Moving to Munich, Germany and I fucking hate Muslims...

Moving to Munich, Germany and I fucking hate Muslims. Like I would take living in a neighborhood of all niggers over living in a neighborhood 2 muslim families. It's the disgusting tribal culture, dirtiness and hate of their host countries that they enjoy welfare from that drives me crazy. I literally get triggered when I see an obviously Arab teen with tight jeans and ridiculous hair, or if I see a woman with a hijab. I have to hold back from saying something. How fucked am I? How muslim in that city?

tl;dr How bad is the muslim problem in Munich. On a scale of 1-BTFO how triggered will I be?

Like they just hate christianity and whites and think they're so much better but they come to our countries and live off welfare because they're countries are shitholes. They're violent, rapey and disgustingly proud of their objectively terrible culture. IDK I'm just so triggered. I'm not violent or anything like that but I just get annoyed as fuck. I'm thinking about not making the move. I live in a "multicultural" city now, but there are few muslims and our minorities are 100000x better in my opinion.

In general Muslim hate thread.

Keep crying cuck :p

sage

>flag
>muslim
checks out. You know Muslims browse this board because of their hatred of Jews but they are honestly the most disgusting subhumans in the history of the world.

You’re completely fucked. Streets are overrun. Europe is forever cucked . All hope is lost.

>imagine not having any life so you just download 1go of shitty anti-islam meme and cry on Sup Forums

*drinks your tears*

fuuuck

Stay salty kike

lol obviously muslim spotted. You're going to be send back to your shitty backwards country soon mohammed. You can't live off the white man forever. Do you have any shame your culture can't maintain anything above camel riding?

Lol all the sub human scum coming out of the woodwork.

I'm a convert dumbfuck.
Are you seriously going to live in Munich while hating Muslims at the same time? lmfao

>I'm a convert
The saddest of sad cucks. SAD

>Everyone I'm afraid of is a subhuman

Why do you have to bail on your shitty countries. How come they are all cucked and lose every war? How come they have no scientists or contributions to the world?

you don't want to live around muslims? Then don't go living in a german city, move to the countryside.
But munich is not the worst city in germany.

>Why do you have to bail on your shitty countries

Dubai bro here. I guess immigrants like to move to wealthy nations, we have a ton of Indians and Bangladeshis here for instance.

>How come they are all cucked and lose every war?

Incompetent leadership, where nepotism trumps experience (see Saudi Arabia vs Yemen). This is gradually changing with the new generation.

>How come they have no scientists or contributions to the world?

TFW no nobel dynamite money.

Lack of education and incentives to innovate. This is changing as massive sums of money are being invested in infrastructure and social programs, but it's certainly subject to the political stability of the region as well.

Best of luck with your shekel farming, schlomo.

live there for a while. It depends on the area I guess. Bavarian Police at least isn't as cucked as their berlin or nrw counterparts, so in general Munich is still a safe city and I thin you will enjoy your time there