Just finished this movie, what did you think of it?

Just finished this movie, what did you think of it?

I thought it was shit: sloppy character development, overly melodramatic moments and generic Hosoda story are the biggest offenders.

I enjoyed it.

Just like Miyazaki films. Overrated garbage for normalfags.

>t. Rustled Jimmies Otaku garbage

>loli becames a normalfag
>edgy shota becomes edgy wolf
DROPPED.

But really I was hoping that the sister would go after her brother and was dissapointed that she didn't play a bigger role in the end.

I thought it was very touching and satisfying in its conclusion. The music was nice.

Also what was up with that furry sex scene

Like what the fuck, tell him to transform before fucking at least. I cringed a little there

It was to show that she accepted him completely and not "as long as you're this half."

>People having any expectation on Hosoda
Just admit it, he's shit.

A bad story told really well.

If you like this movie, you are both a furry and retard with shit taste

yeah I want to show this movie to my mom but this alone stops me

pretty comf

You and I feel the same way user.
I disliked summer wars more than this. My least favorite part was goldfish head mom.

I really liked it like a year ago, i should rewatch it tho, it's probably not as good as i remember it to be having in mind how bad Bakemono no Ko was.

i swear i hate bait threads

>every user's reason for hating this movie

This is one of the best animated movies from Japan in this decade. But yes, continue being a contrarian. Your taste is shit.

Overrated, shit conclusion.

It is good except the puppy-love subplot that make the daughter spent her time flirting with whiny boy while her mom is dying in the mountain looking for her brother.

Son was shit
Daughter a cutie
Daughter slice of life romance anime when?

You are only saying that because you want to dick the wolf girl.

Literally the only thing wrong with summer wars was the fact that it didn't have digimon in it

This. The movie is pretty good but the sudden literal swap in personality was offputting and the story could have been told exactly the same without the switch.

the bitch girl crying in the bathtub after her brother overpowered her was very arousing to be honest

Fan-fucking-tastic soundtrack.

A good film to watch around Mother's Day to make sure your dumb ass actually gets her a good present this time.

I fell like this was more about a single mother sacrificing everything for her kids, just for them to give her the middle finger and move out, rather than a furry fantasy.

It was good, but not great.