The future will belong to the Germans... ...when we build the House of Europe. In the next two years...

The future will belong to the Germans... ...when we build the House of Europe. In the next two years, we will make the process of European integration irreversible. This is a really big battle but it is worth the fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eternal kraut hellbent on the destruction of the west, kys faggot..

Unless you annex Austria,

All you are going to do is make Wilhelm scream?

Inhale a pipe of exhaust you goddamn shill.

EU integration is already irreversible idiot, that's the whole point of it.
>Ever closer union between the peoples of Europe.

So why didnt you do it the past 3 years your poltiicans already said the same shit then you blind fool. Oh right cause its just bullshit to string you along until you are to old to change shit and your children will hate you for what you let happen and actively supported. Fucking piefke jesus christ.

We have been underestimated for decades.We done very well that way. you should had listen to margaret thatcher.

>"WE"
He either thinks the EU is democratic or he is part of some Elite.

Either way you are an idiot for advocating an anti-democratic platform on a imageboard of the small folk.

The European Union Treaty... within a few years will lead to the creation of what the founding fathers of modern Europe dreamed of after the war, the United States of Europe.

Yeah lovely, a vindicative country that we once invaded gets to ethnically cleanse us, destroy our culture and still be hailed as a hero.

>YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT.

And everybody else.

Go on.
Try again once more to dominate and subjugate the noble peoples of Europe once more.
We'll be ready and waiting to save them.
From you.

Krauts will be vaporised again. Silly fellow forgot DRESDEN.

You are soo naive that i actually wish it would happen just for you to see how stupid you truly are.
Germans wont survive the change you want, fool. No matter if its you, your children or anyone else.

>An angloshit accusing anyone else of being hellbent on the destruction of the west

kek. Why don't you go force a jew central bank and jew democracy on the few remaining countries that don't have one, since, you know, that's what your history primarily consists of?

"WE GERMANS RULE AND SUBJUGATE"
Yeah, by destroying ourselves.
>Germans(tm)
Don't attempt to do mental gymnastics to pin it all on us, we germans here on Sup Forums mainly voted AFD and helped sway the Polls in our favor.

I want an EU of sovereign nations with the alliance merely being for the sake of commerce with no legal responsibillities except paying denbt

Danke Diether

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

Yep, seems like too many burgers neglect this point.
Globalism in action. They don't need your vote.

Yeah right the only thing this DDR sleeper will accomplish will be a new great war in Europe or collapse.

>we will make the process of European integration irreversible.

And then the Anglosphere will kick your shit in for a third time.

Don't you think if that happens, the Nations would rebel on its own?
I'd be more than delighted to see this all burn down.

I'd rather have everything torn from me so i can work to make it anew and better which Nations co-existing next to eachother rather than Belgian fuckwits demanding we act acording to DIN 436.2B Form and never question the superior authority of the EU.

If she was for the DDR she would have a wall and atheism to keep Muslims out.

Fuck it, I normally like Germans but this pissed me off.
Do it again bomber Harris

>Don't you think if that happens, the Nations would rebel on its own?

Unfortunately not. Throughout history, the will of the people has been different to the will of their government. While there might be a rebellion at the level of civilians, those with the power will continue to enforce the will of their presiding overlords. It takes another nation's government to assist the rebels.

"The most puzzling development in politics during the last decade is the apparent determination of Western European leaders to re-create the Soviet Union in Western Europe.”
- Mikhail Gorbachev

Way too late for germany, abandon german dreams
asap. All hope relies on the eternal austrian empire

(((G*rman))) scum shifts the blame AGAIN, when will Europe unite against the eternal G*rm?

you are germany

No this is germany.

So you are saying the meme of the sleeping Michel is not just a German Phenomenon?

Damn, dude. I hope the AFD being in Parliament whilst right now the parties bicker how far a compromise is possible with eachother will cause an impasse and force germany to vote again. Calling out another federation-wide Election will anger more Normies towards the right-wing, giving them more ground, while the established parties bicker like little fucking children (yes, they do act like children)

One good example of them being utter fucking children would be how the FDP up here in Schleswig-Holstein demanded that they do not sit next to the AFD and they had to install another series of Seats just so they give peace.

The absolute state of leftits.

R E A L I T Y
C H E C K

ethnic germans wont even exist at this rate

Doesn't look any better for you either, everything east of germany is based but has shitty living conditions (that's why no immigrant wants to go there, because fleeing from war is a fucking vacation)
The fire in the west burns slowly and dimly.

You mean it will belong to the ''new Germans'' right?

I'm sorry to break this to you but Germans are unbearable. You naturally have no comedic tendencies, you all are cold (bordering on psychopathy), you have historically shown very little empathy and your people drive policies so fiercely that others recoil and distance themselves.

In other words, you've never had friends because you guys are pricks. No one will follow you. You will not "take over" Europe. Your dream of a globalist, top heavy Euro government is collapsing with Brexit, Spain, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Czeck, etc.

Your vision sucks and everyone hates you guys. I hope Germany doubles down. It'll make the popcorn taste so much better watching the shit show.

Pai denpts pls.

Sounds like something Merkel would say.
the right-wing here made it into a meme/joke
"Dear Germans, dear Patriots, dear Residents who have been here for a while" the last is often accompanied by a chuckle in the audience.

WE WUZ KHANZ & SHEEEIT

Fuck the EU, bring back Kaiserreich.

Congrats on BTFOing the left btw.

/this

luther did nothing wrong
fuck the pope. you cant sell tickets 2 heaven

Your women belong to us tho

Germany is far too cucked by the holocaust to take anything over. BTFO Jerry.