Never because Souda

She's being framed.

Hopefully we see her in Despair-hen so her death wasn't MGS1 Master Miller-tier.

I want to bully her from the inside.

SORE WA CHIGAU YO!

Actually you're probably right. I could only see Juzo/Izuru/Munakata or Genocider Syo pull it off. But 3 are nowhere near and Syo is tamed by Komaru, my friend. We'll see, but if they are going for a happy ending I'm sure it won't be one for Monaca-chan, my friend!

Pretty sure HPA put all the talents in to him so he can come out as the true ultimate Hope carrying all the talents with him

i want to bully her cervix until she derives an orgasm from the pain

Monaca slayer extraordinaire

That can't be serious. I haven't watched the episode yet and your post made me lose all motivation to watch it.

It's not preparation, it's a trophy from each kill. He's going after Naegi's ahoge next.

what would their first date be?

Not anymore, punk.

Weedbabies are the cutest. Weedman's kid in Bad End was adorable as fuck

No, they put as many talents as they could into him.

That doesn't mean he's studied absolutely everything, just whatever HPA thought was important.

Manwhoring probably wasn't up there.

romantic stroll through spooky castle from sonia's country

>tfw he will never punch me to dead
Why even live?

Since it really isn't being broadcasted live is she going to freak out when she hears that her husbando is currently in a killing game?

HE WILL BE FINE.

Sonia realizes he's only fun to dick around with and that he actually lacks things like table manners, romantic discussion, and being able to bed a woman.

He's just an asshat with hamsters.