So user when are you becoming a based farmer?

So user when are you becoming a based farmer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soon
it's hard to find niggers who will work on my cotton fields :/

If I had all the land my family lost years ago back, I'd do it tomorrow. You need massive acreage and equipment to stay above water these days, it's a huge start up investment.

Farming is literally for rural and suburban retards.

The west became rich through heavy industry and banking, not picking plants from the ground and beheading cows.

My grandfather has been a farmer for over 40 years. He is considering putting his farm up for sale because none of my family wants to carry on the job. I am making really good money right now, but something is pushing me toward taking over the farm. It is very hard work, but very rewarding work.

I already am

when the based subsidies start rolling in hahah I’m so self sustaining and based

this

Reminder to farmfags that city dwellers literally sustain your shitty industry with the taxes we pay on all the excess wealth we generate from the lucrative businesses of banking, finance, media, property, insurance, law etc.

Joke's on you, your hard earned shekels allow farmers to molest cows all day while eating fresh food and staying fit

>2017
>Not already filthy rich and farming just for fun
lol user y u so poor?

I'm saving up to buy some land, maybe 3-5 years?

>city dwellers literally sustain your shitty industry
a fair price for sustaining your degenerate lives desu

Me to
>pic related is mine

Reminder to city fags the the ONLY reason you pay gibs to the farmers is because they produce ALL of the food you eat. Tell me, if tomorrow all the farmers decided to keep their own food, and raiding their farms wasn't a choice, where would you and your city fag friends get food? From your neighbors? Multilply you and your friends looking for food by 50,000 and you have what a city without farmers looks like. If highways disappeared tomorrow you would see mass starvation in every medium-large city. You would see millions of once well-fed people in cities starve to death and literally eat each other in a weeks time. Like Africa, but more embarrasing.
TLDR: Your need farmers just like they need the subsidies. Don't act superior.

Farmers could be self sustaining if they need to be though. How will your law degree stop people from killing you for your shoes when shit hits the fan? At least a farmer has a skill that can be used even if the government falls.

Come from a family of farmers & ranchers. Dad's generation quit are just lease the land out. He said it got real tough in the area we're from. I sometimes think about doing it.

My ranching cousin recently died, so it's up to his son to take over their stuff. I'm the only 1 on our side who has any interest in it, and a few years ago in a bad depression I considered doing it.

More power to farmers.

I want to so badly. I just gotta find out how to buy land and get started. I'm thinking of simply just getting in a trade and saving up money

When pic related rises again

>implying i can’t bury them in paperwork while you fend them off with your ho

I already am.

I lived near my uncle and worked for him during the last 3 years, and he died back in July of brain cancer; so me and my brother inherited it.

We own approx. 5,000 acres (in different locations) and we grow wheat and corn, and raise black angus cattle. A large portion of the corn, and sometimes sorghum, goes into making silage to feed the cattle.

Can't, they're all dead

this
we will sing this while cleansing the country youtube.com/watch?v=-b3pESQYWdQ

I’m already a based farmer. Dumping pics of my fruit trees that I’m growing in the desert.

I literally own 12 million dollars worth of capital, and I only work an average of 3-4 hours a day most of the time, and I don't have to make a long drive and be a wagecuck to survive.

I grow potatoes, beans, and tobacco on my backyard OP does that count

Do it mane. Everyones disappointed in me that im a whiz kid who decided to raise cattle but fuck the rat race

own 5000 acres.. to old to farm it, selling it off. find out its worth 10500 a acre 2016.
Monsanto want land, tell monsanto to fuck off, lands now 11790 a acre. 2017

PROFIT!

Well shit, it appears that my all my files are too big. But here’s a list of what I’m growing.

>Figs- black mission and brown turkey
>Olives
>Peaches
>Apples
>Avocado- Stuart and Mexicola
>Pomegrante- ambrosia and wonderful
>Loquat
>Persimmom

All irrigated off of rain water collected from my roof, stored into IBC totes.

We are expecting a drier, warmer winter here in CA, after getting soaked last winter, good news for the trees.

just whatever you do, don't be a jew and sell it to real estate developers. I fucking hate seeing beautiful farmland ripped up for ugly ass mccmansions.

>Not posting that epic john deere tractor with a bunch of wheels

i'd be a farmer if it meant driving this thing, for sure

I have a John Deere 9300. We put a dozer blade on the front of it, and use it to push loads of silage into an pile, then compact it by driving over it several times.

>farming in the suburbs

You do realise we city dwellers can just buy food from abroad? I don't give a flying fuck about your corn.

You farmfucks sit there on your fucking tractors thinking you're oh-so-important, except people in Africa, South America and Asia do the same job you do for 10x less. You are fucking worthless and entitled, and the only reason you aren't pulling a handplough through some dirt patch in Indonesia day in day out for 20 cents an hours is because you were lucky enough to be born on the same land mass as us educated city folk who produce all the wealth

Get fucked.

smells like Kansas to me user(:

>put a dozer blade on the front of it, use it to push loads of silage into an pile, then compact it by driving over it several times.
Sounds like you are describing my sex life

Okay globalist faggot. What do you do?

My brother tried really hard to be a farmer in rural Vancouver but he couldn't afford the rising rent on the plot he was growing on and this other farmland he was looking at got purchased by and fell into ruin to be demolished and replaced with a suburban cul De sac by indo-canadian developers.

He gave up and now he is trying to be a cop

>the absolute state of vancouver

My grandpa has a shit ton of land in rural iowa that he farms on. However, my uncle and dad usually farm more than my grandpa because he's going to kick the bucket sooner or later, which is sad.

My brother, his senior year at high school, wanted to farm instead joining the army but my mom convinced him otherwise, so he joined the army. I often wonder what good could I do to keep the farm alive, but I do not know Jack shit about farming and I feel like I can't work as hard as my uncle and dad to keep the farm going.

No animals, just corn.

You forgot to add fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Too much work.

>falling for the monoculture jew

Your brother is an idiot.

1. Farmers don't rent land. They buy it.
2. Farmers don't purchase land close to a urban area because it's unaffordable. It will be hard as fuck to compete with farmers who own (cheap) land somewhere far away from urban area's.

If you have money try to invest it in glasshouse farming. If you don't have money to invest sell some of the land you have and invest that money in glasshouses.

Thanks, Netherlands. Fun fact: my town is actually based around Dutch immigrants coming to America seeking religious freedom. That's how my town was made.

Anyway, what is glasshouse farming? And also I don't own any land to begin with, I still live at home with parents till I get college done.

You are not wrong user. I will do my best to start my own based farming. I feel inferior to your clearly superior ability to sustain your own life.

>t. urban intellectual

Unironically this

While its not on the scale I want, I'm already a farmer while being a full time wage slave. Raised 4 pigs and slaughtered them on Sunday, let them hang overnight and butchered them on Monday.

When the feds fuck off and I can have my marijuana plantation. Wouldnt even have to beat the niggers.

my wife already grows our own apples, berries, potatoes and a bunch of other vegetables I forgot, legitimately surprised its not illegal here

kys you piece of shit

I'm going to farm industrial hemp soon.

Wish I had the money to buy a farm. I've always had some kind of garden and can grow fucking anything. Too bad I'm poor.

Already on the scene....

not in europe mate, europe cant feed itself, not enough space for farming. we need food from outside or we starve. europe at this point is basically a wh40k hive city.

add to that that farms here are so small that they really not ever can compete in a free market, there simply are too much farmers on very limited space. so britguy is right, farmers in europe are basically on wellfare.

depends on your country.

in austria there is designated farmland that cant be used to build houses on, so even close to cities its worth not much and farmers here usually rent land, since thats better for taxes and subsidies.

They are not retards, at least not in France.

You kidding me lad? there's plenty of space in Eastern europe, It's only western europe that's fully developed.

>Thinks Farming is easy

That's how I know you're retarded

He sits behind his keyboard beating off in his mum's basement. Guaranteed.

yeah maybe you have a point.

What does that map even mean?

the EU literally pays farmers to leave their land barren. many farmers here work in normal jobs and just mow the grass on their fields so they can still get those sweet farming subsidies. its not much money but it is money or almost zero effort. we also have controlled prices, so farmers dont have to be efficient.

i guess its much harder for an american farmer that has to make profit on the world market and has to beat subsidized foreign products.

food self sufficiency. dark = good, white = will starve without imports

If we were smarter we would wall this country off and watch the world burn. We have food, white pussy, and just enough castles to remind us we're not burgers

>Finland is completely self-sufficient even though it's 70% forest
How do they keep getting away with this?

I don't want to be a pathetic cubicle bitch wagecuck taking part in this meaningless rat race but I don't know jack shit about farming and have zilch in my bank account. Do farms/farmers hire young students part-time? All I want or need from life is a farm, a qt wife and many children.

you are not a whiz kid if you decided to raise cattle. A whiz kid would make the money and then buy a farm to have a place to fuck off.

Did you inherit? Can someone who wasn't raised a farmer, be an effective one?

>hehe farming is so hard thats why third world children can do it
>its so hard commanding my automated combine harvester to harvest my cornfield that grew itself after I used my automated seed spreading machine to plant all the seeds

Fuck off

Why don't you just go find a local farm and ask?
Most likely they're definitely looking for workers during planting/harvesting season.

you are a nigger though because you inherited and haven't done shit with it. Trump got a million and turned it into billions...

He later inherited his fathers wealth which was 200 million. Nice try idiot.

Trump would be richer if he'd put all of that money in an index fund and done nothing which just goes to show how retarded and inept he is. Not fit for leadership.

Fendt is the best

Invent a new product, like cat's milk for example, to turn the fortunes of your farm around.

Farmers are welfare queens. They can not exist without subsidies.

seconded

Ahahaha what is your problem?

Yup why not go to Sask, Alberta or Manitoba?

Probably not.

Only government farms are. Mom and pop family farms suffer.

>Farmers are welfare queens. They can not exist without subsidies.
But they still work much more than the average joe and earns nothing while feeding the whole country.
Again, farmers got jewed pretty hard and not many live decently.
My father had sheeps and stuff.
his words:
>the jew gives me nothing
Ended up killing himself

you might want to look into how farmers were encouraged to plant more massive crops and mortgage the place to pay for the bigger equipment all of a sudden, they were being subsidized for not planting crops...to keep the price up who benefited from all of his? this shit goes wayyyy back 70's and beyond... does anyone remember when people were losing their family farms because of the equipment loans?